• The steady flow of Oxygen to the mother, uterus and to the baby.
• A distraction from the physical pain of labor.
The Birth Beacon is programmed for five (5) breathing patterns that are typically taught and used in Prepared Childbirth classes. These patterns assist the user to perform breathing exercises that provide the ability to relax and block out pain associated with the birth process. The Birth Beacon is convenient to use as a practice tool and during actual labor.
Practicing these breathing exercises solo or with your partner in preparation for that special day will help with the use of other strategies to relieve pain and result in a smooth, quick, and comfortable labor.
In the 1950’s Dr. Ferdinand Lamaze witnessed a Pavlovian conditioning ( breathe/relax ) used in the Soviet Union to assist women giving birth without anesthesia. Dr. Lamaze adapted what he witnessed into a technique of using shallow breathing and a focal point to achieve the same results. This Lamaze form of training was introduced in the United States in the late 1950’s and has since been widely used with great success.
The patterns implemented by the Birth Beacon are representative of the patterns taught in many prepared childbirth classes. The primary objective for the use of the Birth Beacon is to affect the brain as a conditioning tool and utilizing right and left brain strategies in the prevention of pain in labor.
The Birth Beacon will provide the convenience of solo practice by the user. The Birth Beacon will also encourage a more active role for the coach and also the mother-to-be in labor by the use of the breathing patterns.
Track your running/walking steps, calories burned. Just leave the app running in your pocket and it do the rest.
100 steps burn between 3 to 4 calories if one is walking, 13 calories if one is running.
The amount of calorie burned entirely depends on the type of walking or running , if it's on flat ground or hilly slope such as when hiking, so our app is counting it in normal activity type.
Steps burning calories is simple app,and it has a simple interface.
You can determine your activity type, you can see your steps number, and calories that you had burned according to your activity type.
Keywords: Steps burning calories, Steps ,burning,calories,burn, free, walking, running, steps counter, calorie counter, health, fitness, lose weight, activity tracker
Track recording functions:
- simultaneous GPS recording and stored tracks viewing
- target pace monitoring with notifications (too high/too low)
- user-defined distance intervals notification
- POI approaching notification
- running in background for longer battery life (application can be switched off while recording continues and sound notifications are active)
- automatic detecting of stops/restarts
- manual track pausing
- long tracking availability thanks to the configurable GPS update interval
- several map types that can be switched instantly
- maps cached for offline use
- track path display (current or historic paths)
- current position marking when no track is being recorded
- compass driven map rotation
- POIs creation enhanced with photos (you can take pictures directly from the application)
- address search
- exporting track as GPX
- POI categories definition
- GPS update interval tweaking
- GPS satellite info (available/fixed)
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION--retrieving of the user location and satellite information,
- INTERNET--maps download, search service,
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE--checking, if network is available
- READ_PHONE_STATE--detecting phone state to switch off alarms (POI alarm, distance alarm, pace alarm) when the phone is receiving a call or when the user is initiating a call
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE--storing maps, POI photos, GPX tracks exported on an SD card
- VIBRATE--physical feedback for the track recording stop button
Sports Maps offers an integrated sound alarm system. The alarms are also active when you close the application keeping the track recording working in background. It allows you to slip the phone in your pocket and the alarms will notify you about track parameters; you do not have to take a look at the phone screen to be informed.
All the running, walking, (mountain)biking, hiking skiing or sailing tracks can be exported to the GPX format for viewing in Google Maps or other track visualizing applications. You can also share your achievements with friends.
This app consists of 2 Top Running Shoes For 2012 For Men And Women, 2 Top Running Shoes For 2012 For Men And Women, 3 Hill Running Benefits In Losing Weight, 4 Practical Tips On How to Run 5K Faster, 5 Easy Tips To Lose Weight By Running.
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app; we need ads to support our work.
Tags: running, running trails, new running shoes, good running shoes, knee pain running, running for beginners, ultra running, running tips, running tips for beginners, beginner running tips, daily running tips, running technique tips, running tips 10K.