Get Things Done is a modern metric-driven Project Management and Productivity tool.
Start using Get Things Done today by communicating effectively, managing people and projects from anywhere and anytime, and finally achieve work-life freedom.
The essence of productivity lies in one's ability to Streamline Tasks, Measure Output, and Reward through Incentivization. Get Things Done helps you achieve all of them.
• Prioritization: By bringing clarity through visualization, we have streamlined the way work is done. Focus on what matters. We have designed one of its kind Prioritization Engine to prioritize and keep track of your activities/tasks effortlessly.
• Automation: When you work on multiple projects, the only way to manage and deliver smoothly is to automate as many workflows as possible. Customize project workflows using the Kanban board.
• Allocating Work: The fluid design helps you allocate work in seconds. Drag and drop the activities to the team, and they can pick up the work and deliver.
• Managing Activities: Pick and choose how you want to see and manage your projects' progress using our beautifully designed Kanban board.
• Measuring Outcome: Anything that cannot be measured cannot be managed. Use the dashboard to measure all things about the project.
• Reporting: The value of transparency is the critical metric to accelerate productivity. You can pull out hundreds of reports from the reports section and download it as .CSV file.
• Setting up the project: Defining your workspace, setting up projects, and adding team members takes a few minutes.
• Timer: Track your time precisely with an easy to use Start/Stop timer.
• Comment: Collaborate with the team and communicate seamlessly to get work done.
• Checklist/To-Dos: Create checklists, mention a team member, define due date, and group them easily.
• Notification: Goodbye to Emails and instead use our robust notification feature that alerts and help you be on top of your work.
• Attachment: Attach files and documents related to any activity and instantly share it.
• Integration: Smooth and better integration between the world's best software tools is the need of the hour. Our current integration includes Google Drive and Dropbox to store and retrieve files.