Monitor and control all your Balance and MAX routers with push notifications on up-to-the-second status updates.
IMPORTANT: This app requires connectivity to a Peplink / Pepwave router (running Firmware 5.4.0 or later) and will not work without it. Please visit www.peplink.com for details.
Ready when you are, wherever you are, the Router Utility app gives you instant insight into device status, events, bandwidth usage, and more. With full support for push notifications, you'll know immediately whenever there's an important status update, helping you to keep tab of all your devices from the palm of your hand.
Push Notifications (Requires Firmware 5.4.7 or later)
- Get push notifications on real-time status updates.
1) WAN Up/Down - In the event one of your WAN connections goes down you'll be notified that the link is no longer active. Likewise you'll also get a notification when the WAN link comes back online.
2) SpeedFusion Up/Down - Receive a notification in the event a SpeedFusion connection goes down or comes online.
3) Power Outage - If there is a power outage, firmware upgrade or system reboot, you'll receive a notification when your router comes back online.
Check Device Status
- Monitor WAN status, external IP addresses, and SpeedFusion links.
- Keep track of your GPS-enabled Pepwave MAX cellular routers.
Inspect Event Logs
- Keep an eye on router event logs using any Android device.
View WAN and SpeedFusion Bandwidth Statistics
- Get up-to-the minute insight on bandwidth usage and throughput across your WAN.
News and Promotion Alert
- One-tap access to sales, giveaways, and device previews, rollouts, and updates.
peplink, pepwave, balance, max, router, router utility, monitor