Peoples Bank’s free* mobile banking application allows you to stay on top of your money-anywhere, anytime. Peoples Bank Mobile Banking is a fast and secure way for our customers to check balances, view account activity, pay bills and make transfers. Peoples Bank Mobile is always open for business.
Mobile banking transmissions are protected by robust 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
Login to Peoples Bank Mobile Banking to receive full access to your money, safely and securely.
VIEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
- View account balances, recent transactions and pending deposits
- See detailed transaction history, including date, location, amount, and more
- Transfer money between Peoples Bank accounts in seconds
- Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
- If you’re already a Bill Pay customer, the payees you have already set up using the online version of Bill Pay are automatically available for use in the Peoples Bank Mobile Bill Pay.
- Find Peoples Bank branches using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of branches with the address and distance from your current location.
Peoples Bank opened the doors for business in 1908 on Main Street in Mendenhall, Mississippi.
Through the years, we have learned what it takes to be an exceptional bank. It requires a deep rooted desire to grow our communities and truly do what is best for our customers.
For more information about Mississippi’s Main Street Bank and access to efficient and secure online banking services, visit peoplesbank-ms.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 601.847.2210.
Peoples Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and a Member of FDIC.
Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Peoples Bank’s mobile banking.
*Your mobile carrier’s message and date rates may apply.