Complete the chessboard in 64 knight moves without repeating square.
Be the fastest to complete and fight for your place among the first in the ranking.
A very entertaining challenge that will help you get the knight moving skill when playing chess.
Palabras clave: 64 knight caballo salto ruta movimientos ajedrez reto desafío challenge jump chess tour 8x8
The castle features the following minigames:
- Dress a knight in armor
- Your finger is the sword! Chop vegetables on the market!
- Archery: pickup the arrow, aim your bow and shoot at targets
- The JOUST! Tap to make your horse race and throw your opponent out of the saddle!
- Become a blacksmith! Heat up the iron, strike it with your hammer and cool down the blade to create a sword!
- Go fishing! Pickup your fishing pole and catch some fish in the castle moat
- Play "Concentration (Memory)" with medieval shields
MORE minigames to come with future updates!
Black Knight Chess is a two-player board game played on a chessboard, a square-checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. It is one of the world's most popular games, played by millions of people worldwide at home, in clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments.
Description of main features:
- Black Knight Chess is application which consists of a mobile GUI, chess engine, online portal, bluetooth and cloud plugin.
- When user plays against engine computer, the engine plays at various levels (easy, normal, hard).
- User can play either side (human) and, independently, view the board from the perspective of white or black.
- The user can play against another user via Bluetooth and via Online Chess Cloud.
- The application accepts moves through the touch screen.
- Optional "move coach" highlights valid user moves during input and last played engine move.
- Optional "next move" coach recommends your next move
- Optional evaluation of the game that the player will indicate which player has the advantage.
- When user plays standard moves in the beginning, the application automatically detects the move user makes and displays the name of the move below the table. This feature is also optional.
- Full game navigation buttons enable users to correct mistakes or analyze games (back to previous move, go to next move, back to start, go to end game).
- Games can be exported and imported as PGN format and saved and loaded to local database.
- There are hundreds of recorded games that you can analyze and learn from them.
- The player can choose between two languages: English and Bosnian.
- User can solve chess problems that are divided by levels.
- User can make start position on table and play game from that position.
- Optional sound and vibrate on check/checkmate features.
- User can registered on Black Knight Chess portal via android application.
- User can sign in with facebook account.
- User can register on Google cloud and play with other online users registered on cloud.
- User is awarded for achieved results through Highscore list.
- User can chat with other player while playing online or bluetooth game.
- Share game feature.
- Vibrate mobile on play or check/checkmate.
Author: Nirmel Murtic
Game name: Black Knight - Chess (Crni Konj - Sah)
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosna i Hercegovina)
• Device registration and secure login using Active Directory and OpenLDAP credentials
• App listing, authorization, categorization, search and installation according to user role
• Non-compliance warning for mandatory apps installation
• User reviews, comments and ratings
• App upgrade availability and notification
This agent application runs primarily in the background and is only active when your company’s administrators need to manage your device. You will normally not run this application yourself, unless your administrator asks you to run it. To connect to your company’s RCA server your administrator will provide you the server name, the network port to be used, and your username and password.
Radia Client Automation is the industry leading solution for centralized management of client devices, including PCs, Mac computers, thin-clients, and mobile devices.