Retro Clock Widget was one of the first clock widgets available for android and has been downloaded by millions of users over the years. Version 2.0 brings many improvements, while keeping the simplicity that made it famous.
This app provides a home screen clock and date widget based on the classical mechanical flipping clock. The widgets act as shortcuts to the systems alarm clock and calendar applications.
When you want to customize the look and feel (like the colors, transparency, or shortcut applications), you can do so using the Retro Clock Settings companion app also available on Google Play.
To use the widget on Android 4.0+:
- open the app drawer
- tap the "Widgets" tab
- find Retro Clock / Date and drag it to the home screen
To use the widget on older versions of android:
- long press an empty spot on the home screen
- select "Widgets"
- tap on Retro Clock / Date to add it to the home screen
NOTE: If you are using a Task Manager, make sure to add Retro Clock Widget to the ignore list. When the app is killed, the time will stop updating.
Seems like a Mechanical Rlipping Retro Clock.
- Totally FREE application.
- No advertisement or any other disturbing items.
- 5 Retro Widgets.
- Application contains only widgets.
- Date widgets will open your default Calendar application. (shortcut to Calendar)
- Clock widgets will open your default Alarm application .(shortcut to Alarm Clock)
* Please contact us if you have any question or any idea.
To support: email@example.com
* Don't forget to give 5 star from market.
Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Play Store Editor's Choice for over 2 years!
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgets
Theme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)
Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locations
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ We respond to everyone!
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (email@example.com). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2) and wide (4x1) resizable digital clock widgets with 7 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 9 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
> 3 Different Widget Sizes (Adding more)
> Allows you to update the background color and transparency level.
> Allows you to update the text color with transparency level.
> Enable/disable battery level in the widget
> Support 12 Hour and 24 Hour time format.
Note for Upgrades: 1.0.4 is a major update with a new widget size. So, it might show "problem with widget" if yes, then only remove the widget from your screen and add them back.
Question: Digi Clock Widget isn't working correctly or showing on my device?
Answer: If Digi Clock Widget is installed on the SD card, then it might not work properly because Android doesn't support widgets on SD card! You have to move it to device and reboot you phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Digi Clock Widget - Move to Phone
*** Do not hesitate to contact me in case you have problems with the widget or want to suggest some new features ***
2x1 widget - small
4x1 widget - wide optionally with seconds
4x2 widget - big
5x2 widget - for tablets and especially for Galaxy Note
6x3 widget - for tablets.
Features lots of customizations, like:
- widget preview during setup
- select widget click actions: tap on widget to load alarm application, widget settings or any installed application
- allows you select your preferred colors for time and date
- shadow effect with selectable color
- locale preference, set date output in your language
- plenty of date formats + customizable date format
- show/hide AM-PM
- 12/24 hour selection
- alarm icon
- show time with seconds option (for 4x1 widget)
- widget background with selectable color and opacity from 0% (transparent) to 100% (completely opaque)
- use picture as widget background
- 40 great fonts for time and date ...
- ... or use your favorite font saved on memory card
- ready for Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean and Lollipop Android versions
- recommended for tablets
- lock screen widget for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+
... and even more ...
Problems with installation?
This is home screen widget and not the application, please read the instructions on how to use the widget:
Older phones (before Android 4.0 ICS) and Android 4.4 KitKat:
• To add a widget, touch and hold an empty location on a home-screen. Menu will pop-up, select Widgets.
• "Choose Widget" menu will popup. From there, find and select "DIGI Clock" widget of desired size.
Newer phones and tablets, Android 4.0 and later (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
• Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
• Click “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen.
• From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find "DIGI Clock”
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
If there are missing "DIGI Clock" in list of widgets, try to restart phone, it might help.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2+ device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the big "+" icon. Then, select "DIGI Clock" add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Do NOT move this app to SD-card! Widgets won't work once you move them to SD card.
Please exclude this widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue in most instances.
When you want help us with localization of "DIGI Clock Widget" to your language, visit please this site:
Thanks for using DIGI Clock Widget!
With Clock widget pack you have a wide choice of beautiful widgets at disposal.
✔ Choose between the categories bellow your own clock widget
◆ Sport, lifestyle, religion, nature, space, vehicles, music, abstract
This Apps will provide you the following widgets:
✔ Lockscreen Widgets
✔ Weed / Cannabis / Marijuana widget
✔ Car / Motorcycle Clock
✔ Hot Girl Clock
✔ Boobs Clock
✔ Gay Clock
✔ LGBT Clock
✔ Grass Clock
✔ Earth Clock
✔ Jet / F16 Clock
✔ Jesus Christ Clock
✔ Allah Widget
✔ Simply beautiful Clock
✔ Soccer Clock
✔ Lightning Clock
✔ Basketball Clock
✔ Beer Clock
✔ Love Clock
✔ Earth Clock
✔ Flag Clock
✔ Tatoo Clock
✔ Cars Clock
✔ Beach Clock
✔ Rabbit Clock
✔ many others..
