• Learn Spanish Numbers Fast: Is a great tool, on the go reference and study guide for learning Spanish numbers. Provides full Spanish audio pronunciation and a mini game to help you improve your Spanish number skills quickly. Go out shopping and buy things with ease on your next visit to a Spanish region!
Your Essential Pocket Guide to Spanish Numbers, Numerals and Counting: Travel, shop with ease and have fun on your next Adventures! plus much more to come.
• Device Notes
Media capable Android device is recommended. We do our best to optimize audio playback, however due to hardware limitations, some older devices may experience lower Audio quality.
• Universal App
We don't like device specific versions and neither should you. A single download lets you install the app on all your devices with no additional purchases required.
• Global Reach
Arabic: تعلم الأرقام الإسبانية
Bulgarian: Научете испански номера
Catalan: Aprendre espanyol números
Chinese Simplified: 学习西班牙语数字
Chinese Traditional: 學習西班牙文數位
Czech: Naučit španělský čísla
Danish: Lære spansk numre
Dutch: Leer Spaans nummers
English: Learn Spanish Numbers
Estonian: Õpi Hispaania numbrid
Finnish: Lue Espanjan numerot
French: Apprendre les nombres espagnols
German: Spanische Zahlen lernen
Greek: Μάθετε Ισπανικά αριθμούς
Haitian Creole: Aprann anpil èspanyòl
Hebrew: ללמוד ספרדית מספרים
Hindi: स्पेनी नंबर जानें
Hmong Daw: Kawm zauv Spanish
Hungarian: Tanulni spanyol számok
Indonesian: Belajar Spanyol nomor
Italian: Imparare i numeri in spagnolo
Korean: 스페인어 숫자 배우기
Latvian: Mācīties spāņu skaitļus
Lithuanian: Sužinokite ispanų numeriai
Malay: Belajar nombor Bahasa Sepanyol
Maltese: Tgħallem numri Spanjoli
Norwegian: Lær spansk tall
Persian: یادگیری اعداد اسپانیایی
Polish: Dowiedz się, hiszpański numery
Portuguese: Aprender espanholas números
Romanian: Aflaţi spaniolă numere
Russian: Узнать испанский чисел
Slovak: Naučte sa španielsky čísla
Slovenian: Se naučijo španska številke
Spanish: Aprende españolas números
Swedish: Lär dig spanska nummer
Turkish: İspanyol numaralarını öğrenin
Ukrainian: Дізнатися Іспанська чисел
Urdu: ہسپانوی نمبروں کے متعلق جانیں
Vietnamese: Tìm hiểu tiếng Tây Ban Nha số
Welsh: Ddysgu rhifau Sbaeneg
Los Números 0-10 Spanish Numbers Baby Flashcards
Language/Sounds: Spanish, Español, Castellano
Pronunciation: European Spanish
22 Card Set
Here is what some of our users say about us -
* Fastest way to get started with Spanish ...
* ... I would recommend this to all who want to learn Spanish ... you will learn basic Spanish in no time
Using SpeakTribe you learn Spanish and test for it at the same time by playing a game. You will start speaking by learning words, short phrases and sentences in just 5 days. Speaktribe is designed to be your personal coach in helping you learn basics including vocabulary and pronunciation in a fun and easy way. In 5 days, you will see that you have started getting hang of basic Spanish!
The design is based on scientific research which tells that, to understand basics of a language you need not master a large vocabulary. Speak tribe introduces you to the more common words and phrases first, so that by the end of first day itself you can form your own basic sentences which are not just academic but also practical.
There are many other guiding principles behind the design -
* Language is primarily vocal - SpeakTribe emphasizes on listening and speaking more than anything else, the two faculties which are also the most useful to a new learner.
* You need to practice a language to master it and gain confidence. And so, SpeakTribe provides you ability to chat (speak) with the application.
* Any language has a small number of prepositions and conjunctions, some of which take some time to master but are crucial to your understanding of the language.
* Noun words constitute the majority of a mature vocabulary but they do not give you the best ROI initially in terms understanding a language. Once you have a solid foundation built, you will find picking up these words pretty easy.
