Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. You can finally see and log the accelerometer, gyroscope or the magnetometer in real time action!
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
Works with your favorite media apps: Spotify, Pandora, Rocket Player, Winamp, MX Player, and more.
Get air gestures today on the phone you have now.
★One of Lifehacker's Best Android Apps 2012★
★One of PC World's Best Android Apps 2012 (so far)★
NEW: For GALAXY Note 3, additional Left/Right/Up/Down gestures now available
This Pro version gives all current and future features at no additional cost. Free version has purchasable upgrades to pick and choose features as they become available.
Galaxy Ace, Y, and Fit: Try a different music app for the list further down.
If Screen Off not working - Turn on Device Administrator in Settings Tab
Actions for Pro: Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up/Down, Launch Google Voice Search, Screen Toggle On/Off, Toggle UI, Recent Apps, Cycle Apps, None
At your desk - No need to turn on the screen or unlock to change songs
Driving - Don't take your eyes off the road to change songs
Cooking - Control your music with your hands covered in dough
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt and grime all over your screen
Eating - Don't worry about smearing all that burger juice on your phone
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill trying to unlock your phone
If you would like to help put Wave Control in your native language, please email me!
Many Thanks to the following translators!!
Spanish - Isabel
Turkish - Erdem Arslan
Chinese (Simplified) - George
Player Compatibility List:
Any Music app that supports "Headset Controls" such as these:
PowerAmp Menu -> More -> Settings -> Headset -> Respond to Headset Buttons
Samsung Music Player (Galaxy S2 and Note.. not Galaxy S, Y, Ace)
MixZing Menu -> Settings -> Headset and Buttons -> Enable Headset Controls
doubleTwist Settings -> Player Settings -> Use headset controls
Winamp Menu -> Control Headset
.. and more!
Easy to use, just wave your hand over the sensor (usually located just next to the earpiece on your phone).
Holding it there (hover) - Pause/Resume
One wave across - Next Song
Two waves across - Previous Song
Three times - Enable/Disable the controls
*Be sure to enable Headset Button Control in your player of choice
Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it'll register a wave
After an action, there is a 1 second delay before another gesture will be registered
Practice your wave techniques by checking the "Last Action"
If you're getting another player responding to the commands, use the Set Target Media App setting
The sensor WILL behave differently on different phones. I don't have the resources to test every phone. If there is a problem, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a chance to figure it out before leaving a bad review!
*HTC EVO 4G (erratic sensor reading cause commands to trigger on their own)
Wake Lock: So it will work when the screen is off on some phones
Read Phone State: So it can switch modes when phone is ringing or in-call
Vibrate: To use when screen if off or app not in focus
Write Settings: For Screen Off functionality
Get Tasks: For Recent Apps functionality
Call Phone: For new Call Controls options
Modify Audio Settings: For Speakerphone in call controls
Developed on a Samsung Galaxy SIII
Actions automatically or manually executes a series of actions based on certain conditions, such as time, location, or the launch of an application. Conditions and Actions are organized in a unit called a Profile. A Profile has a set of Conditions and Actions. When all the Conditions in a Profile become true, the Actions are executed. When the Conditions are no longer there, the previous settings are restored. For example, you could set up a profile with the following parameters:
Conditions: App launched--PDF Viewer; Time--7 p.m. to 11 p.m; Location--Home
Actions: Display brightness to max, go into silent mode, set screen timeout to 10 minutes, block all incoming calls, display the reminder "Wear your glasses."
So, if you're at home, it's 7 p.m., and you launch the PDF viewer, all these Actions will automatically occur. Once you close the PDF viewer, leave home, or the time is past 11 p.m., all your normal settings will be restored.
You can set up the following Conditions for a Profile: time, location, app launch, incoming or outgoing call, SMS text, airplane mode, Bluetooth, battery level, docking, headset, external storage, power, screen on/off, USB cord connected, Wi-Fi, and events. From there, you can select from 100 Actions to take place, such as application start/stop, lock screen, answer call, end call, block/divert outgoing call, send/block SMS, reminder, almost all Android phone settings, media, record voice/video, take photo, play audio, and dialogs.
