Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
This menu planner automatically plans dinner entrees on a weekly, semiweekly, or monthly basis. It learns what you like and uses it to create a meal plan with other recipes that you may enjoy. It integrates with DashClock to show you today's entree on the Android 4.2+ lock/home screen.
Other meal planners make you look up recipes and add them to your meal plan manually. Our app makes meal planning quick and easy by automating the task of entree selection, allowing your to discover new recipes.
Want to get rid of the ads? Look for the automated menu planner key in the play store!
- DashClock extension!
- Automatically planned dinner entrees
- Automatically populated and groomed grocery list.
- Filter recipes with ingredients you do not like.
- Simple UI for tablets and phones.
- Notification when an updated menu plan is ready.
Feel free to contact us via email if you encounter problems or have suggestions. Or you could send us a nice poem. :)
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center and user forum.
Menu Planner app helps moms to solve one of the most toughest questions as soon as they wake up in the morning: What should I cook today? With this simple design and easy user interface, this menu planner app will give you a peace of mind by planning and preparing your weekly or daily meal plan in advance to avoid everyday queries and last-time hassles. If you didn't get any idea of "what to cook", then you can refer to the website of your favorite Indian chefs.
With this app you can:
✓ Store your recipes.
✓ Create daily/weekly meal plans.
✓ Generate your grocery list.
✓ Keep track of what you have in your pantry!
Cut your time spent planning your meals and groceries. With MealPlanner, a few taps is all it takes!
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
★ The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love
Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by cuisine, taste, diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo), nutrition, allergies (dairy, gluten, seafood, and more), cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes for cooking from top recipe sites and from the best food blogs like Chow, Serious Eats, and Steamy Kitchen. Find something that meets your tastes and nutrition preferences in a snap.
★ Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization, sharing of your recipes, and easy view when cooking and shopping.
★ Discover recipe recommendations, just for you
Set up your taste and nutrition preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with food recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions for cooking. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
★ Personalized Diets
Have a special diet? Are you trying to eat vegan, paleo, or gluten free? Do you have an allergy to peanuts or shrimp? Do you dislike cilantro? Yummly has you covered! We scour recipes across the web we automatically filter out recipes that don’t match your tastes, allergies, and diets. Simply Yum recipes to easily create diet specific collections in your recipe box.
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out helpful recipe and How-To Videos on select recipes. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with Android 2.2 and above. Optimized for Android handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
Thanks to it, you don’t have to waste your time thinking about another dish for next day or preparing a shopping list for a long time. What is more, using Dinner Planner, you don’t have to worry that the dishes will often repeat or that in your diet is a lot of heavy meals. All you need to do is put in an application your favorite dishes, define categories and the relations between them. If you do that, you can very easy, only with a few clicks, have a menu for whole next week. The menu will respond all your needs. For example, if you decide that during the week you want at least once eat fish and vegan food and you don’t want to eat heavy meals more than two times, application will quickly work out a plan with your needs. What is more – you can determine, modify and delete categories whenever you want.
Also, if you don’t want to define categories, you don’t have to do it. In this case application itself will prepare a menu plan for you which will be based on the list with your dishes. In this menu, dishes selected for the two next days will never be the same. You can also modify plan prepared by Dinner Planner by choosing dishes yourself.
The application will save approved menu so you could take a look at it whenever you want to. Besides, it is possible to analyze your menu from any period of time.
My CookBook lets you create your own digital cookbook. Build your own recipe database by gathering recipes on the web and using the import features.
It is you and your own cookery!
You are looking for a new recipe ? Use our searching engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you have found one you like, import it into My CookBook. Then you will be able to view it everywhere on your phone or your tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or directions, or add you own comments
You already have a cookbook ? Add a new recipe into My CookBook manually, or import your digital cookbook using one of the file formats we support like Meal Master (.mmf), MasterCook (.mxp), LivingCookBook (.fdx) , ReKconv (.rk)...
You want to share some recipes with your friends ? Invite your friends to join My CookBook, share your recipes with them and view their recipes. Or share your recipes on Facebook or by email, sms, and others. You can also send them a “My CookBook” file they will be able to load into their app
My CookBook also includes these features :
• Create shopping lists using your recipe ingredients
• Synchronize your recipes on different devices using dropbox
• Scale the ingredients to serve more or less people
• Use the speech feature to read recipes
• Customize various parts of the app such as theme, font size, categories.
• Earn Kiip Rewards by adding new recipes
• Open recipes on your Android Wear watch
My CookBook is also available on your desktop: http://www.mycookbook-online.net
Create a free account on our online version My CookBook Online and you will enjoy these additional features (in the app and the website):
• Save up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists in the cloud
• Synchronize up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists between all your android applications and your online account
• View and manage these recipes on any computer or any device
• Invite your friends to join My CookBook Online and view their recipes
• Plan your meals and generate a shopping list for the week
Create a Premium account on My CookBook Online and :
• All your recipes and shopping lists will be saved in the cloud
More details here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/pro/
The creation of an account on My CookBook Online is optional and the number of recipes is not limited in the Android application.