* Verbs are the most useful but the most difficult set to master.
So go ahead, give it a shot, and start speaking Spanish - on of the most popular languages of the world! You will find it was actually fun to learn Spanish
Esta aplicación convierte un número de hasta 24 cifras en su notación numérica correspondiente.
Puede servir para expresar monedas , unidades físicas.
Útil en contratos , finanzas ,economía ,educación,etc.
Funciona OFFLINE no hace falta estar conectado a la red.
Kids Learning Numbers Lite(US English)
Lite version includes 3 activity.
Count, Trace and Pattern activities are available in lite edition.
Kids Learning Numbers app is the first of the Fun4Kids HoneyBee Kids Math Series.
The simple and clean user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows to play without help from an adult. An animated monster gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
Kids Learning Numbers is the perfect way to build up your preschoolers' core early learning number skills. Your children will enjoy a supportive, constructive and uniquely designed fun experience while building early number skills.
Kids Learning Numbers teaches sequential order of numbers, Tracing numbers, counting objects, comparing the quantity of objects as well as the pronunciation of numbers. This is the first of the Learning Math Series.
Fun4Kids is committed to your toddler's education. This application includes 3 activities (7 in the Full Edition) uniquely designed to reinforce kids' involvement and success by providing positive feedback while teaching the basic mathematics.
This application is specially designed for toddlers to enjoy with unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.
* COUNT: This activity teaches counting by showing colorful objects and interactive voices.
* TRACE: This activity teaches how to write numbers step by step guide.
* GROUP: Group activity exercises counting objects in groups.
* PATTERN : This activity helps kids learn the sequence of numbers.
* MATCH: This activity helps kids identify numbers, count the objects and associate numbers with the objects.
* COMPARE: This activity teaches the quantity concepts such as fewer, more, the most or the least.
* DOTS: Connect the dots activity counts or pronounces the numbers.
Fun4Kids Educational Applications are endorsed by thousands of satisfied parents, teachers and kids from all over the world.
Please reach us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback and support! We are committed to providing fun and educational experiences to support your kids' education.
Children don’t need to sort through complicated menus. Jumps straight into the fun with just one tap! Parents can determine the pace of learning with the customizable options available via settings, including:
- The smallest and largest number to play (1 to 20)
- Count in order of smallest to largest, or by random
- Choose from 10 categories of real life objects
A FUN EXPERIENCE
Count along and learn the names of all your favourite animals, toys, household objects and more! Learn in a fun environment complete with cool sound effects, clear and pleasant voice narration, as well as positive feedback to encourage and to help young players stay motivated.
COUNT AROUND THE WORLD
All recorded by native speakers, you can now learn to count in 8 exciting languages. So count away! Includes: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Chinese Mandarin and Italian.
✔ Child-friendly interface with no complicated menus
✔ More than 130 objects to count along to
✔ 10 categories: animals, transport, shapes, household objects, musical instruments, toys, insects, food, ocean creatures and outdoor objects
✔ Clear and pleasant voice guide spoken by native speakers
✔ Available in 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Chinese Mandarin and Italian
✔ Fully adjustable game settings
✔ Beautiful real life photographs of objects
✔ Cheery background music track that can be easily switched on or off
Learn, recognize and write Spanish alphabets with four steps interactive learning.
Step 1: Learn – Animated help for kids to trace each alphabet
Step 2: Practice - Kid draws the letter with interactive support
Step 3: Workbook- Practice writing each alphabet and its associated object. On correct write, corresponding object image is shown. On wrong, hint is shown so that kid can draw it correctly next time.
Step 4: My work – Save your work to showcase to parents and teachers.
Please send your feedback so we can continue to create better experience for you.
The Letras y Sonidos(letters & sounds) button will show you the correct pronunciation of the letter, it is audible when the letter card is loaded. If you miss the sound, simply touch the card and it will play again. This screen also includes a picture of an object or animal with the corresponding name in Spanish. In a future version, the card will also play those words.
The Signos (Signs) button will teach the basic sign language alphabet.
We are working on more interactive Spanish/English activities, so please stay tuned.