There is no limit to the combinations of conditions and actions to create profiles. With Actions, you'll never forget to have your Android device execute a crucial action.
<***Actions can be automated based on the following conditions***>
2)Events (battery,camera,date,display ,gesture,hardware buttons,system events)
4)Phone (incoming call/sms,outgoing call etc)
5)State (airplane mode,bluetooth,battery,calendar event,docking,gps,headset,ext storage,mobile data,mobile network,mobile state,orientation,power,proximity,screen,usb,wifi,wifi connection
<***Actions supports taking following actions***>
2)App (Start/Stop app,launch call log,launch contact favourite tab,goto home screen)
3)Clear data(delete contacts/sms/audio/video/images/accounts/call log,format sd card)
4)Display(custom lock screen,unlock custom lock screen,turn display on)
5)Media (play audio/video,record voice,take pics)
6)Misc (run shell cmd,run sl4a scripts,wait)
7)Phone(answer call, end call (deprecated on android 2.3),block outgoing call,divert outgoing call,make call,send sms,block/forward incoming sms,compose sms/mms/email)
a)Accounts and sync (auto sync,auto sync accounts,start sync,stop sync,add periodic sync,remove periodic sync)
b)Display (brightness,auto brightness,auto rotate,screen time out,stay awake)
c)Security (keyguard lock,visible pattern,tactile feedback)
d)Sound(alarm vol,touch tones,audible sel,bluetooth headset,haptic feedback,incoming call/media/notification/system/ringer volume,mute mic,notification/phone ringtone,pulse notification,screen lock sound,silent mode,speaker,vibrate)
f)Wireless controls (airplane mode,wi-fi,bluetooth,data enabled,GPS (works on some devices.works well on rooted device with Actions as system app),Network mode-2g/3g (rooted devices),wifi/usb teethering
10) Settings dialog (all android settings dailogs can be launched)
a) Facebook(share status,share photo,share video)
12)Voice (read sms,read text,read site)
Keyword:task,automatically,automatic,time,profile,location,locale,tasker,settings,manager,reminder,lock,forward,profile manager,widget,birthday,sms,email,phone,blocker,robot,lama,EasyProfiles,Setting Profiles,sms,actions
If your tablet or phone’s power button is starting to fail, stop using it and get this app!
POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS
Using Power On Volume you can wake up your tablet or phone and power on your screen using the physical volume keys on your tablet or phone instead of using a faulty power button.
*** NOW USES MUCH LESS BATTERY POWER ***
Tests showed up to 72% reduction in battery drain compared to previous versions. Battery drain varies by device type and can still be an issue on some devices.
POWER OFF OPTIONS
Using Power On Volume you can power off the screen, lock the screen, and enter power saving sleep mode using three options:
* Waving your hand in front of your device’s proximity sensor (if supported).
* Long pressing the search button (on devices with a search key).
* Pressing a Power Off shortcut icon from your home screen.
* Pressing the Power Off button in the Power On Volume app.
* Pressing a Power Off notification in the notification bar.
The long press search button feature is fully configurable. You can enable and disable this feature, and you can also select other apps to be launched when you long press the search button if they support this feature (such as the Google Voice Search app).
The Power Off shortcut icon can be selected from 16 beautiful HD Power Off icons.
The Power Off feature is compatible with all current versions of Android. Unlike many other apps available, the Power Off function will never turn the screen back on unpredictably like other similar apps are known to do when run on Android OS versions 4.0.4 or 4.1.1.
When the Power Off Proximity function is enabled (on supported hardware), you can turn off your device by waving your hand in front of the proximity sensor or by placing your device face down, putting it in a pocket, etc. Any action that covers the front will turn off your device. The Power Off Proximity function won’t turn off your phone during calls or when the phone is ringing. The Power Off Proximity function doesn’t consume any power when disabled or when the screen is off, saving precious battery life.
