Esta aplicación convierte un número de hasta 24 cifras en su notación numérica correspondiente.
Puede servir para expresar monedas , unidades físicas.
Útil en contratos , finanzas ,economía ,educación,etc.
Funciona OFFLINE no hace falta estar conectado a la red.
• Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines
• Provides step by step alphabets & numbers writing
• This application includes three fun, educational activities for toddlers and kids! Whether your kid is in kindergarten, or going to attend preschool, this is a great, free learning app for your children.
• Let your kids doodle their fingers away and show their artistic skills. Choose from a variety of crayons to color; erase and start over again.
• Let your kids learn a bit. We've made it easy for your kids to familiarize themselves with the ABC's (English alphabet) and numbers by tracing the dots
• This is a toddler and preschool kids All in One edutainment app get ready for kindergarten.
• Handwriting teaching - Lines, alphabets, numbers, drawing. Very useful for kindergarten or Pre-K
• Math Balloon game - Teaches Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division with fun & practical way by popping balloons
• Phonics, Pronunciations, Sight Words & Spelling game
• Preschool All-In-One learning games for kids Abby Basic Skills
• Preschool All-In-One learning games: Letters, Counting, Puzzles, Sizes, shadows, Matching, Colors, Shapes, Differences, Patterns and more -- you are on the right address!
• educational Areas Covered
• Coloring book Tap & color is an interactive coloring book designed for toddlers, preschoolers, and young children, including those with special needs and autism.
• Trace and Color letters, numbers and pictures.
• Fun finger painting activities.
• Wide selection of Colors and brush sizes.
• All Alphabets includes letters A to Z (& a to z) and is fully-featured.
• Practice writing abc and 123
• Your kids will have fun for hours finger painting, coloring and drawing there favorite pictures.
• A very fun way for toddler to learn English alphabets.
• All alphabets include letters A to Z and are fully-featured.
• Human pronunciations of all alphabets
• Preschool aged children learn the alphabet letter names and letter recognition, and will practice finding letters in context.
• This app delivers five most essential skill games in a single app for parents to share with kids
• educational activities to help your kids learn,
• kids Preschool puzzles lite,
• Coloring Book Fun
• Alphabets, Counting and Colors
• ABC for Kids All Alphabet
• Alphabets & Numbers Tracing
• Toddler Learning Alphabets
• Preschool Alphabet
• Alphabet Balloon
• Preschool learning Fun
• 1st Grade learning
• 2nd Grade learning
• abby's Basic Skills application is a new application from a series developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in kindergarten curriculum. Its simple child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master essential preschool skills in the total of 12 (!) DIFFERENT EXCITING educational ACTIVITIES (ten educational activities + two creative activities). We sincerely hope your children will enjoy them all!
• sight words reading learning games for Kids - overabundance of words! Features over 300 sight words from the popular dolch word list!
• sight words reading learning games for Kids by abby Monkey ® - great learning reading games for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade
• learn to read Elementary sight words in 6 engaging super duper EDUCATIONAL games!
• abby Monkey sight words learn to Read adventure with Star Fall word Aliens for School reading Success is a new educational reading APPLICATION by 22learn. The app is designed to help children learn and practice reading the most common sight words.
• sight words are words in English language that do not have a simple one-to-one correspondence between sounds and written letters, and therefore have to be learned “by sight.”
• Preschool All-In-One learning games for kids abby Basic Skills - Parents’ Choice Award winner!
Having fun while learning to write letters and numbers ? Yes, thanks to Writing letters and numbers, the basic educational writing application for children and its 6 categories of original and creative challenges that produce more than 70 different cursors to write with. In Writing letters and numbers, the child starts writing by making smooth and beautiful letters and numbers in a creative world. Since the child creates his/her writing tool, the child has a lot of fun internalizing all the numbers and letters. As in Writing, Educational Kids’ Prewriting, the perfection of the lines gives the child self-confidence, satisfaction, and pride. Writing letters and numbers is an essential educational tool for teaching how to write manuscript letters and cursive manuscript letters (attached), whether these letters are uppercase or lowercase !