When most people think of "grammar" they don't get very excited. But grammar can teach you something in minutes that might take days to figure out by immersion alone.
Grammar is your friend!
We believe in grammar, and we include it in our method. But let's be honest. Studying Spanish grammar will not make you fluent. To reach a conversational level you need a complete course like Camino del éxito.
These days, it is popular in some circles to claim that there is no need to learn grammar. The thinking goes something like this:
I didn't learn grammar as a child, and yet I still learned to speak. Therefore, I do not need to study grammar as an adult.
This sort of thinking ignores the fact that as an adult you have a higher mental capacity, and learning some grammar is easy and will be a big help to you.
Grammar is not the goal.
For most people, the goal is not to become a grammar expert—the goal is to be able to speak Spanish conversationally. To do that, you need a complete conversation course.
Camino del éxito is the only course that is fully integrated with the material on this website. By combining Spanish grammar exercises with real conversational practice, you will much more quickly reach a level where you can communicate effectively.
And for most people, communication is the primary goal.
There are grammar topics below in app:
+ Gender of Nouns I
+ Gender of Nouns II
+ Cardinal Numbers
+ Plural Forms of Nouns
+ Definite and Indefinite Articles
+ The Verb Form - hay
+ Subject Pronouns
+ Regular Verbs. Part I
+ Regular Verbs. Part II
+ Regular Verbs. Part III
+ Adjectives I
+ Adjectives II
+ Days of the Week
+ Numbers 11 - 30
+ Ser and Estar I
+ Ser and Estar II
+ Ser and Estar III
+ Ser and Estar IV
+ Possessive Adjectives
+ Irregular Verbs - Tener and Venir
+ Tener que - Hay que
+ Idiomatic Expressions with tener
+ Weather Expressions
+ The Personal - a
+ Stem-Changing Verbs o ue
+ Stem-Changing Verbs e ie
+ Stem-changing verbs e i
+ Irregular Verbs - Estar, Ir, Dar
+ Ir a + infinitive
+ Acabar de
+ Volver a
+ Ordinal Numbers
+ Months, Seasons, and Dates
+ Comparisons of Inequality
+ Comparisons of Equality
+ Pronouns as Objects of Prepositions
+ Dir. Object Pronouns I
+ Dir. Object Pronouns II
+ Dir. Object Pronouns III
+ Ind. Object Pronouns I
+ Ind. Object Pronouns II
+ Ind. Object Pronouns III
+ Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns Used Together
+ Verbs Like Gustar
+ Present Progressive
+ Verbs with Irregular First Persons
+ Saber vs Conocer - Pedir vs Preguntar
+ Cardinal Numbers 31-1000
+ Telling Time
+ Por and Para
+ Irreg. Comparatives
+ Time Expressions With Hacer
+ Possessive Pronouns
+ Reflexive Verbs I
+ Reflexive Verbs II
+ Definite Article II
+ Pret. vs Imp. I
+ Preterite I
+ Imperfect I
+ Preterite II
+ Imperfect II
+ Pret. vs Imp. II
+ Preterite III
+ Imperfect III
+ Preterite IV
+ Preterite V
+ Preterite VI
+ Pret. vs Imp. III
+ Pret. vs Imp. Review
+ (Hace ...) to mean (ago)
+ Formation of Adverbs
+ Rel. Pronouns - que
+ Rel. Pronouns - quien
+ Rel. Pronouns - el que and lo que
+ Rel. Adjective - cuyo
+ Rel. Pronouns and Adjectives - Review
+ Formal Commands
+ Inform. Commands - tú
+ Using Object Pronouns with Commands
+ Commands Review I
+ Informal Commands - vosotros
+ 1st Person Commands - nosotros
+ Indirect Commands
+ Commands Review II
+ Future Tense
+ Past Participle
+ Present Perfect
+ Past Perfect
+ Future Perfect
+ The Conditional Tense
- you can use this app like a dice (maximum number 6) for different games, like backgammon, monopoly, craps, hazard and others.