You will be able to change the font and color of the characters to match with chosen theme.
This widget also allows you to set your smartphone alarm by long pressing on the time. If you do have any suggestions, don't be shy to eMail us about it.
No Push notifications
1. Download "Me Clock" .
2. Long press on an empty region of your home screen.
3. Add "Me Clock Widget" from your widget list.
4. Select clock skin from the list.
5. The widget will appear in your home screen.
< Remove the widget from the home >
1. Long press the widget.
2. The widget drag and drop to the trash on the home.
< Re-sizing the widget (Android3.1+ and Go Launcher) >
1. Long press the widget.
2. You will see four dots popup and a line bordering the widget’s area.
3. Drag the dots to their desired position for what size you would like then release.
4. Press the back key.
< Launch application >
1. Tap the widget and open "Me Clock Widget" setting menu.
2. Select " Tap to open application "
3. Choose application from the list.
4. Press the back key and menu closed.
5. Launch application when tap the widget on next time.
< Change displayed 12h/24h >
1. Tap the widget and open "Me Clock Widget" setting menu.
2. Check the " 24h "
3. Press the back key and menu closed.
< Change displayed date format >
1. Tap the widget and open "Me Clock Widget" setting menu.
2. Tap the " Date Format "
3. Select format on the list.
4. Press the back key and menu closed.
Q : Clock disappeared after the update
A : There is a possibility that clock widget that is disposed is transparent. After you throw away and hold to the trash to the location to which you put the clock widget, please place again.
Q : Don't work tap the application shortcut from the home.
A : Please to use from the widget list. And no problem remove the shortcut from the home.
Q : I want to change setting after launch application setting.
A : Once remove the widget and put on widget again.
Q : Does it communicate frequently?
A : Only when you view the watch list, it is communicating to update the clock skins list.
If there are no updates to the list, because it uses the cache, traffic is small.
It does not do the communication in the background otherwise.
Q : Use meny process? Use meny battery power?
A : This widget have no ads. The battery use and process use a minimum.
- Design skins many themes.(Analog clock, Digital clock, Simple, Cool, and Elegant)
- Support scaling adjustment of the widget size. (Android3.1+)
- Launch Application by tapping the clock widget.
- 24-hour format supported.(AM/PM)
- Date format supported.
- Lock screen widget.(Android4.2+)
- No ads.
From the team:
Thank you for using, Please rate it , and send me feedback.
- Choose between 26 GREAT FONTS (38 for Premium users)
- 4x2 and 2x1 widgets
- Custom colors
- Transparency option
- LAYOUT EDITOR - move, rotate and scale widget elements (Premium users)
- Rotation option
- Scale option
- Shadow effect
- Show date function
- Show AM/PM
- 24h/12h option
- Tap to open custom application
- Weather information °C/°F
- Battery level info (Premium users)
- Lockscreen support (Android 4.2 and higher)
- Tablet UI
- Holo theme, colors and fonts
Test the application at https://www.appsurfer.com/apps/19154-clockq-premium
Analog Clock Version:
See ClockQ Analog (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.kinst.jakub.clockqa)
This application contains Advertisment.
TO REMOVE ADVERTISMENT AND GET MUCH MORE FEATURES, PLEASE UNLOCK AD-FREE PREMIUM VERSION INSIDE APPLICATION
The widget can be added to your homescreen by long-tapping on the homescreen or selecting from widget drawer (Android 4+).
NEW: Widget can be added to your lockscreen on Android 4.2+
NOTE: If you are experiencing cropped text, press menu and select Reset Settings.
NOTE: Please do not move the app to SD-card. The widget can't be shown after that.
Internet permission is needed for downloading weather information.
Widget settings is accessible from your launcher as ClockQ application.
NOTE: If your clock stops updating, exclude ClockQ from task-killer.
NOTE: If you have trouble with installing (package-sign problem), uninstall previous version and install again from market.
Please, help me translating this app to your language. You can do it by going to http://www.getlocalization.com/clockq/
Please send me your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.To access to the weather setting interface by clicking the weather icon.
2.Clicking the clock button, you could rotate the widget to the backside of the icon to access to the clock setting interface.
1. This widget must run on the TSF Shell.
TSF Shell download address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2 Please rate if you like our application. Please kindly email to email@example.com if you have any query or suggestion on our software.
3.This widget must run on the TSF Shell 22.214.171.124+
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Load the weather data from network
2.Reading the mobile phone state
Turn off the clock automatically while the mobile phone is in a call.
