Want to feel what gestures can do? here's an application which will let you turn of your screen just with a swipe!! yes that's right!! All you have to do is swipe your hand over the proximity sensor (Located near the earpiece on top of the phone).
1) Turn off the screen by screen off icon
2) Turn off the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold)
3/- Don't screen on after screen Off
4/- NO Timer Delay
Lock screen in anywhere！
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
* full white screen
* scroll gesture to control brightness
* single tap to enable/disable text
* long press to enable/disable strobe
* disabled screen timeout
* NO ADS!
* added strobe
* minor update
* deleted some redundant codes
* changed text to bold
* added brightness text
* single tap to enable/disable text on screen
* disabled screen timeout
* added brightness control
* orientation sensor is off; was resetting brightness when you change orientation
* first release
Measure distances and angles.
Take a picture, save it as as 3D scene in the library to work with it later.
Export it as an image to share it with other people.
Watch the video to learn how to use this application in one minute.
Several shapes of plumb-bob are available:
- a vertical or horizontal grid to measure sizes and proportions,
- a vertical or horizontal frame split into 2 parts that can be resized independently to check that something is properly centered,
- a 3D box or a cylinder (paid version only) to measure volumes,
- a triangle to measure angles to the vertical,
- a cone (paid version only).
To take a picture and freeze the background image, click on the camera icon.
The second button from the left of the top menu bar is used to alternatively display side buttons:
- buttons to adjust the size, position or orientation of the plumb-bob shapes,
- buttons to activate different touch modes to use gestures to either resize, move or rotate the plumb-bob shapes,
- buttons to adjust the camera height (this height is used to estimate the other distances).
There is a wizard button to help you to adjust the camera height. If you know precisely the measure of an horizontal or vertical segment, make sure the frame is aligned to it, click on the wizard button and fill in with this known distance (the camera height will be automatically computed from this piece of information).
Use the settings button to:
- select the front or back facing camera,
- select the measurement unit,
- adjust the frame line thickness,
- define the number of rows and columns to display in the plumb-bob shapes,
- increase the refresh rate of the sensor to get a smoother animation (paid version only).
- change the colors (paid version only).
- hide the label (paid version only).
- change the label font size (paid version only).
The calibration page allows to adjust 2 parameters that are necessary to perform correct measurements: the angles of view of the camera, and the internal sensor calibration.
Camera angles of view: this information is normally reported by your phone. However, some manufacturers do not provide a valid value. In that case you must measure those angles manually and fill in the corresponding fields. If the invalid values are not corrected, the plumb-bob line will still be displayed vertically, but the frame sides will not.
Internal sensor calibration: click on the help button to access the related video tutorial.
This is work in progress. If you like this application, please give it a 5 stars rating.
If this application does not work for you, please provide some feedback to the developer before giving it a low rating.
Keywords: angle, alignment, architect, architecture, augmented reality, bubble level, laser level, builder, calibration, camera, ceiling, diy, floor, golf, gradient, gravity, handy, handyman, handymate, home, home owner, horizontal, horizontality, incline, interior design, mate, plumb-bob, plumb-line, plummet, renovation, spirit level, tilt, tool, tools, vertical, verticality, wall, distance measurement, width, length, height, depth, surface, volume, spine, spinal column, backbone, vertebral column, massage, bodywork
Watch the short video to see how it works. There are other similar apps, but we strongly believe ours is the best in terms of practicality and pure awesomeness.
We wanted to bring you something simple, but very useful and effective. Something you would enjoy using everyday with absolutely no side effects. There are battery saving options to minimise the impact on battery. We have steadily measured around 3% battery consumption for the whole day on our test devices.
We hope it works just as good on your phone.
** NOTE **
In general, we recommend turning off AOO completely when you are moving or walking. That is why you have the convenient Start/Stop shortcut icon. Basically the idea is to have AOO running when you are at home, office, school or in public transport etc.
This doesn't apply to Ultimate Users. Ultimate Users have 'Ultimate Off'.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Unfortunately in some devices, the accelerometer sensor cannot be used when the screen is OFF. Awesome On will not work on these devices.