The root features require a rooted tablet or phone. If you don’t know was root is, you probably don’t have a rooted tablet or phone.
* Hot Boot: restarts the android GUI (if supported by your rooted system).
* Power Long Press: emulates long pressing the hardware power button.
* Reboot: reboots the device (if supported by your rooted system).
* Reboot Recovery: reboots the device into recovery mode (if supported by your rooted system).
* Shutdown: completely powers down your device
The Hot Boot, Reboot, and Reboot Recovery features rely on busybox and therefore work on most but not all rooted systems. Support for these features depends on the version of busybox installed, and how your rooted system is configured.
WHAT THIS APP DOES NOT DO
* This app cannot power on your tablet or phone’s screen if it’s not in sleep mode. If it is completely shut down, it is impossible for apps to run. Because this is an app, your tablet or phone must be in sleep mode for it to be able to power on the screen.
* This app cannot reboot a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
* This app cannot completely power off a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
*** TABLET/PHONE COMPATIBILITY ***
This app version was tested on ICS, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Jellybean Android OS versions using select Samsung, Arnova, and Craig phones, tablets, and netbooks and runs well. Some phones/tablets might not work properly with this app. If you experience any problems please contact me for support.
Use the app's built-in "Uninstall" button for an easy uninstall. Uninstalling by other methods can fail.
If you contact me for support and I cannot get the app to work on your tablet or phone after a few attempts I will give you a full refund when requested.
Small, innovative and very useful utility, allowing you to perform various actions using the proximity sensor of your device.
Users of Advanced Screen Control would recognize some of the functionality and would appreciate the cleaner UI and the additional features. This is a continuation of my efforts related to the proximity sensor utilization.
"Wave" means to wave (or slide) your hand (or finger) closely in front of the proximity sensor of your device, in accordance with the chosen settings.
"Hold" means to block the proximity sensor and quickly release it after feeling the vibration.
WARNING: Using this app requires some level of technical awareness and understanding of what the proximity sensor is, where it is and how it works! Make sure you carefully read the this app description and each of the in-app options' description before use!
✔ Music: Play/Pause (Android 3.0 and up), Play Next, Play Previous;
✔ Lock the device;
✔ Wake up and optionally unlock the device;
✔ Toggle Auto-Rotation On/Off;
✔ Change the screen orientation, without releasing the orientation lock (Android 3.0 and up);
✔ Launch any app;
✔ Toggle the LED light On/Off (if available).
✔ Home screen shortcuts for starting or stopping service (can be used with Tasker)
DISCLAIMER: Some devices (LG, HTC and other) seem to have slower proximity sensors so you would have to adjust the settings and wave slower, but the app works on every device with functioning proximity sensor!
Contact me if you want to help translate or fix a translation!
The app hardly use any battery power. You shouldn't even see it in the statistics.
TO UNINSTALL: Uncheck the "Device Administrator" option in the app first!
AD SYSTEM: The app is ad-supported. Due to its nature of a background service which is used without a visible UI, it has a unique ad system, which may show an ad in the bottom of the screen after a use, but no more then once or twice per day. Ads are shown for few seconds, have a button for immediate dismissal and do not interrupt your activity in any way, other then just by being shown. By installing the app you agree to see those ads in the way described above. There is an "Ad-Free use" option for people who support the development otherwise. Contact me for more information!
This app is developed solely by me, initially for personal use, as I couldn't find such anywhere. If you like my work and want to support my efforts - please give a 5 star rating and share it with your friends! You can also buy me a drink in the app! Thanks!
Most of the permissions are self-explanatory and are needed by the app's functionality.
The INTERNET and the LOCATION permissions are needed by the ads.
The ACCOUNTS permission is needed to grant ad-free use to people who support the development otherwise.
The CAMERA permission is for using the LED light.
