My Fishing Maps is a fishing app (freshwater) that allows you to discover new places to fish, plan outings and always have the fishing regulations for each stretch at hand
Now also information on flows and reservoir levels in real time
It includes more than 17,000 fishing spots in Castilla y León, Asturias, Galicia, Navarra, La Rioja, Cantabria, Castilla la Mancha, Catalonia, Aragón, Álava, Guipúzcoa, Vizcaya, Andalusia, Extremadura (reservoirs) and Madrid, totaling more than 150,000 km of rivers, swamps and reservoirs, lakes and lagoons. Very soon: Region of Murcia and Valencian Community.
In short, a complete fishing guide in Spain
What fishing maps does it include?
fishing in Castilla y Leon Carp, pike, pike perch, catfish, barbel, trout, black bass, piggy bank, rainbow trout
Crab fishing in Castilla y León
fishing in Asturias - Trout, sea bass and salmon
fishing in Galicia - Trout, sea trout, salmon, cyprinids and black bass
fishing in Navarre
fishing in Cantabria - Trout, sea trout, salmon, carp, black bass, rainbow trout
fishing in La Rioja
fishing in Castilla la Mancha
fishing in Catalonia-Catalonia
Fishing in Aragon
Fishing in Madrid
Fishing in Andalusia
Fishing in Extremadura (Reservoirs)
Fishing in Álava - Araba
Fishing in Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa
Fishing in Vizcaya-Bizkaia
Updated with the 2023 fishing regulations!!
Which fishing maps will be included in the next versions?
Very soon we will include the fishing maps of all the regions of Spain:
• Extremadura (rivers and small reservoirs)
• Valencian Community
It also includes information on flows (capacity) and level of reservoirs and swamps in real time. The information is obtained from the Hydrographic Confederations, from the SAIH network (Automatic System of Hydrological Information). Information is provided on flows and levels of the gauging stations of the Miño-Sil, Cantabrian, Duero, Ebro, Tagus, Júcar and Galician Inland Water Confederations.
What features does it include?
• Map: Navigate through the fishing map. Select a region and all the fishing sections will appear.
• Search: You can quickly locate the section or river where you want to fish
• No Coverage (offline maps): coming soon
• Favorites: Save those secret fishing spots for quick reference
• Regulations: access the fishing regulations of all the CCAAs of Spain for the 2023 season
• Navigation: Choose the place where you want to go and your favorite navigator will indicate the route by car and guide you using GPS
• Comment: send us comments, suggestions with the functions that you would like the fishing APP to have
• GPS: Know your position within the fishing stretches
• Detailed information on each fishing section
• Species present and calendar with fishing regulations
What kind of sections does My Fishing Maps include?
• Fishing preserve: trout preserves, salmon preserves, cyprinid preserves, intensive preserves, no-kill preserves (catch and release)
• Waters under special controlled regime (ARECs)
• Sections free of fishing: Only the fishing license is necessary
• Social sports scenarios (EDS):
• Fishing schools
• Fishing bans
Who is it for?
To fishermen from Spain or other countries, of all levels and of all modalities:
• Fly fishing – Flyfishing
• Fishing to the lioness or to buoy (buldó)
• Set fishing: spoon fishing or artificial fish - Spinning
• Fishing to the English, to the bolognese or to the coup
For which species of fish?
To all present, especially:
• Carp (carpfishing)
• Pike perch
• Black bass (American perch)
My Fishing Maps is a complete guide to fishing in Spain, an essential tool for the freshwater angler