With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->Device Admin Options-->Disable then uninstall
Free limited version available for test!
Email me if any error happens!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- HTC ONE not working as it should.
- Firefox not suported.
- for some users, slide twice is difficult, we are implementing a new shake/tilt system.
- Browser and Gallery may not work in all apps.
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call.
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!!
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode.
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta)
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous)
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
More features to come as well as translations!!!
DISABLE_KEYGUARD = for unlocking the lockscreen
GET_TASKS = to get your running apps and switch betwen them
INTERNET = not actually used, but might use for future updates.
READ_CALL_LOG = get your missing calls to show in QuickGlance
READ_PHONE_STATE = to pause app while in a call for example
READ_SMS = show counter of new received sms in QuickGlance
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED = to start upon boot
REORDER_TASKS = to switch betwen recent tasks (like back&forward betwen 2 apps)
VIBRATE = vibrate phone xD
WAKE_LOCK = to wake up phone
- pavik62 -- Russian translation
- LeSScro -- Designs
- MSTRoyal -- German translation
(translations will be available in future updates)
Also thanks all who offered for translations that will be added in future updates and of course i would like to thank all people that helped me with their feedback and ideas.
Multi-Touch Gestures & Gyroscope
Mouse Kit is compatible with Mac and Windows
How to Use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1H9P_lhNQ
- Your phone becomes a wireless mouse for your computer. Control all computer functions from your phone's touch screen.
- Mouse button, wheel, and gesture functions
- Available in multiple languages, Unicode, and special characters
- Function keys
- Gyroscope feature!
- Designed with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in mind.
- Timer for presentations
- Various keys: Home, Start, Shift+F5, End, and ESC
- PC lock/unlock, maneuvering over desktop screens
- Fun animations to break the work boredom + more to be updated
- One click to connect and disconnect, saves your settings for quick access
Mouse Kit is a wireless mouse, keyboard, presentation remote control and PC controller all combined in one simple, user-friendly app. With Mouse Kit, you'll never again have to deal with tangled wires, wireless mouse receivers, or a lost remote control before an important presentation. Let Yooii Studios make your work day easier and more convenient with Mouse Kit!
English, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Traditional) Language Support.
*It would be greater if you use Remote Kit with Mouse Kit together!
*To use the Mouse Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage.
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
*Hotspot (tethering) would be a good alternative for Mouse Kit to connect between PC and smartphone!
Mouse Kit and Remote Kit are developed by Yooii Studios (유이스튜디오)
Torchlight on Clapping application through you gets any time flash light just you clap your hand and flash light is on.
You must need the camera flash light to on the flash light also your device has gesture sensor you strike your hand and flash light is start.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. email@example.com