Please do not give a low rating if this is unfortunately the case.
Link to list of devices:
Android 4.0.4 and 4.1 Users - There is a well known bug that was introduced in 4.0.4 that causes the screen to turn on again after 'Awesome Off'. We recommend changing your lock screen to 'none' for the time being.
** Features **
- Simply tilt the phone up, to turn the screen on.
- Fling your hand 2 times, near the proximity sensor, to turn the screen off.
- Or simply click 'Screen Off' icon.
- Separate shortcut icons for 'Start/Stop', 'Settings' and 'Screen Off'.
- Awesome On Sensitivity.
- Awesome Off Sensitivity.
- Battery Saving Mode. Tip: Test first disabled.
- Remove notification option. And gracefully handles situations where Android restarts Awesome On Off when notification is removed.
- Disable Awesome Off while running landscape applications.
- While you're on a phone call, Awesome On Off will not be active.
- Aweseom On Bypass Non-Security Lockscreen option.
Ultimate Version Features
- The Ultimate feature. When you're about to hit the road, fling your hand 3 times (or simply click the 'Ultimate Off' shortcut icon) to turn the screen off. Awesome On Off is completely idle until you manually turn the screen on again. You never need to Start/Stop manually with the shortcut icon. You are in total control.
- Ultimate Off audio confirmation.
- Start on boot.
- No Ads. The Free version shows an Ad every 20th time the screen is turned on. You can easily close the Ad, should not be disruptive for daily use even with the free version.
About Battery Saving Mode
- When the screen is off, depending on the Battery level and type of background apps you have running, Android can decide to put the CPU to full sleep. Awesome On will not work when the CPU is in full sleep. When Battery Saving Mode is enabled, Awesome On Off will not interfere and let the CPU go to full sleep as usual. You can disable Battery Saving Mode completely or set a desired interval to keep the CPU partially awake, ensuring Awesome On will always work.
Sensor Readout is open source software. See website for details and to submit a feature request.
* Touch desired sensor on the list screen in order to start the readout. Long touch the sensor to show it's details. Use "Back" to close the details dialog again.
* On readout view, touching the graph will stop the sensor from being read out. After stopping, the graph can be scrolled and or panned by a drag or pinch gesture. To restart the readout, return to the main sensor list and select the sensor again.
Sensor Readout is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to leave a tip, please visit my website.
★ Settings will be reset after the ver2.0 update.
If not working, please reinstall the application to clear.
Each time you open and close the smart cover, you don't need to press the power button.
EveryCover can turn on and off the screen detected by proximity sensor.
Support the covinience widget to turn on/off the service.
* Turning on or off the screen using sensor
* Support widget to turn on/off service
* Screen Off Delay Time
* Vibration-vibrate when the screen turns off
* landscape mode-Prevent screen off in landscape mode(game or watching movie).
* Pause during phone calls-Pausing service during phone call for minimize malfunction.
* Exclude App-To exclude selected apps from the service.
* Gesture Mode- For NONE Case User.
- It is the function that turns the screen on and off with hand signals at proximity sensor within the specific time.
- Setting the service pause time for battery saving
- ex)sleep time, Hour long meeting, class..etc..
* Service in NotificationBar-Avoid forced termination due to lack of resources
* Perfect fix the malfunction in version ICS 4.0.4
* EveryCover does not support all devices because android versions and sensor of the device may vary.
therefore By testing the FREE version you should check the normal operation before you purchase full version.
(Free version contains ads and in some settings is limited.)
* The full version has no ads, and no limited.
* Please email us if app has a bug. we will support quickly as soon as possible.
(with your device, Android Version, and error contents.)
* Support Language: English, Korean, Chinese(Simplified), Russian, Bosnian, Greek
Please help us translate(or fix) this app to support more languages.
TAP the *APP-Settings-Support-Translation* and please send email to request translation document.
Absolute EveryCover will not collect any personal information.