We support more than 200 websites. If your favorite cooking website is not supported, you can submit a request or vote for already submitted requests here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/siterequests/
My CookBook , the only cooking app you need !
Ads in the app may be removed by purchasing an in-app add-on or by installing the paid version of My CookBook : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.cookbookpro
Help us to translate My CookBook to other languages : http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookbook/
Key words : cook, cooking, recipe, shopping list, recipe manager, meal planner
Included are top 10 best rated (in popular cookbooks, by magazines and top chefs) recipes for:
- Main Dishes
Every recipe is described in three sections: About This Recipe; Ingredients; Directions; Easy as that. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated and we help you to prepare great foods, with simple ingredients, and low calories.
Quantities are presented in imperial and metric units, but please note, that converting from imperial to metric isn’t always an exact science, but we did our best (numbers are slightly rounded up or down).
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
Two free PDF eBook gifts inside: Simple Weight Loss Recipes and Cooking With 3 Ingredients or Less
Internet connection is needed to run this app, and since this app is free, we support ourselves by showing non-intrusive ads.
Included are top 10 best rated (in popular cookbooks, by magazines and top chefs) recipes for:
- Egg, Rice
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
Online search includes recipes from FoodNetwork.com, Epicurious.com, AllRecipes.com, and MyRecipes.com (which provides recipes from several magazines including Food & Wine, Cooking Light, and many more).
Note that online search is for .com sites only. If you are in Canada or Europe the online search result recipes will be in imperial units.
If you are having any problems with this app please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get them fixed. Your satisfaction, reviews, and ratings are very important to us. Thanks!
All the recipes in this easy cookbook have been organized and cataloged so that you can relate the recipes by Categories, Cuisines and Ingredients.
1. You can browse through the menu of more than 10,000 all the cooks recipes.
2. You can browse through all the Categories, Sub Categories and find recipies in each of them.
3. Find the List of ingredients with cooking instructions for each recipe.
4. Recipe finder to search our catalog of 10,000+ delicious recipes from all over the world.
5. Organize or book mark your favourite recipes in My Favorites.
6. Find recipies by cuisine. This recipes app for android has recipes from over 14 different cuisines.
Android app Highlights:-
* Healthy recipes across cuisines of hindi, tamil, marathi, bangla, gujarati & malayalam.
* Become a grocery meal planner for your family by cooking special low carb healthy recipes for you and your kids.
* Microwave recipe ideas from famous chefs like Zakir, Ramsay, Rida, Astro, Rahat & Pineiro.
* 101+ Pakistani, Filipino and urdu diet recipes.
* Learn how to cook cakes, cheese pizza, desserts, cookie and many more.
* Pure veg recipes for Paleo and Atkins diet plan.
If you are interesting in learning how to cook healthy and yet simple recipes, you are in the right place.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app contains hundreds of recipes and does NOT require internet access after install. Please be patient when launching the app for the first time, as it make take 1-2 minutes to load all the content, depending on your phone hardware. If you do not see any recipes, just close the app (from Settings or Recent Apps button) and launch it again. This app has a bigger file size compared to similar apps because it will NOT burn your data every time you use it.
We are confident that there is something for everyone and we are constantly adding new recipes articles and other food and cooking related material. All recipes are published for your convenience and are both suitable and tasty enough to be eaten by anyone without food allergies, as part of a normal diet.
There are all kinds of recipes, though, including healthy Morning Muffins and all recipes have full instructions and ingredients list. There are recipes that families will like, such as smoothies (with white tea and strawberries), Eggamuffin breakfasts with sprouted grain muffins and eggwhite or egg, burritos and things kids like.
Now, cooking any dish means you have to know all the ingredients and condiments that are required for preparing them. More importantly you have to know the exact amount of the condiments and the spices required for cooking them. Perfect mixture of spices and ingredients will help you to create the right magic regarding the dish.
"All recipes for cooking anything are based upon the use of Kosher salt not table salt." Not true! If that were true, the recipe would be specific as to which type of salt. I always use table salt because I can get it with iodide in it. I've yet to find Kosher salt with iodide, although it's lower in sodium than table salt, but I use Salt Sense. As for salt really making little difference in the final product, other than perhaps a bit of a flavor difference, that's basically true. There have been times when I've inadvertently omitted the salt, and it really wasn't that big of a deal.
All recipes, text and photographs in this app are credited to their authors. Please address any copyright concerns to the developer email below.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote