Upcoming Features: Combat dice, Bonus Cards, Capture Probability
How does the simulation work?
When simulating, both the attacker and the defender will roll with as many dices as possible. However, the defender will try to minimize losses if it notices a very strong roll from the attacker by choosing to only roll one dice. The current setup is that the defender will only roll once, if the low-dice of the attacker is equal or higher than five.
Attacker rolls 4, 3, 5.
Defender roll twice.
Attacker rolls 3, 6, 5.
Defender roll only once.
As seen above, the app will replicate Risk-players real behavior to ensure that the simulation is fair for both sides.
How does the manual battle work?
You can, at any time, during a battle choose to play the Risk battle manually, even when simulating. When playing manually, both sides get to choose how many dices they want to roll, as long as they have sufficient troops of course! After the attacker and defender has rolled their dices, the number of troops lost is automatically calculated for both sides and subtracted from the troop number located in the center of the screen. Easy as can be!
Manual play brings more control and excitement into your hands, while still being faster than rolling physical dices!
Spits out rolls so that you don't have to.
* Rolling app with interactive list of dice outcomes
* Settings for leaving one attacker behind, stopping when the attacker cannot roll three die, and more!
* Pleasant visual layout
* Intuitive side-drawer navigation
This app is not associated with Hasbro, inc.
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
* Colorful design :)
* Simple and intuitive interface
* Palette of 7 colors
* The "New", "Eraser" and "Save" buttons
* Saving image in PNG format
* Multi-touch support
* Immersive mode for tablets with Android 4.4
* No advertising within the application
Why are so many "weighs"?
Drawing is developed using technologies of HTML5. To the application functioned the same everywhere, we have implemented in it Chromium engine. This explains a significant part of the setup file size.
We recommend use of a Tablet with a diagonal of 7 "and a dual core processor. The installation requires approximately 50 MB of free space. The minimum version of Android 4.0.
Goto Settings -> Accessibility
-- Enable Accessibility
-- Enable SMS Text Size
Launch the Application and change font sizes appropriately.
Launch the messaging app and view the font size
This will only change the font size inside the stock android messaging (sms) application and the stock android google talk application.
If you have a suggestion or if this application does not work for you please leave (descriptive/constructive) feedback. Thanks.