ROOT is currently required if any ad-blocking is detected and the "Ad-Free use" option is not checked. It will also be used for some new features.
No personal information is collected and/or sent whatsoever!
1. This app using the proximity sensor can automatically control the Screen On / Off.
2. Flip cover users is highly recommended.
3. After testing about 10 times on each step, select the step that work very well .
4. After upgrade ,the used step may not be appropriate. Then please select other step.
★ ★ ★ Main Functions ★ ★ ★
1. When you open or close the cover, the screen turns on and off automatically.
2. Landscape Mode
- When Landscape Mode( like camera, game) is running,Sensor pause (Only Pro Version)
3. Special App
- When it is running, Sensor pause.
4. Show icon in Notification area on service.
5. Service execute automatically when the phone restart.
6. Vibration when the screen is closed.
7. Sound when the screen is closed or opened.
8. Widget add (1 x 2, 1 x 1)
- Power Button
- Service On/Off Button (Only Pro Version)
- App Link Button
★ ★ ★ How to save battery ★ ★ ★
1. During sleep time, the sensor will be stopped.
2. When using Landscape mode or Phone Call Option, the sensor will be stopped
3. When Special apps be not in use, it is effective to option to OFF.
4. When only necessary ,It is effective to use Vibration.
5. When you use only one of the options(Turn on or turn off the screen)
- SCREEN-OFF ON, SCREEN-OFF OFF : When the screen is on, the sensor stops
- SCREEN-OFF,SCREEN-OFF ON : When the screen is off, the sensor stops
6 If the battery is low, only use the default options.
★ ★ ★ Notices ★ ★ ★
- To delete This app, Service-Execute button must be OFF.
- Or Setting ->Security -> Device administrators -> Unchecked the smart cover -> Try uninstall app
★ ★ ★ History ★ ★ ★
. Battery reduced due to restriction of the use of the receiver screen
. Adjust the font combo box(Some devices)
. Update language(CS) : Pro version
-Update error (screen off in notification)
-Open Dim Screen
Ver 1.3.7 ~ 1.3.8 ~ 1.3.9
-Add screen off in notification (over android version 4.1)
-Open landscape mode,special apps conditionally
-When turned on, Lock Screen On/Off added
-Two sounds added
.When choosing one of the two (SCREEN ON or OFF), Proximity Sensor pause.
- Battery saving
.Adjust the sound volume
.Auto-Screen On Error update when turn off as Power-Button
. Update irregular vibrations on 4 step
. When choosing one of the two (SCREEN ON or OFF), update delay error
. Update reduce battery on widget
.Auto - Screen ON - Add second delay
.Revise irregular vibrations
.Revise the screen auto-off when not in use
.added five sounds
.Special App Logic changes(added one permission )
. Vibration intensity control function add
. Power-Saving (Sleep~awake time) (Pro version)
. The step of 8 add
. One sound add
. Changed to a service that does not die (except Task Manager)
. Receiving a call with shake add (Pro version)
. Vibration ,sound and other additional patches
.Android 4.0.4 patch
. Auto-Screen Off - toggle button add
Ver 1.14 ~ 15 ~ 16
.Android 4.0.4 patch
. Added the option to select the sound
. No-action generated vibration, sound bugs were fixed.
. Memory Cleaner
-Memory Auto Clean when screen off
. Nexus 4(Model:LG-E960) patch
. Sensor pause during phone call
. Landscape mode Add (Only Pro Version)
. Widget error Update
. Android 4.0.4 Bug Patch
. Widget Add (1 x 2, 1 x 1)
- Power Button
- Service On/Off Button (Only Pro Version)
- App Link Button
- When screen is turned off Sound add
- Pause proximity sensor during phone calls
- Special App add(limit 2 app)
- When screen is turned off Vibration add
- Screen Auto-On (On) toggle option add
Use your android phone's camera LED flash as a torch (flashlight).
- Torch timeout.
