Chatgetda if not dark in a movie theater seat?
Club, concert glow stick, if necessary?
Your best handheld cell phone use as a flashlight!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Why choose this app
* One-touch ease of operation!
* All of the equipment available light illumination
* The best LED light for camera flash
* Continuous feature upgrades!
When once free lifetime *!
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
* Keyword : led, flash, candle, police light, strobe, camera led, torch, brightness, Dark, Bright, Brightest, emergency, backlight, DroidLight, led light, led flashlight, tiny flashlight, brightest flashlight, camera flash, camera, LED flashlight, best flashlight, LED Light, LED sign, LED scroller, LED banner, colornote, color note, flashlight app, flashlight free, flashlight
* Device : Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Google Nexus S, Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus, LG Optimus 2x, LG Optimus G, LG Optimus LTE, HTC Desire, HTC ONE X, Motorola Atrix, Motorola RAZR
* Flashlight Tested : Motorola Droid Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy S Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy Note Flashlight, Motorola Droid2 Flashlight, Motorola Droid Flashlight, LG Optimus Flashlight
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
This can be used as a usual app and a widget.
Hardware is not guaranteed. Please use it by the self-responsibility.
It works only on HTC Desire, Desire Z, G2, EVO, Xperia,
IS01, IS03, IS04, IS06, Droid, Droid2, DroidX, Milestone,
myTouch Slide, NexusOne OS2.2, T-01C (REGZA Phone),
SH-03C, SH-12C, 006SH, SBM003H, Galaxy Tab and Galaxy SII,
Galaxy NEXUS (ICS).
- Super Bright Flashlight - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable
- Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
Key words: torch, strobe, bright, linterna, фенерче, El feneri, flashlight, LED, light, flash, free, camera, night
Flash Light Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
Tags: Flash Notification, Flash on SMS, Flash on Call, Call flasher, Flash Blink, Flash Alert
Galaxy S4 User - "Bright! OMG its bright. Wait im blind.. Thumbs up"
★ Tiny file size
★ Uses LED as a super bright torch
★ Optional screen light
★ HD graphics
Recently Tested with:
★ Nexus 5
★ Samsung Galaxy S4
★ Samsung Galaxy Note II
★ Nexus 4
★ Samsung Galaxy S3
★ Samsung Galaxy Ace
★ HTC One
and supports hundreds of other models too!
Fantastic device support backed up by rapid email response makes this the only torch app you will ever need and its free to use!
We have had many reports that this torch app works across many devices where others don't so if other torch apps have failed, maybe this is the one for you.
The permissions are to allow the application to access to the LED light of the camera (if you have one) and the others are to show some ads to support development and for this only.
Keywords : torch android, flashlight, strobe, brightest, best app, best flashlight, free phone app, tablet torch, free flashlight, linterna, phone, app, brightest torch, brightest flashlight
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are two operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.folioflow.com/ff/page/website/lightflow/pageId/1687 ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
(5 star rating) "I don’t need a flashlight pointed at my eyes in a dark room while I’m using a real flashlight. Great and simple and free… "
-HTC Desire, HTC Desire Z, HTC Desire S, HTC Desire HD, HTC Incredible, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Hero, HTC Magic, HTC Wildfire, HTC Wildfire S, HTC One V, HTC One X.
-T-Mobile: G1, G2, myTouch 3G, myTouch 3G Slide.
- Motorola: XPERIA, X10, Milestone, Droid, DroidX, Droid2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic.
- Google: Nexus One, Nexus S.
- Sanyo Zio.
- LG GW620.
- Sharp IS01.
- Samsung Galaxy.
- SKY VEGA 800, 810, 820.
and many others.
You can select whether you want the screen in full black or full white with maximum brightness just by tapping the screen or shaking the phone a little bit, this shaking feature is really handy if you are sleepy and you can't find your phone in the middle of the night.
Additionally, tap and hold to progressively move from full dark screen to full brightness. and vice versa.
It is very important to keep your phone plugged to the power adapter while the app runs, the phone is always responsive and the screen and processor are ready for your input so if you don't plug your phone you would run out of battery in the middle of the night.
It is a free download which I hope you like it being such a simple app, and you find it useful. It is just launched so please rate it in the market and leave me your (hopefully constructive) comments and ideas for it.
Works great on Galaxy S phones - Epic, Fascinate, Captivate, Vibrant...
*Not tested on Galaxy Tab.
Fast and simple!
Has option to keep light from timing out! Can stay on if you turn off the screen.
This flash light is supported by ads.
Now Available on NOOK and Kindle Fire!
Note: Does not work with camera flash