The object of the game is to have a smooth run and have fun (while licking and chomping Cinnamon Toast Crunch along the way). Power Ups will help move you faster. Any bumps, stumbles, licks or spills will slow you down. Just don’t let them slow you enough to get eaten!
Each level of Milk River Run can keep you playing for hours (with a few breaks in between, of course). No two runs are alike. And the more you power up, the better the board! But if that’s not enough, take on the new levels waiting for you to unlock!
- Hilarious antics from the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crazy Squares!
- Fast paced action!
- Simple controls!
- Fun for ages 4 - 104! (Kids, ask your parents if you can download it!)
- Grab Power Ups like Belch Blast to topple obstacles ahead!
- Grab Power Ups like Cinnvisibility so other Squares won’t lick you!
- Win Trophies and collect Medals, keep them in “The Fridge!”
- Earn Golden Squares to buy upgrades in “The Pantry!”
"Optimized, thanks for your feedback!"
* Hit squares to gain points
* Use swipe gestures to freeze or destroy the squares
* 2 game modes - normal and survival
* 9 square types
* 15 levels of fast-paced tapping fun
Simple, right? Deceptively addictive.
See how well you score on the global high score list!
Also known as squares, connect squares, dots and squares, paddocks, dot boxing, dots and dashes, dots and squares or boxes.
- Move to SD Card support
- Four computer difficulties
- Up to four players (any combination of human and computer)
- Full customization of board square size
- Unlimited undo move functionality
- Three themes - Pastel Blue, Space Age and Android Gray
- Bluetooth Mode
The game also features three ways to place lines. If you are having trouble placing squares please click settings and select another method:
-Select a point and drag to another point
-Select a line
-Select a square and then select a line surrounding that square
All that... absolutely free! (Ad supported)
Please email any suggestions or problems to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Since 2013.12.19, We use "Google Play Service(Leaderboard, Achievement)".
Please update the app in your terminal.
Enjoy the one hundred squares calculation!
From top to bottom, you make answers in squares.
As soon as you make answer, it is scored.
When you fill all squares by answers, your answer time is recorded.
Please enjoy it!
(4) 4 operations(addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
World leaderboard(Google Play Service):
(1) Daily leaderboard
(2) Monthly leaderboard
(3) Overall leaderboard
Galaxy S2 (Android 4.0.3)
Nexus7 (Android 4.4.2)
Click the play button to play an animal sound.
Guess the animal that made the sound by touching the animal square.
Once you select the correct animal, that animal will be removed from the sound square.
Repeat until the level is finished.
More from developer
It is addictive android typing game. It uses system keyboard. So You can learn to type with Your own android keyboard and not some half baked imitation.
** Gameplay **
- Type top word to move up
- Type bottom word to move down
- Type middle word to shoot
** Features **
- Vertical and Horizontal modes
- Best scores (each modes has it's own record)
- Not traditional gameplay (even for typing game)
- Support for software and hardware keyboards
- Correct typing of each letter adds 1 point
- Destroying monster adds 10 points
- Each additional monsters destroyed by the same bullet adds +5 point bonus
- Typing error removes 5 points
** Source code **
** Possible Issues **
- There are tons of different keyboards for android. It is impossible to test them all. If Your keyboard does not work, please write which one. Do not fear to contact me directly (email@example.com).
- There can be some trouble with hardware keyboards. Especially if You will try to attach/remove them during the game.
- No testing with tablets (Except emulator). So there is possibility of bugs over there. If You find one, please write about it. You can event drop an email directly for me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if You do not want to rate this game.
** Others **
Music is created by Floating Isle (Oszillatorenquintett) from http://www.jamendo.com
Special thanks to Andrius Nikūlinas for work with sound FX.