3. Get the device location
Get the weather conditions of the device location automatically.
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
Available widget sizes 1x1, 2x2, 4x2.
- Choose between different colors for date
- Custom color also available
- Show/Hide Date
- Different Date Formats (Not available in widget size 1x1)
- Tap on widget to open Widget-Settings/Alarm Clock/Calendar
Exclude Clean Clock Widget from your task killers
EMAIL Problems / Feedback / Suggestions:
HD graphics. Resizability (Android 3.0 and higher). Suitable for phones and tablets. No extra settings and switches.
Check an updated version.
Android 3.0 and higher - The widget appears in the WIDGET list.
Android 2.x - In the menu on main screen (Long tap).
Be unique, express yourself.
Thanks to its multiple customizable widgets and themes in the Play Store, you can customize your home screen according to your moods and desires with clocks, widgets and weather. You can also view the current weather and the forecasted weather with beautiful animations.
Beautiful Widgets was the first application to achieve one million paid downloads. It was listed as “Google Editor’s choice” for more than one year and has been listed as one of the top 10 paid applications in the Google Play Store for more than 4 years now.
Just like 4 million other beautiful widgets users, take advantage of comprehensive weather forecast information and the HD version of your other favorite clock widgets, weather widgets, compatible with phones and tablets.
- Complete clocks widgets (time, date, alarm, etc.)
- Multiple widgets (6x4, 6x1 and 6x2 only for tablets)
- Download as many themes as you like to customize your widgets
- Main weather forecast information for your current location and all preferred cities
- Weather notifications from around the world, unlock animations or interactive screensavers (DayDream)
- Interactive weather wallpaper
- Toggles widgets
- Weather animations
For more information, visit the website: http://levelupstudio.com
- This application cannot be stored on the SD card due to the widgets
- We do not guarantee operation on Roms and alternative Homepages
- DayDream is only available for Android 4.2
*** Permissions ***
- Location : for geolocated forecast
- SDCard : to save the themes
- Wifi, Bluetooth, System tools : for toggle widgets
- Affects battery : for updates
- Alarm : to display the next alarm
PressureNet SDK allow us to gather barometric data to predict a better forecasting and to help researchers.
*** Important ***
We allow more than 15 minutes for the refund policy because we think it is too short. You can contact us from Google Checkout within 24 hours with an explanation on why you are not interested in keeping it. Warning: this do not apply during sales and promotions!
Only one item of this type in your widget list, default size is 4x2, resize is supported
High-res tablets screens support
Choose any color you want, move/scale elements inside widget like you want
Different digital style fonts
12H/24H time formats
Seconds display (this mode requires frequent widget update, which can lead to increased battery consumption)
Built-in styles, custom style can be saved for instant setup
This is Ad-supported version
NOTE TO ANDROID 4.0.x (ICS) USERS:
If you have Android 4.0.x and widget does not appears in list try to reboot your device or just restart launcher.
It's an Android 4.0.x issue.
You don't have to check time on your phone every five minutes, now it will literally tell you what time it is.
Choose from two high quality professionally recorded voices.
Decide how often you would like to be informed about the time or just enjoy our beautiful clock faces.
- Beautiful Widgets
- Seven analogue, two digital and one binary clock
- Speaks the time even during listening to the music
- Two voices: female and male, recorded in studio by professionals
- Two modes: 12h and 24h
- Option to disable "It is" before the time
- Landscape mode without ads
A simple yet customizable clock widget with colorful semi-transparent background
- Minimalistic style
- Colorful semi-transparent background (You have the complete control of the color, transparency, and even the roundness of the rounded edges / corners)
- Customizable text size, fatness, and color
- Customizable time and date formats
- Live preview of the customized clock in the setting screen
- Possibility to have more than one Nice Simple Clock widgets on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
- Custom time offset option for displaying time in different timezones
- Custom year offset option for special calendar systems
- Ability to launch any user-selected application (e.g. alarm clock) upon a click on the widget
- Different widget sizes support
- Battery-friendly design
How to use:
This is a widget for your homescreen (desktop). To use it, please follow these simple steps.
For newer versions of Android (e.g. 4.0), you may drag and drop a "Nice Simple Clock Widget" item from the Widgets tab of your app list to the homescreen. You may refer to this demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAWx7gsJ-o
For older versions (e.g. 2.3.3) you can long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen, then select Widgets and choose a "Nice Simple Clock Widget" item.
Different widget items correspond to different widget sizes (e.g. 1x1, 2x2, etc.).
After adding the clock widget to your homescreen, tapping it will open the configuration window. You can add more than one "Nice Simple Clock Widget" to your homescreen and each of them can have its own unique settings.
*NOTE* If the time does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem.