Upcoming Features: Combat dice, Bonus Cards, Capture Probability
Spits out rolls so that you don't have to.
* Rolling app with interactive list of dice outcomes
* Settings for leaving one attacker behind, stopping when the attacker cannot roll three die, and more!
* Pleasant visual layout
* Intuitive side-drawer navigation
This app is not associated with Hasbro, inc.
How does the simulation work?
When simulating, both the attacker and the defender will roll with as many dices as possible. However, the defender will try to minimize losses if it notices a very strong roll from the attacker by choosing to only roll one dice. The current setup is that the defender will only roll once, if the low-dice of the attacker is equal or higher than five.
Attacker rolls 4, 3, 5.
Defender roll twice.
Attacker rolls 3, 6, 5.
Defender roll only once.
As seen above, the app will replicate Risk-players real behavior to ensure that the simulation is fair for both sides.
How does the manual battle work?
You can, at any time, during a battle choose to play the Risk battle manually, even when simulating. When playing manually, both sides get to choose how many dices they want to roll, as long as they have sufficient troops of course! After the attacker and defender has rolled their dices, the number of troops lost is automatically calculated for both sides and subtracted from the troop number located in the center of the screen. Easy as can be!
Manual play brings more control and excitement into your hands, while still being faster than rolling physical dices!
- Download each show as soon as its posted
- Stream episodes to save on space
- Check the shows Twitter
- See whats happening on Facebook
- Find dates and locations for live events
- Submit stories of your own
This is an unofficial app, the developer is not associated with the show or its creators.
If you like staying up to date on stuff, and easy access to one of the most comprehensive Yugioh databases on the net, then this app is for you.
This app will require an active internet connection, as it pulls all the info from a website, but keeps it all in-app, so you don't have to use your browser or anything. Nifty, huh?
This is the donation version, that removes advertisements, from the application.
Disregard the ads in the pictures. They _ARE_ indeed removed.
What are you waiting for? Let's get APPIN' already – you can download now! Oh, and watch out for those Do Not Touch buttons!
Watch full episodes of your favorite shows from your Android phone or tablet:
• SpongeBob SquarePants
• The Legend of Korra
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
• Power Rangers
• Sanjay & Craig
• Sam & Cat
• Every Witch Way
• The Thundermans
• The Fairly OddParents
• Haunted Hathaways
• And More!
Watch even more full episodes and cartoons with select cable providers. If you don't see your provider, check back often. We are adding new providers all the time!
• Fun Overload: Swipe to explore and let your fingers point the way to fun.
• Laugh-Out-Loud Original Videos: Hungry for funny? Get ready for tons of brand new wild and wacky videos featuring your favorite Nick characters and stars! Videos are updated daily.
• Games: Love games? We’ve got loads of them! Prepare to be entertained for hours. Play on!
• Animated Shorts: Watch all-new animated shorts featuring SpongeBob, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, Sanjay & Craig and more!
• Full Episodes: Missed the latest episode? Now, you can watch recent episodes of Nick shows by logging in with your TV provider.
• Polls: Would you rather have Patrick’s brains or Squidward’s mood? Take these fast and funny polls and cast your vote.
• Surprising Surprises: Keep exploring to discover new, hilarious surprises from Nick. Just look out for SLIME!
• Epic Event Coverage: Not by your TV? Watch Nickelodeon events like the Kids’ Choice Awards and Kids' Choice Sports right from the Nick app so you don’t miss a second of celebs or slime.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/info/eula.html
Having trouble with the Nick app or just have a question? Check out the Nick app Support page! http://appsupport.nick.com/
It will allow you to track two players Life Points throughout a duel with simple but effective functionality.
If you have anything you think could be added then please don't hesitate to contact me via email@example.com
I've had some reports of the app resetting life points. The only way I can fix this if you could please email me the device make and model to try and track down the issue.
- Moved the Menu Items (Start New Game and Set Life Points) to the main screen with confirmation for starting new game.
- Minor fixes
- Getting back to my Java learning and that brought a good reduction in code (not that it affects anyone but me until I start expanding!).
- Toast messages for Dice Roll and Coin Flip replaced with Dialog Box
- Think I've fixed the Life Point reset problem. If anyone is still having this problem please email me.
Goto Settings -> Accessibility
-- Enable Accessibility
-- Enable SMS Text Size
Launch the Application and change font sizes appropriately.
Launch the messaging app and view the font size
This will only change the font size inside the stock android messaging (sms) application and the stock android google talk application.
If you have a suggestion or if this application does not work for you please leave (descriptive/constructive) feedback. Thanks.