Pixtica is the new camera for photography lovers and filmmakers. Designed to be quick and intuitive, so you never miss a moment again.
Whether you are a hobbyist, professional, or someone who has barely touched a camera, Pixtica's easy-to-use design unleashes your creative potential, with features that make it a pleasure to capture photos, videos, and even GIFs.
• Live Filters – A large selection of effects to produce unique creations. From professional filters, to retro, artistic, and even fish-eye lenses. All in real-time with live preview.
• Manual Controls – If your device has manual controls capabilities, then you can now unleash the full power of your camera and intuitively adjust the ISO, shutter speed, focus, exposure, and white balance.
• Exposure Control – Always get the right shot with manual exposure locking, splitting, and compensation.
• GIF Recorder – Create GIF animations with different capture modes for unique loops. Your selfies will never be the same again.
• Panorama – Capture breathtaking wide panoramas with a very easy-to-use interface.
• Hyperlapse – Easily record interesting videos with time-lapse motion.
• Slow Motion – Record videos in epic slow motion. (When the device supports it).
• Tiny Planet – Create little planets in real-time with live preview thanks to Pixtica's advanced stereographic projection algorithm.
• RAW – Shoot photos in RAW format like a pro. (When the device supports it).
• Quick Resolutions – Toggle photo and video resolutions directly from the camera viewfinder.
• Gallery – Access all your creations with a well-organized gallery.
• Photo Editor – Give a final touch to your photos with all the basic tools that you would expect, including filters, cropping, rotation, etc.
• Magic Hours – Find out the best daytime periods for the blue and golden hours.
• QR Scanner – Included QR / Barcode scanner, so you have everything you need in a single app.
• Camera: To capture photos, videos, panoramas, and GIFs.
• Storage: To save all your creations to the device.
• Microphone: To include audio when recording videos.
• Location: (optional) To add geographical location information into the photos, or use the magic hours tool.