- you can also simulate coin flipping (maximum number 2)
Note: Random numbers have applications in gambling, statistical sampling, computer simulation, cryptography, completely randomized design, and other areas where producing an unpredictable result is desirable.
- It is very simple to use because you only need to enter the decimal number to its corresponding cell and automatically convert to Roman numerals shown.
- Also allows conversion to Roman Numeral to decimal format by selecting the appropriate cell, and that automatically keyboard with Roman symbols shown.
The Roman Numerals application has a conversion algorithm Full / Roman and Roman / full optimized to perform the conversion properly and detect all misstated numbers.
NUMBERING SYSTEM DECIMAL
The decimal or Arabic system, created in India and introduced to Europe by the Arabs, is characterized by incorporating the number zero (which does not exist in Roman numerals) and use 10 different symbols. This system can perform arithmetic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of a much more efficient than the Roman notation mode.
SYSTEM OF ROMAN NUMBERS
The Roman numbering system is characterized by using different symbols to represent different amounts:
- The character "I" represents the "1"
- The character "V" represents the "5"
- The character "X" represents the "10".
- The character "L" represents the "50".
- The character "C" represents the "100".
- The character "D" represents the "500".
- The character "M" represents the "1000".
To represent numbers must be to respect certain rules:
- The numbers are represented from highest to lowest, ie, the "M" to "I".
- You can not string more than 3 matching symbols; the number "IIII" is not 4 but is wrong
- In front of a symbol, you can add another minor, to use as a subtraction; and the IX represents the "9"
- The "V", "L" and "D" symbol can not be used to subtract; the number "VX" is "V".
- The remaining symbol has to be a factor number "1" on the previous; so, the "I" can be subtracted from the "X" but not the "C"; the number "IC" does not represent the "99" as it is misrepresented; "99" should be expressed as "XCIX"
''How it works''
The app shows you a word and a sentence with this word in English. You have to answer how this word should be translated into Spanish.
The program encourages you, if your answer is correct. If your answer is wrong, you will see the correct answer and a word card.
In any case you will see the translation of the sentence into Spanish.
For correct answers you receive points. For wrong answers you lose them.
You can see a word card if you choose this option in menu.
First, the program chooses 15 words from current word list and starts showing them randomly.
When a word is sent to the list of "repeated words", a new word from the list appears.
How the points are calculated
+2. Correct translation of the word, no mistakes were made with this word
+1. Correct translation of the word, previously the translation was wrong
0. The word card was shown
-2. Wrong answer
=4. Wrong translation of a "repeated" word
When you gain 5 points, the word is sent to the group of "repeated words", it will be shown to you again in 1, 2 or 3 days.
The number of days, when a word will be shown to you again, is counted from thee day of your last answer.
If you give correct answers all the times the word is shown to you, this word will be sent to the group of "learned words" and it won't be shown to you again.
If you have seen a word card of a "repeated word", you make a step backwards.
For example, you have to translate a word in 3 days and you have seen the word card, you will see this word again the next day.
If the dots of statistics are green, it means that this word is in the group of "repeated words".
If you have already learned all the words in a list, the program will show you the words from this list to fix your result
''Information on the screen''
The following information is shown on the screen:
• Your score. It is shown as 8 dots in the upper right corner. It means the number of points you have on the current word. One dot means one point. When you gain 5 points, the dots become green and the word is sent to the group of "repeated words".
• Percent of the learned words in a list. If you tap on this number, you will see the detailed statistics on the list you are learning
• A word in the upper left corner it the one you have to translate into Spanish
''Dictionary and word lists''
Now there are about 650 most popular Spanish words and words from "Polyglot. Learn Spanish" app. 9 word lists are available:
• Basic. Basic word list
• My word list. Custom list of the words from the dictionary
• All words. All words from the dictionary
Words in the lists are shown in the order of learning.
''My word list''
You can make your own word list, using the dictionary of the app. How to do it:
• choose a word list, e.g. «All words»
• choose «Words of the list» in menu
• Mark all necessary words
• Choose «Add to my list» in menu
To remove words from your list do the following:
• Choose «My word list»
• Choose «Words of the list» in menu
• Mark all necessary words
• Choose «Remove from my list»