- Supports non-rooted and rooted devices.
- Brightness control for rooted phones.
- Use screen as torch if you do not have a flash LED.
- Widget to control torch from home screen.
- Small app size.
- No ads.
- Free (with Widget)!!
Tested only on Motorola DEFY, Sony Xperia Sola and Samsung Galaxy Advance. I do not have other phones to test so it may or may not work.
- Motorola DEFY (Green - OK, Red - Rooted Only)
- Sony Xperia Sola (Non-rooted ICS Only)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro (Non-rooted Only)
- Samsung Fit (Screen Only)
- Samsung Galaxy S (*)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (*)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
- Samsung Galaxy Advance (GT-I9070 - JB Only)
- Samsung Note
- HTC Wildfire (Non-rooted Only)
- HTC Desire (Non-rooted Only)
- HTC Thunderbolt (Non-rooted Only)
- Nexus One
- Droid (Rooted Only)
If this application fails on mobiles not listed above please DO NOT rate it.
The models marked with (*) are installs that Android Market reports to me. I have not verified if it works on them.
Please let me know (in comment) if this app works on your phone so I can expand the list of supported phones and also improve support :)
Please do [Clear data] after this update in case you face any issues.
Goto Settings->Applications->Manage applications->MyTorch [Clear data]
1. Tap and hold on your home screen.
2. You will get an "Add to Home screen" dialog.
3. Select "Widgets".
4. Select MyTorch from the list.
The widget icon will show the status of the torch. If you want to change the settings please do so from inside the application settings.
1. Widget will not work if the application is moved to SD card.
2. Task killers are known to cause undesired behaviour especially when using timeout mode. Please make sure to add this app to ignore list if you use timeout mode.
Keywords: Flash-light, Flash light, Flashlight, Torch, My Torch, LED, Bright, Light, Flash
- no settings, no special strobe effect just no-frill lighting; with exception of removing ads for those on over-quota'd cell data, that does not apply to Wi-Fi or unlimited data, or those on data plan still well within quota.
- fully multitasking, allowing you to run GPS/compass/Web/et cetera, it fully took advantage of what Android provides, no code hacking nor rooting required.
1. Camera hardware is not accessible when flashlight is on;the still on status is shown on the top, when you turn off the camera is released for use once again.
2. The words "Still on" is replaced by "LED Still On" in the final version. And title bar is removed for extra tapping room.
3. Reverse of Note #1 is also true, if LED is on from the Flashlight app (notification is there) Camera hardware cannot be used at the same time.
Sorry a bit shaky on the demo video. It demos how to turn it on, keep it on while use Google Maps (GPS), and turn it off by going back while Maps is active.
1. Random Number Generator: Generates a random number within the user-specified bounds as either a whole number or decimal.
2. Investment Interest Calculator: Calculates the return-on-investment for a given principal, rate, and time period.
3. Loan Interest Calculator: Calculates the monthly payment and total aggregate payment of a loan based on the amount, rate, and number of months to be paid over.
4. Quadratic Formula Solver: Solves for the root(s) of a quadratic equation given a, b, and c values.
5. Mirror: Displays the output from the front camera if available, or a black screen if not.
6. Flashlight: Displays a white screen with a toggle button used to control the camera's flash if available.
7. Bubble Level: Displays a graphical "bubble level" along with text that tells you the X and Y angles at which the device currently is.
8. Tip Calculator: Calculates the tip and final total including tip given an initial amount, tip percent, and the number of people it will be split amongst.
9. Stop Watch: A simple stop watch counting seconds up from 0 out to the hundredths of a second place.
10. Sale Price: Calculates the price of an item on sale after the discount given the initial price and the percent it is being discounted.
Apps Manager – Viewing and killing apps
Hardware Check – Ability to check all device H/W like speakers, camera etc.