In the Writing letters and numbers app, first, manuscript letters are given by increasing order of difficulty. and then cursive letters are given in alphabetical order. Thus, the child is aware of alphabetical order and prepared for the future use of dictionaries.
The child, is also well prepared for reading and calculating:
Tired of writing them with chalk ? The child will trace them with flowers, ladybugs, fish, chicks, clouds, tree leaves, butterflies...
The child can choose among the different Writing letters and numbers categories to learn how to write by himself/herself.
▶ Lowercase manuscript letters
▶ Capital letters manuscript
▶ Cursive lowercase
▶ Cursive capital
The child has the opportunity to discover the gestures of writing these letters, even before writing with a pencil (or in addition to such a practice). Everything is there to allow the child to create while learning to write.
The letters are broken down into educational pieces so that the child will follow the right directions while writing letters and numbers. This prepares the child to learn how to write while at school or with other professionals (speech therapists, occupational therapists, ... )
Keep giving him/her the sound of each letter rather than the letter itself when you present it. For example, for “F”, we say " fff " and not “eff " to prepare easy reading of syllables.
On the contrary of using paper and pen . But here, the child can write and rewrite at least 70 different ways! This encourages his/her retention through repetition.
▶ Free shapes or forms and free models: with dozens of backgrounds, the child is free to express his/her imagination by drawing with tulips, ducks, butterflies, fish, clouds, autumn leaves, etc.
A child or an adult can also create his/her own templates of letters and forms, by pressing the redo icon in the top left corner, then someone else can reproduce this new model.
The child begins with using a finger to successfully integrate the gestures of writing. Thereafter,the child will refine his/her accuracy with a tablet pen..
The line is only drawn if the child follows with sufficient precision whatever his/her speed is. This is a great opportunity to teach the child precision with humor!
Early experiences of the child determine his/her learning. When your child plays with Writing letters and numbers, it stimulates his/her curiosity, eagerness for writing, and desire to learn, which are pre-requisites for a successful education. With this game, which is as humorous as it is educational,you give your child a greater opportunity to succeed
"Writing Educational Kids’ Prewriting" : In a fantasy world with more than one hundred scenes, the child learns all the prewriting basic lines, and can apply them to uppercase manuscript writing letters and numbers with a lot of pleasure !
"Writing words" (forthcoming) : the child learns writing between lines and uppercase and lowercase letters in both manuscript and cursive. Then the child will learn to write syllables and words, with pleasure and fun each time!
4 basic shapes and 4 numbers are available in this free lite version. The full version is available in the app store with all 7 basic shapes and 10 numbers at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.serpodile.number
First the child learn how to draw basic shapes, then by listening to the "lesson mode" he will learn which basic shapes compose a specific number.
Once the child have learn how to draw number with the colorfull numbers he can add difficuties by trying to draw the numbers on the outline shapes.
An help screen gives audio and drawning directions to use the app.
Each screen includes :
* A colorful frame to help children orient themselves in space (ground, sky, beginning/green, ending/red )
* A number or a basic shape
* A green arrow showing where to start and a red dot showing where to stop
* The "lesson mode" giving visual and verbal instructions to draw the number or basic shape
* A "padlock" to train a specific number many times
* A carefully crafted minimalistic interface helps children stay focused. Even the interface hide itself during drawing.
This method has been build and tested by occupational therapists (OT). This method is particularly adapted for children having disabilities like dyspraxia and autism, but is of course of great help for children just trying to learn to write numbers.
This application is a digital version of an existing writing method available as erasable workbooks at http://serpodile.com.
In our opinion, your privacy matters more than some marketing statistics. This app does not contain any sort of tracking code, nor does it collect nor transmit any data on the usage of our app. This app does not contain in-app purchase.