Upcoming Features: Combat dice, Bonus Cards, Capture Probability
Spits out rolls so that you don't have to.
* Rolling app with interactive list of dice outcomes
* Settings for leaving one attacker behind, stopping when the attacker cannot roll three die, and more!
* Pleasant visual layout
* Intuitive side-drawer navigation
This app is not associated with Hasbro, inc.
got a lot of features like:
1- Odds calculator for armies battle
2- Fast counter for your troops income
3-Pro tips to improve your game
4- Sound board to mock your enemies after winning battles or to play mind games, when they're doing a god move launch a Homer Simpson "DUP" to make them insecure, or when your enemies are doing an alliance play an "IT'S A TRAP".
Improve your fun!
* 6-sided wooden dice, unlimited number
* 4-sided to 20-sided dice supported
* color selection
* lock and release dice
* choice of background
* draggable dice
* tap or shake to roll the dice
* vibrate and sound on collisions
* total count displayed
* dice speed can be selected
* landscape supported
* tablets supported
* background images from your own gallery
* define dice combos i.e. 3d8 4d20
* easier to read graphics
* history feature
* speech output
* locked dice excluded from total score
* d10 and d100 scoring corrected (option)
* dice images scale to allow more items to fit onto your screen
* tablet support
* coin flip, unlimited number
Includes the following dice:
- VIBRATE lets us vibrate the phone when dice collide
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts from the internet
- BILLING allows us to offer the paid advert removal in app options.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE allows us to save your cropped background image.
This game is ad supported.
Ads can be removed by a one-off Google in-app payment.
All you do is select the number of attackers and the number of defenders and then hit the start button and BAM! instant Risk fun!
If you like Risk but hate rolling things, this is the app for you!
Suggestions/requests for improvements are welcome.
Have you ever played a game of Risk with someone who is just way too lucky with dice rolling? So much so that you started to convince yourself that he or she MUST be cheating in some way?
Enter R.D.R.R., the dice rolling equalizer. When in doubt, let the computer roll the dice for you.
Plus, this app is quiet, is a good replacement for misplaced dice, and has adapted as many different Risk versions as possible.
This App is designed for devices with TOUCH MODE ONLY!
>> Player Turn Select Mode for deciding who goes first.
>> Quick Auto Battle Mode for those classic end game massive army 3v2 fights. Grab a drink, sit back, and let the app duke it out for you.
>> Controlled Battle Mode for all those out there playing special versions of Risk with the different abilities and powers.
Q: Why is there a “Revolution” in the title?
A: Because it makes the name more awesome. =)
Thanks for playing! Good luck with your world domination!
Lastly, I do not have any affiliations with Hasbro or Avalon Hill.
This app will bring equity and fairness in your games!
With Board Game Dice Roller all your dice rolls will be judged by fair random.
Currently supported games: Backgammon, Monopoly, Munchkin, Formula D, Settlers of Catan (+ Cities & Knights expansion), Stone Age, Merchants & Marauders, Dice Poker (Yatzy), Evolution (+ Continents expansion).
Includes Small apps extension for Sony products.
If you like this application, but find your favourite board game missing, drop me a line and I include it in the next update.
*Music for each phase of the game
*Multiple board styles
*Ability to select squad color
*Capability to create your own squad name for your digital board
*Rotating dials to keep track of your squads stats
Feedback and Ratings are appreciated.
More Features coming soon.
free, starcraft, starcraft 2, starcraft II, sc, sc2, sc 2, terran, zerg, protoss, wings of liberty, heart of the swarm, blizzard, wol, hots, battle.net, korea, team liquid
You can use this with UFS too!
Magic: The Gathering is trademarked and owned by Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2009 Wizards. All Rights Reserved
This application is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This application may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy http://www.wizards.com/Company/Press.aspx For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (http://www.wizards.com)
- Some strings and layout fixes
- Added a log for each player lifes! Pressing "p1" - "p2"
- Coun´t dont reset when screen orientation change
- You can have a nice view of the app on tablets now!
- Now supports Italian and portuguese (Google translate for the moment)
- If you exit of the app, don't lose the counts
- You can change the background! BETA
- Support Android 2.1+
- You can Get Karma to Help me!
- You can choose the number of faces in the dice!
- You can rate the application from the menu.
- Added buttons to add 5 counters and take 5 counters off at same time.
- The images were optimized to save space.
- Added Comander Mode
- Added 2HG mode
- Added Sound On/Off Button
- Added confirmation to exit/minimize
- Added Chronometer
- Added counter wins
- Changed the life log method
- Added "Normal mode" on menu
- Fixed minor bugs, and add probably anothers! ;)
- Added a button to search a card online
- Added a open settings menu button on screen (some devices havent a phisic button)
- Minor fixes
On some devices, the background change may cause problems and crash the app.
To contact or suggestions you can contact me by email or twitter (@ Juanlaman)
Dota 2 content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Valve or its licensors. All rights reserved.
-Tools for coin and die
-Integrated card search with rulings
-Input custom lifepoints by pressing and holding on player name
Paid version is advertisement free
yugioh, yu-gi-oh, duel, calculator, cards
Then the free “Catan Game Assistant” is just the right thing for you! From game setup to independent play, our innovative tutorial introduces you step by step to the game in an entertaining manner. All you need is the “Settlers of Catan” board game, 2 or 3 opponents, and this app, which one of the participating players runs on his tablet or smartphone.
More from developer
Goto Settings -> Accessibility
-- Enable Accessibility
-- Enable SMS Text Size
Launch the Application and change font sizes appropriately.
Launch the messaging app and view the font size
This will only change the font size inside the stock android messaging (sms) application and the stock android google talk application.
If you have a suggestion or if this application does not work for you please leave (descriptive/constructive) feedback. Thanks.