I've tried several times to see how accurate it is, and I know my doesn't make almost a 1000hp.... way off. Paid for an app to give a false reading.
Not easy to put in parameters there should be a preset parameter for the cars listed. Have a 15 genesis 3.8 this app says I'm running 170 hp....
This app has saved me loads of cash, results are spot on when using accurate car specs, very satisfied!
Very unaccurate Tried this app with a few different cars that have been on a real dyno and figures have been totally out. How do i go about getting a refund as I've only had the app a day
AWESOME APP !!! It does what is says. Tried on Renault 2.2 dci, and Toyota Avensis Verso 2.0 d4d, and on both cars everything was in specs. It's amazing how this thing is so accurate. I would like to rate this app 10 stars, but I can't find such option :) Thank you PerfExpert team for this superb application. Cheers
gave different results on the same car every time i tested it. the same car, the same road,the same gear and acceleration and weather, difference in hp mainly whiles torque was more or less ok
- More consistency in results.
- Removed the manual Timed Run Trigger parameter, now it's automatic and more accurate.
- Measurement procedure is now easier thanks to sound effects.
- Added the possibility to modify the Smoothing level, Minimum rev and Pitch on an existing result (only for results created from this version).
- Added more statistics to Timed Run results, like the 100-200 Km/h (metric units) and 60-120 Mph (imperial units).
- Bugs fix and performance improvement.
Capture horizontal videos & photos no matter how you hold your device.
Check/clear engine codes, view performance data, fuel economy, customize gauges.