Processes’ Info: Lists all the processes that are running
Clear Memory -Clear Cache (SD Card),Clear App Cache,,
Clear Browser Info, Clear call records
File Manager - Display files and folders in root directory
Backup of all downloaded apps
Connectivity App – Toggle connectivity of GPS, bluetooth etc.
Telnet client – Ability to connect to Telnet client
Here is the details description of the tools and their uses:
Apps & Services
Active Apps - Lists all Apps that are currently active.
Running Services - Lists services that are currently running.
All Apps- Lists all Apps that are installed.
Downloaded Apps - Lists Apps that are downloaded.
To check whether drivers are installed for the features listed below:
-Monitor status (Display)
Flashlight - To Switch on the flashlight.
Screen Brightness – To adjust the brightness of the screen
Screen Timeout –To modify the screen timeout
System Info - Info about the device
System Log Info - Displaying Apps and Device log info.
Disk Info - Displays memory info (sdcard(Audio, Video, Images and other…) and phone memory)
Lists all the processes that are running.
Could check the details of the system process like Process id, %CPU usage, current state and memory consumption.
Could check the above said details and also launch it.
-Clear Cache (SD Card)
-Clear App Cache
-Clear Browser Info
-Clear call records
-Display files and folders in root directory
-Details of number of files and subfolders in the current directory will be displayed.
-Backup of all downloaded apps or a specific app could be done. Android tool kit folder would be created in root directory and backup files will be stored in it.
-Mobile networks switch
With telnet client, you can connect to remote server that supports telnet connectivity and commands could be executed from the device. Also shows remote Server log to users (Bi-direction Communication).
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, changeable transparency
- various icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery current
- battery temperature
- battery time
- battery voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count: gmail or any imap server
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback (vibrate on touch in ics)
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
- volume profile selector
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. If you donate:
- ads will be removed
- set custom label color for every widget icon, on/off/unread/missed icon states
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or you can make a donation from my web site or from the application.
Even more options and features available for root users.
**** NOTES ****
Logcat tool now requires root in order to run, READ_LOG permission has been removed.
CAMERA permission was added to make flashlight tool suitable for more devices.
This app involves a lot of work and updates are given frequently, please avoid bad rating/comment because of the permissions, if you feel not comfortable with them contact us for any question.
**** DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES ****
Multitab file manager with full root skills and FTP client support (also available as stand-alone app).
* Operate on (up to) four different tabs
* File operations between tabs (no need to navigate back!)
* Access/modify RO folders, system, data, etc.
* Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename files or folders
* Add new folders
* Add new text files
* Integrated mini text editor
* Search files or folders
* Get file or folder details
* Set file or folder permissions
* Zip/unzip files or whole folders
* Browse zip file's contents
* Unzip selected contents from a zip file
* Send files via bluetooth
* Share supported files
* Storage info with pie charts
* Set starting folders (shortcuts)
* FTP: download/upload files or whole folders
* FTP: browse FTP contents, add new folders
* Info and guide
Access internal settings which are normally hidden to the end user. A diagnostic tool without root (all the values are read only) and, for root users, a powerful tool to configure system properties, kernel virtual memory and Android's internal task killer, permanently or even temporarily.
* Plenty of info about system, memory, graphic, hw, battery
* Change LCD density
* Change the heap size
* Change "max events per second" value
* Change the WiFi scan interval
* more properties from build.prop file
* Change "min free kbytes" value
* Change "vfs cache pressure" value
* Change swappiness value
* Change dirty ratio and dirty background ratio
* more kernel's VM and sysctl parameters
* Configure Android's internal task killer
* Access special settings and info
* View filesystem
* View dmesg (Kernel Debug Messages)
* View live logcat
* Record, filter, stop, resume logcat
* Detect CarrierIQ
* Info and guide
Kill unwanted processes which run in background, get in-depth info over processes and running services.
* Kill selected applications
* Filter system processes (security options)
* Info about running services
* Safelist (ignore list)
* Info and guide
Manage or remove applications, get detailed info about the APK installed. Root users have the ability to backup and restore applications, freeze and/or delete system applications (use with caution!).
