Nantucket 360 is the only all around Nantucket guide that lets you not only discover, but also share, rate and save Nantucket places, events, information and activities! Plus, you can create and share your own Nantucket itineraries and lists with the entire Nantucket 360 community. Need advice or curious what the locals recommend? Get ratings, lists of favorites and itinerary recommendations from other app users on Nantucket 360!
Designed to be comprehensive, informative and social, Nantucket 360 is an indispensable tool when navigating Nantucket. From rainy day activities for the family to who is playing at the Chicken Box, from the glacier that formed Nantucket 18,000 years ago to the whaling Captains that made it legendary, from après beach at an award winning brewery to dining al fresco during a stellar sunset, from colorful historic record written by notable local authors to which way the wind is blowing – Nantucket 360 has it all!
• See & Do: Nantucket Beaches, Shopping, For Kids, Events, Historic Places, Museums, Walks & Runs, Biking, Tours, Art, Water Activities & much more.
• Getting To & Around Nantucket: Ferry, Bus & Airline schedules and tips. Plus, Island transportation options like NRTA Shuttle schedules, Taxis & Biking. All in one place, in one app.
• Eat & Drink: Barefoot brunch to five star feasts. Libations to late night reveling. Nantucket restaurants, bars & nightlife are featured, plus grocery, gourmet food & specialty stores.
• Where to Stay: Budget to Luxe. Cozy to colossal. Nantucket B&Bs, Hotels, Rental Homes and Cottages.
• Services: Elemental to Indulgent. Spas, Event Planners, Real Estate Agents, Babysitters, Home Repair, Barbers & everything in between.
• Essential & Island Info: Quintessential Nantucket information, facts, history, local lore & more.
• Weather: All of your Nantucket weather in one place- Surf Report, Wind & Sailing Report, Boating & Tides, and yes, the good old fashioned Weather Report.
• Events: Dynamic Nantucket events calendar lets you add events directly to your device’s calendar.
• Picture Nantucket: The beauty of Nantucket from renowned island photographers.
• Clubs & Organizations: Nantucket is a small island that’s big on community. Find local charities, organizations and groups to connect with & support.
• Off-Island: Missed the Ferry? Don’t miss our curated section on the best Hyannis has to offer.
• Share your favorite Nantucket businesses, places, events, activities and more through Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text, and check in with Foursquare.
• Give and get ratings on places and businesses.
• Save your favorites for later.
• Create Lists from our extensive database of places & things to do on Nantucket. Plan ahead and make an itinerary. Or simply organize your favorites.
• Share Lists of your favorite places and things to do with the entire Nantucket 360 app community: the perfect fishing weekend, wedding suggestions & itineraries, a Nantucket daytrip, or just about anything else.
• Find, rate, and comment on other peoples’ Lists of their recommended Nantucket places, businesses and itineraries.
• N 360 Lists: Get the Locals’ perspective. We share the inside scoop in our own Lists of suggested places and itineraries. Plus, you will find featured Guest Lists by notable Nantucketers.
• Integrated Google Maps make finding any place on the app a breeze with just one tap.
• App wide search at your fingertips.
• Photos, Videos, and more.
• Transportation Options and Schedules.
Nantucket 360 is a Nantucket love child. Born of the love for our fair island. The founders of Nantucket’s own The Map and App Co, got together to share our vision for an app and guide that is true to the spirit of Nantucket. After a couple of years of dreaming, researching and planning, we are thrilled to share Nantucket 360 with you!
More from developer
The app provides you with the printed version of the phone book, right on your phone. ALL businesses are listed in the Yellow Page section with easy touch-to-
dial. Residential listings are easily accessible with a search option.
So much information is at your fingertips: Restaurant menus are posted for easy reference and take-out ordering. Boat schedules are quickly available for the traveler. Island area maps, a Town street map, a bike route map, a beach map and a bus route map help you navigate.
A separate “Green” section of Town information is extremely helpful for looking up Town boards, agencies, members and phone numbers.
If you can’t find what you want on this app, it doesn’t exist!