* Bright Flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
* Bright led screen lights.
* Beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* Best tablet Flashlight
* Turns on all available LED lights on the device
* Camera Flash LED at Maximum
* Screen at Bright Maximum
* Keyboard Backlight at Maximum
* Soft Keys Backlight at Maximum
* Flash Alerts for incoming calls
* Flash Alerts for incoming Sms
This Led flashlight torch application has been tested to work on work perfectly well on tablet phones and tablet devices. It is rated as one of the best application on tablet torchlight
It is a super bright flashlight and has the brightest LED torch flash light . It has the most rich super bright flashlight .
Get the brightest, fastest, and most feature rich torch light for phones & tablets. The app uses the led camera light on the device as a camera light. It also has a strobe light which which can be used as police light for blinking. Torch light has candle light for romantic candle light dinner and also a magnifying glass with torchlight for reading and zooming in out of image. You can also use your camera flash light when the area is dim. There are many ways you can use the torch flash light!
flashlight - torch led light provides a powerful light plus gets you an extremely useful magnifying glass (Magnifier). It also feature rich color torchlight with green torchlight, blue, red and yellow bright torchlight
Support tablet torch light
It is very fast and bright torch light
Easy to use led torch
No intuitive adverts.
super bright flashlight App
Maximum camera Led torch .
Tablet torchlight at brightest
torchlight Starts instantly on starting app
Low battery consumption
Bright led screen lights
Beautiful layout and simple controls.
Small memory Usage, low battery and CPU consumption.
Screen at Bright Maximum
Keyboard Backlights at Maximum
Soft Keys Backlight at Maximum
Blinking Police light or strobe light
it has candle light
it has magnifying glass with torchlight
Ways To Use flashlight
* Light Up Room in the dark
* Use it to open doors in low light
* Find things in your purse
* Find your keys in the dark
* Read in the dark
* Replace backyard bulb at night
* walking to your car at night
* During a power outage
* Hiking or outdoors
* Walking to the theatre
flashlight has been tested on tablets and work efficiently as tablets flashlight.
Supported languages are Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
The ultimate lighting tool, for Free .
Flashlight turns your device into a bright light instantly . Flashlight takes full advantage of the LED light .
Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight .
-- Features --
-- Timer Power Off Function .
-- SOS signal .
-- Alarm signal mode
-- Blinking Mode .
-- Stunning graphics .
-- Colorful neon light .
Light Bulb is a handy screen lamp useful on devices, which don't have a camera flash.
* Change the screen and bulb brightness by swiping up and down
* Different background colors. Swipe left and right
* Light Bulb remembers automatically your color and brightness settings.
Blue, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Grey
The Mood Light can be used as a glow light, chakra light, lava lamp, glow stick, meditation light, baby night light or whatever you like.
Have you ever been in a sticky situation where you’re in a restaurant and can’t read the small print on the restaurant menu? Let the best magnifying glass with flashlight (LED Torch Light) handle all your fine print reading needs. Simply turn on the magnifier and watch as it auto focuses the text, while providing you the ability to zoom in/out further.
Common Uses For Magnifier:
- Restaurant Menu Reader
- Medicine Bottles/Prescription Bottle Reader
- Serial Numbers From Back Of Device (TV’s, DVD, Refrigerator, etc.)
- High Contrast Mode
- Magnify Zoom from 1.0X – 5.0X.
- Save Captured Pictures In Library
Download our magnifying glass app, and you’ll be able to read even the tiniest print clearly. Finally, you’ll see everything big and clear. Best of all, you’ll stop blaming yourself for your imperfect eyesight. In addition, to getting the best magnifier, you’ll also get the brightest LED torch flashlight.
This all-in-one magnifying glass, flashlight, and camera snapshot app provides everything you need to read clearly.
• Find out exactly when hot, fresh doughnuts are coming off the line
• Locate the nearest Krispy Kreme shop, wherever you are
• Invite friends through text messaging to join you at your favorite Krispy Kreme shop
• Get push notifications to know when the Hot Light is on (optional)
My Krispy Kreme Treats
The following features are only available in participating cities. If you access the app outside of these areas, you will only be able to use the Hot Light function.
• Receive a FREE DOUGHNUT just for signing up
• Earn sweet rewards that get sweeter the more you visit
• Learn about limited-time doughnuts and drinks
• See fun, new surprises when you open the app
Switch on the device screen and the flash LED of the camera (if available) to use them as torch, lamp or warning light. This app has been designed to provide the maximum light with the minimum consumption of memory and CPU.
It does not need any widget. Its icon can be installed in the main screen and to switch the light on, you only need to click on it.