* Detailed info about each installed application
* Uninstall apps
* Freeze system apps
* Uninstall system apps
* Backup and restore apps
* Clear app cache/data
* Startup apps (grant/deny auto-start)
* Manage app components! (Pro only)
* View content of manifest file (Pro only)
* Safelist (ignore list)
* Info and guide
ATOOLS TERMINAL (Pro only)
* Pseudo terminal emulator
* Execute linux commands
* Quick buttons for mount and set permissions
* Scan and analyze all the sensors installed
* Compass tool
* Compass calibration tool
* Magnetic field detector
GPS STATUS AND FIX
* Get all the info passed by GPS device
* Fast fix tool to get signal fixed in less time
* Scan satellites and get dedicated info
* Get your current location's address
* Use the camera flashlight as a torch
* One touch to power on / power off
* CPU Time in State monitor
* Real-time CPU meter
* Set CPU scaling frequencies and governor
* Quick launch from notification bar
* Hide notification bar (fullscreen)
* Change theme (3 skins - 8 skins in Pro version)
Enjoy Advanced Tools!
Send me an email and I try to fix your problem quicly.
Don't install on SD card and exclude to your task killer.
Tutorials : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaumard
If you want to control your phone Widgetsoid is THE tool to have. It provides widgets totally customizable; you can choose over 50 toggles!
Widgetsoid is the only app who has custom color for icons and indicator!
User can customize his widgets and make amazing home screen.
Custom backgrounds (choose from gallery, custom color…);
Change Widgets transparency;
Edit existed widgets;
Choose icon color;
Choose outer blur color;
Different widgets size;
Different indicator type (long, thin, round, short or none)
Horizontal and vertical widgets
Widgets in notification bar;
2 two rows widgets and notifications;
Possibility to remove widgets size;
Preview of your widget on configuration screen;
Backup / restore zip and dropbox
You can save your widgets on profiles and load it when you want!
The power control widget is not customizable and has only 5 toggles but this is Widgetsoid toggles:
- 2G/3G (Shortcut to mobile settings)
- 4G (WiMAX for EVO)
- Data (Renaming APN or toggle APN)
- Brightness (custom seekbar, custom levels…)
- Stay Awake
- Always ON
- GPS (1 click for compatible phone or root user see FAQ)
- Auto Sync
- Force synchro
- Auto Rotate
- Airplane Mode
- Media Scanner
- Screen timeout (different modes)
- Torch (Flashlight, different mode if it’s not work automatically)
- Mount USB
- Mount SD card
- Auto Lock
- Pattern Lock
- Reboot (only for root users! Shutdown, bootloader, normal, recovery or fastboot)
- Temperature (battery)
- Phone memory
- SD memory
- RAM memory
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Volume manager
- Ring mode
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Direct Shortcut contacts (or open popup with call, sms, email)
- Direct Shortcut bookmarks
You can find more informations on official web site http://widgetsoid.jaumard.com
You will find permissions descriptions and FAQ to help you to use Widgetsoid.
@jaumard on twitter
email@example.com for problems
EasyTouch EVO means EasyTouch Evolution version, we rebuilt the program, make it more fast, more beautiful, more efficiency!
EasyTouch is a tools such as iPhone AssistiveTouch, it floating on your phone screen(above all apps),
you can easy to change system setting such as wifi(network, screen brightness...), open your favor app, switch recent app, virtual keys, recyle memory and so on, it is great.
★ What Easy Touch EVO can do?
- Quick settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Open your favour app.
- Home key.
- Back key(need Root support).
- Menu key(need Root support).
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on Galaxy s3 and some 4.0.+ Android OS).
- Switch recent task.
- Task manager(Kill task,need Root support)
- Memory optimize(Ram optimize)
★ Switch include:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
★ Easy Touch EVO themes
Also you can change you Easy Touch theme.
★ Contact us