Do you enjoy playing space shooter arcade games (shoot 'em up game-genre)? Did you used to go to the arcade and inserted coins to play? Then download this free-to-play classic retro-style side-scrolling space shooter game where you control a space ship in the galaxy to defend against enemy spaceships, bullets hell, UFOs, asteroids, big enemy bosses, and space invaders in the galaxy far away.
This free galactic space-shooter game comes with 20+ levels with cool retro outer-space scrolling parallax background and chiptunes music. It's like playing a classic space shooter games in the arcade machine but now you can play on your phone or tablet. No need to insert coins into the arcade machine, you can play and replay as many time as you want to beat those difficult levels and nasty alien ships. The control is simple: just touch the screen to move your space ship. No joystick required, the touch screen is the joystick. The space-ship will fire automatically but make sure to aim the enemy crafts and avoid getting hit.
Face variety of colorful enemies and discover power ups along the way. Upgrades include power ups, extra lives, and variety of weapon configurations (lasers, beams, orbiting bullet, spray formation bullets). Enjoy the retro 8-bit pixel graphics, retro sound effects, and catchy chip-tunes. Complete with scan-lines and beep-beep sound effects and rocking soundtrack. There are many many variety of enemies, some will shot at your ship, some will make fancy maneuvers, and some will come in formations. Each level has a BOSS enemy which will take a lot of effort to destroy.
Watch the health bar. Your space-ship has a shield which will decrease if an enemy bullet hit the ship or if your space-ship rams an enemy. The player ship has upgradable weapon slots and as you blast enemies and unravel the journey through galaxy you'll discover power ups to upgrade/change weapons. These weapons come in variations and powers, with strength and weakness. Beams are powerful with high hit points but they always aim forward and have slower firing rate. Slanted bullets are weaker but they can aim upward or downward. Laser weapons moves fast but they don't damage enemy with as much hit points as beams.
The graphic style is designed to emulate arcade machines, to the look of blocky-pixels/low resolutions style 8-bit graphics on old game consoles or arcade machines. Variety of paths and movements. Some ships shoot bullets, some ships will move towards your ship, trying to ram it or to the edge of the screen only to return.
* Intense arcade game in the tradition of classic 80s space shooter side-scrolling shoot 'em up games.
* Non monotone levels with many variations so you don't just play against the same enemy patterns in the same environment in each level.
* Multiple levels (20+) with many type of enemies, hit points, special attacks/patterns, and formations. Some of the enemies have special patterns and emit bullet hell or spawn enemies.
* Discover dozen of weapons and power ups, extra ships, extra health, extra shields.
* Colorful 8-bit style pixels retro graphics, sound effects, and charming beep-beep musical chip-tunes.
* Simple touch interface designed for mobile. Just touch the screen and drag to navigate the player-ship. It will fire automatically. Stay away from enemy ships, collect power-ups simply by moving over them.
* Battle against powerful end boss with special attacks to win the level.