Used to conduct over 25,000 safety inspections per day in over 80 countries, iAuditor is the world's most popular Inspection Checklist App.
Build your own forms in seconds, or browse through iAuditor's shared Public Library of over 40,000 inspection forms that users have shared and collaborated with to find ways of working smarter, and faster. That's now the world’s largest online repository of Safety Inspection Checklists.
Everyone from Government Agencies, Fire Departments and International Airlines right through to one-man tradespeople are working smarter and more efficiently with iAuditor.
More than just a checklist... Smart fields allow you to create actions for responses and build intelligence into your templates.
Here are some of the main features:
- Smart and Dynamic Fields
- Branching and nesting of sub-categories
- Drag and Drop editing interface
- Multiple sections within an audit
- Exporting in more than one type at once
- Tick boxes
- Up to five custom default responses
- Administrator controls to lock down cloud uploading
- Custom heading fields and email subject lines
- Default email address can be setup for all audits
- Time stamps and date stamps for sections
- Media Gallery
- Export Profiles
- Asset fields for regularly inspected items or equipment
- Follow up actions and scheduling
- Image annotation and mark-up
- Multiple Export formats (See below)
The app is free to use and export reports in PDF format. In order to access more advanced export formats, a small once-off payment is required, see in app for current local price. The exporting unlocks are as follows:
- Basic Exporting: DOCX (Word), iAuditor Template and CSV Formats
- Advanced Exporting: All the basic exporting options, XML, JSON (Coming soon), and WebDAV
Visit www.safetyculture.io/iauditor for more information.
Site Audit Pro is simple to use:
- Record issues with a photo, title, assignee and comments.
- Annotate photos to highlight important information.
- Organise issues into projects, adding site and client details specific to each project.
- Share a professional audit report right away, no need to head back to the office. Share your reports as a PDF with email, dropbox and more.
Customise Site Audit Pro for you:
- Add personal details to your reports, including company name, auditor name and a logo.
- Change the content to reflect your industry. Instead of ’Identified 12 issues’, why not use ’Found 12 problems’ or ’Examined 12 animals’? Site Audit Pro proves useful to a huge number of industries.
- Choose from and customise a range of professional report designs. Two themes are included, with a further 6 available via a one time in-app purchase.
Download Site Audit Pro today to make audits and inspections quick, organised and hassle-free.
Visit our website at: http://www.veamstudios.com
My OnSite Inspection App is a software aimed at businesses and freelancers to support the acquisition of data useful to the work to be done and the drafting of the documents relating to technical inspections.
With it you can jot down notes multimedia directly on the map of the survey and create a custom document the inspection in pdf ready for sharing or sending via email.
During the inspection you will note from the tablet materials to be used by placing them in the appropriate point of the seedling.
There is a library of standard materials such as cameras, cables, conduits, etc. ..
The strength is that each user can integrate their own material in the software by creating their own archives, divided into categories.
This allows it to be used in any category of work such as:
Home Building Inspections
Real Estate Agents
and so on..
The Inspections are cataloged in Construction Contracts.
Virtually every survey refers to a job as a saleswoman indicated.
This means that once placed an order, for this you can then create more inspections.
Suppose that it has acquired a public work to make a video surveillance system to a common.
Well for this work we are going to enter a clerk called as "Video surveillance City of Rome."
Now suppose you want to start work with two surveys, one for work in the square of Spagnaed one at the Olympic Stadium.
Would insert two new surveys such as one called "Piazzadi Spain" and one called "Olympic Stadium".
Saleswoman: Video surveillance City of Rome.
Survey 1: Spanish Steps
Survey 2: Olympic Stadium
The order can also be inserted simultaneously inserting the first inspection.
The map of the survey can be either photographed or acquired from file.
If you do not have the map you can choose to use an image that follows a graph paper.
On this sheet you can draw, to make a plan on the fly, in principle, freehand using the tool of tools.
Inspection of the data acquisition.
Open the inspection dates, clicking on the point of interest on the map, you open a menu where you can choose which item to enter.
There are a total of six elements representatives basically two types of data, notes or materials.
- GPS Positions
- Materials Standard
- Custom Materials
The materials are the elements that need to use or assemble and which are marked on the map.
The software has a library of standard materials to use more common as cameras, cables etc .. but the great flexibility of the product is the ability to create their own libraries of materials.
You can create pdf file summarizing all the work performed, from seedling to photos to notes.
Very useful is the page of the pdf on the list of products and materials to be used in which the costs can also be reported to have suffered a global idea.
The downloadable version is the free demo and allows it to operate safely with a job but also to include a number of its materials and products.
In the Basic and Premium versions you can edit and archive their work (unlimited in premium version).
It will also be possible to acquire GPS data on the map and calculate the distances (described later on pdf).
For further details and guidance, please visit www.onsiteinspectionapp.com
I have uploaded the old version here:
Using the powerful web app you can define what you want to inspect, when, the checklist to be carried out, set pass, fail criteria, define incident creation rules, workflow and resolution deadlines. Checklists can capture photographs, GPS coordinates, numbers, free text, signatures and barcodes. Many checklists can be applied to a single item to be inspected and there is no limited to the number of checklists. Conditional Logic can be built into a checklist to gather additional information based on a user’s response.
Use the mobile application to perform inspections on smart phone, tablet or mobile computer.
Powerful Dashboards show compliance, inspection rates over time, and incident rates with resolution activity and resolution performance against deadlines.
Audit reports can be printed or can be emailed to the appropriate person, audit reports include all photographs, signatures gathered during the inspection or audit together with the GPS coordinates, as a google map, of where the audit was performed.
Start a 30 day free trial today.
Visit www.mobi-inspector.com for more information.