* read phone status and identity - For Pause during phone calls(No Personal Data)
* run at start - For Autostart.
* control vibration - For vibration.
* prevent phone from sleeping - For Screen turned on.
* retrieve running apps - For Exclude app feature.
* (Ver.Free)full network access/view network - For Ad.
[You can search this application tag- smart cover,flip cover,diary case,proximity sensor,screen off,
screen on,turn on,turn off,screen lock,unlock, etc..]
Air call answer is most sensible application with proximity sensor. This application is very use full for smart way to “RECEIVE CALL” , “REJECT CALL” , “PLAY/PAUSE MUSIC ” , “ NEXT/PREVIOUS MUSIC” , “NEXT/PREVIOUS GALLERY IMAGES” with proximity sensor. you can receive a call without touching your phone and also manage media and gallery.
* Receive call using proximity sensor
* Reject call using proximity sensor
* Play/Pause music track
* Next/Previous music track
* Next/Previous gallery images
* Share this application with social network like (Whatsapp, line, Wechat, Facebook, Gmail)
Air call Receive, Air call Receiver, Air call Accept, Air call manage, Air call reject, Easy Call Accept , Smart call Receive , Air Music Manage, Air Media Manage, Air gallery Manage, Air Images Manage, Air call Control, Air Media Control, Air Call & Air Media Manager, proximity sensor Manage, Easy Call Receive, Waving Call answer, Sensor call Receive, Easy Phone Answer, Air Gesture Control, Smart Call Accept, smart air manage.
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->uninstall - admin-->Disable
now you can uninstall
THIS IS A LIMITED FREE VERSION (NOT ALL FEATURES ARE INCLUDED) NOW YOU CAN TEST THE APP AND BUY IF YOU LIKE!!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call. ONLY PAID VERSION
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!! ONLY PAID VERSION
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode. ONLY PAID VERSION
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta) ONLY PAID VERSION
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous) ONLY PAID VERSION
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
1) Turn off the screen by sliding your hand
2) Turn off the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold)
3) Turn on the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold) - Note: This can cause Battery Drain
4) Enable screen on/off during calls only
5) ScreenOff shortcut, to turn off the screen by launching the app.
6) Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
Motivation to build this app:
1) While the phone is in pocket, and you have your bluetooth headset connected, even though you can answer your call with a click of bluetooth headset button, because the screen goes on and remains on, your call may hang-up or go on hold or probably few buttons may get pressed, isn't that annoying?
2) Lot of android phones don’t turn off the screen when phone is held close ear (You may end up hanging up on someone)
3) Accidental call pickups: Since capacitive screens are sensitive to touch as well as heat, An Incoming call gets picked up automatically when phone is in the pocket (And we get obliged to speak to annoying calls)
4) Its Cool!!!
5) If you are a HD2 user, you would know the pain. Many users have replaced that hardware buttons due to usage!!!
