* Hit squares to gain points
* Use swipe gestures to freeze or destroy the squares
* 2 game modes - normal and survival
* 9 square types
* 15 levels of fast-paced tapping fun
Simple, right? Deceptively addictive.
See how well you score on the global high score list!
What are the In-App purchases for?
- Buy an extra level - Insane, this is the hardest level in the game, only play if you are ready!
- Remove In-App Advertising - Buy this product and no longer see advertising within the app.
** UPCOMING FEATURES **
- Tablet Support
- Colour Blind colours
- Select your own colours
The object of the game is to have a smooth run and have fun (while licking and chomping Cinnamon Toast Crunch along the way). Power Ups will help move you faster. Any bumps, stumbles, licks or spills will slow you down. Just don’t let them slow you enough to get eaten!
Each level of Milk River Run can keep you playing for hours (with a few breaks in between, of course). No two runs are alike. And the more you power up, the better the board! But if that’s not enough, take on the new levels waiting for you to unlock!
- Hilarious antics from the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crazy Squares!
- Fast paced action!
- Simple controls!
- Fun for ages 4 - 104! (Kids, ask your parents if you can download it!)
- Grab Power Ups like Belch Blast to topple obstacles ahead!
- Grab Power Ups like Cinnvisibility so other Squares won’t lick you!
- Win Trophies and collect Medals, keep them in “The Fridge!”
- Earn Golden Squares to buy upgrades in “The Pantry!”
"Optimized, thanks for your feedback!"
Also known as squares, connect squares, dots and squares, paddocks, dot boxing, dots and dashes, dots and squares or boxes.
- Move to SD Card support
- Four computer difficulties
- Up to four players (any combination of human and computer)
- Full customization of board square size
- Unlimited undo move functionality
- Three themes - Pastel Blue, Space Age and Android Gray
- Bluetooth Mode
The game also features three ways to place lines. If you are having trouble placing squares please click settings and select another method:
-Select a point and drag to another point
-Select a line
-Select a square and then select a line surrounding that square
All that... absolutely free! (Ad supported)
Please email any suggestions or problems to firstname.lastname@example.org!
The game features HyperBowl-style controls: swipe the screen to push the ball forward, left, right, even backward! Longer swipes impart more force. Shake to bring up the pause menu.
The game is built with the Unity game engine and several free packages from the Unity Asset Store. See http://learnunity4.com/ for more information.
- Completely flammable maps
- 3 maps (Including a Christmas themed Map)
- No objectives just endless burning!
- More Maps and Possibly more Weapons to come!!!
DST - Music. be sure to check him out here! http://www.nosoapradio.us/
DansGameTools - The best porting tool for Unity 3D. check it out! http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/203823-Control-Freak-The-Ultimate-Virtual-Controller-for-Unity-Mobile
And to Jesus Christ, My Lord and Savoir. Without him, none of this is possible.
Rate and Comment!
The More I get the more I can do!
Tell everyone you know about this game!
This Augmented Reality application is a techdemo which features both the Unity3d game engine and the Qualcomm Vuforia marker tracker software plugin for Unity3d. Vuforia is the best AR tracking software available for Android at the moment. The tracking quality and speed is superior to alternatives like ARToolKit. The only thing which is better is String but that one is extremely expensive if you want to publish your work and also not available for Android yet.
This demo can be used to view a model of a house (Shadow Demo of Unity3d) using a marker (picture of stones). The marker can be downloaded from slingame.com and is free. You need to print it out and place it in the view of the camera.
The app also features the Vectrosity plugin for Unity3d. You can use it to render line objects and is very cheap. Highly recommended. Tap the hardware menu button, then add the geometry by selecting the appropriate button. Select the created geometry by tapping on it (it will turn red when selected) and drag or pinch to zoom with the correct button selected at the same time.
In the demo, some lights can be switched on and off using the menu on the bottom left. A framerate counter is also shown at the bottom. Some objects can be moved around by dragging them with your finger.
The reason why this app requires permissions like network, wifi, and internet. is because the Vuforia package needs to download some camera parameters from their server the first time this app is run.
This app runs on ARMv7 processors only. This is a Unity3d limitation.
- first release
- Changed location where the user has to tap the screen to show the camera options window (focus, flash) to the top left.
- Added error message if no network connection is available. Before the application just quit giving the user the impression that the application crashed. The network connection is required by Vuforia, to download the camera settings. This is only needed when you run the application for the first time.
-Removed collider above room so furniture can be moved outside of room. It will fall down into an infinite pit though.
-Added an option to add additional line geometry such as a grid, cube, or cylinder. You can scale it and move it around.
-Moved the camera focus option to one of the menu options.
-Added an option to close the application instead of just suspending it. To use this feature, don't press the home button, but use the button in the menu.
- Really fixed the focus button now
- Removed the numbers from the buttons
-Fixed a bug which made a selected line object jump location when another object is already selected.
-Less jitter, increased tracking speed
-Android 3.x support
- Improved speed on some devices
- Fixed splash screen freeze on Tegra2
- Fixed random crash on some devices
-Compatible with Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich and lower. No more forced close.
-Improved tracking quality and speed.
-Uses light mapping instead of dynamic per pixel lights for speed improvement.
Tilt your device in the direction you want the ball to go, falling through gaps in the platforms to survive. Keep up with the pace and fall as far as you can to get a high score!
*Uses the Unity 3D physics engine for reliable collisions and realistic acceleration
*Retains your high score, average, and times played
*3D elements and visuals
More from developer
It is addictive android typing game. It uses system keyboard. So You can learn to type with Your own android keyboard and not some half baked imitation.
** Gameplay **
- Type top word to move up
- Type bottom word to move down
- Type middle word to shoot
** Features **
- Vertical and Horizontal modes
- Best scores (each modes has it's own record)
- Not traditional gameplay (even for typing game)
- Support for software and hardware keyboards
- Correct typing of each letter adds 1 point
- Destroying monster adds 10 points
- Each additional monsters destroyed by the same bullet adds +5 point bonus
- Typing error removes 5 points
** Source code **
** Possible Issues **
- There are tons of different keyboards for android. It is impossible to test them all. If Your keyboard does not work, please write which one. Do not fear to contact me directly (email@example.com).
- There can be some trouble with hardware keyboards. Especially if You will try to attach/remove them during the game.
- No testing with tablets (Except emulator). So there is possibility of bugs over there. If You find one, please write about it. You can event drop an email directly for me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if You do not want to rate this game.
** Others **
Music is created by Floating Isle (Oszillatorenquintett) from http://www.jamendo.com
Special thanks to Andrius Nikūlinas for work with sound FX.