The App works with the PetPace patented smart collar that monitors dogs and cats health and well-being by wirelessly and non-invasively tracking its vital signs plus other physical and behavioral parameters.
PetPace is changing the face of pet healthcare, both at home and in the clinic. Our wearable, non-invasive sensor technology remotely collects and analyzes key health-related data, alerting in real-time when a problem is detected.
Data is transferred wirelessly to PetPace’s cloud-based knowledge base. There, powerful analytics transforms data into clinically useful information. If parameters are detected that indicate disease, pain or stress, an immediate alert is sent to veterinarians or owners via email, phone, SMS or smartphone application, enabling preemptive action to protect pet health and well-being.
• Health Alerts: Get alerts when Petpace detects a cause for concern.
• Temperature: detecting fever or hypothermia.
• Pulse: Monitor pulse rate – identify low or high pulse rate and pulse irregularities.
• Respiration: Monitor respiratory rate and detect abnormalities in your pet’s breathing.
• Position: Monitor the postures your pet is taking to help detect pain, medical and behavior problems.
• Activity: Monitor your pet’s activity and any deviation from normal trends.
New Capabilities for Pet Professionals:
• Monitor Multiple Pets & Collars at your clinic and outpatient.
• Assign and remove collars to/from different pets.
• Change collar operation mode between Standard (Every 30 Min), Rapid (Every 15 Min) and Intensive (Every 2 Min)
• Generate and download waiting room reports.