NOTE: To un-install, go Settings, Locations & Security, Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
For Support: Post you questions on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280#
1) HD2, Desire HD, Nexus One, Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
هو تطبيق يجمع كل ملفات بي دي إف الرسمية الخاصة بسامسونج في مكان واحد ليسهل عليك البحث
يحتوي ملف ال بي دي إف على دليل المستخدم الرسمي من سامسونج الخاص بجهازك وفيه إرشادات عامة عن كيفية التشغيل والإستخدام لهواتف سامسونج جالكسي وباللغة العربية مع صور توضيحية
الأجهزة المتواجدة حاليا
Galaxy S GT-I9000
Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305
Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505
Galaxy Note GT-N7000
Galaxy Note2 GT-N7100
Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8190
Galaxy ACE GT-S5830
Galaxy Ace Duos GT-S6802
Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
Galaxy Ace2 GT-I8160
Galaxy Young GT-S6312
Galaxy Y Pro GT-B5510
Galaxy Mini GT-S5570
Galaxy Mini2 GT-S6500
Galaxy Grand GT-I9082
Galaxy Pocket Duos GT-S5302
Galaxy R GT-I9103
Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562
Galaxy S GT-I9003
Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G
Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105
Galaxy Gio GT-S5660
Galaxy W GT-I8150
Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
Galaxy S Advance
Galaxy Young GT-S5360
Galaxy Pocket GT-S5300
Galaxy Fame GT-S6810
Galaxy Win GT-I8552
Galaxy Y Duos S6102
Galaxy Fit GT-S5670
Galaxy Star GT-S5282
Galaxy Pocket Neo GT-S5312
Galaxy Mega GT-I9200
Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295
Galaxy Note3 SM-N9005
Galaxy Ace3 GT-S7270
Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C101
Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190
Galaxy Core GT-I8262
Galaxy Pocket Duos Plus GT-S5303
في حال عدم تواجد جهازك من فضلك قم بمراسلتي وسيتم وضعه بإذن الله
ملاحظة: أجهزة نكسس ليست ملك سامسونج إنما ملك قوقل لذلك لا تقوم سامسونج بدعم هذه الأجهزة
L'application Alerte Firmware vous notifie de la mise à disposition d'un nouveau firmware officiel pour votre smartphone (Galaxy S GT-I9000, Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, Galaxy Note GT-N7000, Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 et Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005).
Une liste des firmwares vous est proposée, et depuis cette liste, vous pouvez :
- Accéder directement au tutoriel correspondant sur le forum SGSTEAM.
- Obtenir plus d'information sur le firmware (date, version, etc.)
- En partager le détail avec vos correspondants (partage android) ou sur vos réseaux sociaux
Par ailleurs, vous pouvez paramétrer l'application de façon à n'afficher ou ne recevoir les notifications que pour les firmwares correspondant à votre (ou vos) smartphone(s)
Enfin, les différents firmwares sont "qualifiés" d'un statut SGSTEAM ; "Pouvant poser problème" (rouge), "Non Testé" (orange) et "Validé" (vert). Quand ce statut change sur le forum (par exemple passe de "Non testé" à "validé") une notification vous est également adressée.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOCALE/TASKER ARE, YOU DON'T NEED THIS APP!
To manually turn on/off the Hotspot functionality, use the "Hotspot Toggle" instead.
Please do not rate this app with 1 star if you failed to read or understand the previous paragraphs, because that is not the problem of this software. Thanks.
For Android 2.2 and above. It uses an unsupported (but publicly available) API, so it might not work on your phone.
If you use the plugin, please rate it.
Note: This plug-in does NOT make your phone hotspot-capable if it was not before. It is also not intended to avoid any costs charged on you by the provider for using the Wifi Hotspot (Mobile AP).
Tested by me on the following phones:
- Nexus 1
- Nexus S
- Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy S III (I9300)
Reported by users:
- Nexus 1 (1 report)
- Galaxy Nexus (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (4 reports)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) (1 report)
- Dell Streak (1 report)
- HTC EVO (2 reports)
- HTC Desire (1 report)
- Motorola Droid II (1 report)
- Motorola Droid Bionic (1 report)
Reported not working:
- HTC Wildfire (2 reports)
- HTC Sensation (2 reports)
- Touch 4G (1 report)
- HTC Thunderbolt (1 report)
- Verizon HTC Rezound (3 reports)
Please share your experience directly with me (by email) and I'll add your phone to the list. Reports last updated: 2013-01-17.
Keywords: Locale Plug-in, plugin, Wifi, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Mobile AP, Access Point, Tether, Tethering, 3G, Connection sharing.
* Please inform yourself about what a "rooted device" is before writing bad reviews *
* Widget is only developed for the Galaxy Note I - N7000 *
* No Advertisement *
* No collecting of any information *
This is a Torch - Widget concipated for the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.
You may adjust the Brightness in three levels! Like with the old Widget.
It looks like the originally Torch-Widget under Android 2.3 Stock for the Note while it has the same functionality.
This Widget was only tested under a rooted Android Stock-ROM with the version 4.1.2 on the Samsung N7000.
Might work on inoffical ROMs for the Galaxy Note N7000 aswell.