The PT Game "Element" uses the plurality of chemistry elements of the periodic table to form compounds. System randomly select two or more elements, each selection at player’s command, and at player’s command forms compound based on the randomly selected elements. The "Synthesized " (formed) compound are then assigned score of points. The score is calculated from n-factor equation based on several criteria.
Game Features and Benefits:
• Fun game for school, public and family
• School and public game with real scientific benefits
• Peer-to-peer or Single player capability
• School and science education teaching
• Real scientific benefits to students
• Maintain player portfolios with score and chemical compound formation history
• Inorganic compound formation
• Formed compound must be valid in accordance with IUPAC.
• Help students to excel in science and chemistry
• Helps the public to understand their chemical environment and uses
• Discussion room
• Feedback access.
• Provide fun and entertainment for families, friends, colleagues and peers across the globe, with understanding of chemical bonding including those of common household products.
School and Educational Teaching:
• Provide students and teachers with a fun-full interactive Periodic Table game, accompanied with array of researches and information on chemistry elements, molecules and compounds. It is suitably designed for in-class instruction with testing capability.
What People say about PT Game "Element":
"AT LONG LAST! A fun-filled game that provides real benefits to the public, family and educational environments."
"This is likely to improve our knowledge and understanding of science and our environment."
"Brilliant! Well thought out!!"
"Kudos to the creator!!!!"