This flashlight is one of the brightest ones because it uses the flash of the camera, if it is available. This ensure the maximum light that we can have with the device
The device screen can be used as lamp too. You can select the color to have a soft ambient light for your room. This mode is very useful to care for your child or baby at night without disturbing him or her
The app implements a warning light mode too. It is very useful in case of emergency. You can select the sequence, the frequency and the color of the lights. Depending on the configuration, it can simulate police lights.
It has been tested with a lot of devices from different manufacturers:
Samsung Galaxy, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Asus, ZTE, Google Nexus, ...
This app is for free.
- Instant on feature
- Bright LED light
- Works on most phones and tablets
Download this free bright tiny flashlight with very bright LED light!
This flashlight can switch on the LED flash (if it is supported) and/or the screen of your device to use it as a torch, flashlight, lamp or emergency light.
It is very easy to manage it and it does not have any pretty but unuseful widget, because you can install it in the home screen, You only need one click to switch it on (the same behavior than using a widget but this does not need neither memory nor battery consumption)
This is one of the brightest flashlight or lantern applications because it manages the camera LED flash if it is available on device.
The screen can be configured to be used as torch too. Using it and choosing one of the available colors you can have a soft and coloured lamp for your room. Also you can use it to care for your child or baby at night without disturbing.
It implements an useful emergency (or warning) light mode. You can select the sequence, the frequency and the color of the lights. Depending on the configuration it simulates police lights.
It is for free, and it is implemented using a tiny amount of memory and with the minimum CPU workload
It has been tested succesfully with a lot of devices like Samsung Galaxy (S, S2, S Plus, Mini, Ace), LG Optimus (One, 3D), HTC (Wildfire, Evo 3D, Desire Z, Desire S), Motorola Defy+, Sony Ericsson Xperia (Arc, Neo, Pro, X10), Google Nexus S, etc.
Using this app the flashlight will blink when there is an incoming call, SMS or notification on any application & also allow you to use the Flashlight when in dark. This is a cool feature hidden in your android phone and using this app you can take advantage of amazing flash led light blink effect and show off this in your friends.
- Flash Light Blink Alert on Incoming Call, Notifications, Text Message
- Control Speed of Blinking Flash in settings
- Control Flash Blink Duration on SMS Message
- Notification alert will also be given on application like Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and any other app you have.
- Use Flashlight when in dark.
- Use the Strobe Function to give hidden signals or the party effect!!
- Now you can select from 4 different themes as you will be opening this application a lot more!!
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
Hope you enjoy the application and your feedback will be appreciated.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Textra SMS
- *Verizon Messages
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Airplane Mode On
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode - Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
This is useful for these situations.
- When you don’t want to wake your boyfriend/girlfriend up.
- When you looking for something in a dark closet.
- When you forgot a flashlight in camp.
- When a power failure.
- You don't know why, but when you are trapped in the darkness. :)
- I will not be responsible for any damages for LED light, and anything to happend to use this app.
- 'Hardware controls' - 'Take pictures and videos', 'Control flashlight'
This app uses this to turn it on / off of the light with camera preview. Some phone doesn't work without preview. This app doesn't take pictures and videos.
- 'System tools' - 'Prevent phone from sleeping'
This app uses this to disable the auto-sleep.
- 'Network communication' - 'Full internet access', 'View network state'
This app uses this to check new version.
This app uses this to get latest information to detect 'Camera Light Solution' automatically.
This app also uses this to show ads. Depends on the library of Admob. I don't know details of it.
- You can change icon color by creating shortcut. You also can use legacy icon.
- If the camera light doesn't work after update. PLEASE do the following.
1. MENU -> 'Preference' -> 'Camera Light Solution' -> 'Auto Detection'
2. turn on/off the camera light by to touch the screen.
3. If you use the widget, please re-add it.
4. If it does not work yet, PLEASE send me the report by MENU. It could be fixed.
- Camera light doesn't work on some phones.
You can try ALL solutions. 'Preference' -> 'Camera Light Solution'
When you find right choise for 'Camera Light Solution', please send me the report by MENU.
- Widget is only for 'the camera light'.
If you use the widget, please install this app on the internal storage. Don't install this app on the external storage. 'external storage' means SD card, etc.
1. Home buttom -> Menu buttom -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> aFlashlight -> Move to phone
2. Reboot android. Or uninstall app and install it again.
- If you use 'the screen light' or start app, please add app 'shortcut' on the home screen.
- If you can't uninstall this app, You can remove this app by following things.
1. Connect USB cable with PC.
2. Remove the file '.android_secure/smdl2tmp1.asec' on SD card.
- When add the widget on the home screen, the widget is not updated. If you push it, it will be updated.
- The widget will not respond in rare cases. Please re-add the widget.
Presented by tmyymmt