Enter the world of Miseria, where our hero Lurk, the urchin, has been torn from his love and imprisoned by the cold-hearted spider ogre, Grunzel.
Guide him through her fiendish traps and reunite these lovers true. Or they will forever be...
Miseria: Worlds Apart is a physics puzzler from RatJar Games. Incredibly simple and easy to learn,
play through 80 levels of increasingly macabre & merciless mazes while listening to the original soundtrack.
Suitable for kids of all ages
*Currently an issue with Nexus 5/Lollipop causing Miseria to crash on start up. This is being looked into*
*If your screen size isn't currently supported, (if things are out of place), contact the support email with your device model and we'll add support ASAP*
*** BEAT THE ADS ***
Can you tap all the cherries in one run? It’s quite possible but Cherry Chase requires a keen eye and a swift finger. Bragging rights are definitely included so be sure to check if your friends have an ads-free version after your own victorious cherry chase. Then you’re off to the prestigious leaderboards where players compete for the best remaining time.
- 99 levels
- Beat-the-ads challenge
- Google Play leaderboards
- Google Play achievements
- Casual yet challenging gameplay
- 17 juicy fruits straight from the farmers market
- Hours of fun gameplay
“Cherry Chase? It’s like Where’s Waldo meets Tetris!” -Elli Fancy
Play Dots and Boxes Against the Computer, Multiplayer on the Device, or Multiplayer via Bluetooth!!
- Touch lines to fill them in
- Fill all the lines around a square in order to complete that square and get another turn
- Complete as many squares as possible
Dots and Boxes Features:
Play vs Computer
Four computer difficulties for players of all ability!
2 - 6 Person Multiplayer on Device
Full multiplayer - Up to six customisable players (any combination of human and computer - you can even make the computer play dots and boxes against itself!)
--NEW: Bluetooth Multiplayer!--
Play against your friends devices via Bluetooth!!
Full Board Size + Shape Customisation!
Fully customise the board in any mode with board sizes all the way from 2x2 to 9x9!
+NEW: The ability to play on Square boards, Triangular boards & more!
--NEW: Play on the Faces of a 3D Cube!--
Now you can play dots and boxes on the faces of a 3D cube!! Just select Board Shape: 3D Cube when starting a game!
--NEW: Accelerate the Game to get to the fun faster!--
You can now set the game to fill in some lines or squares automatically before the game starts to get to the exciting part quicker with the Board Options setting!
Unlimited Undo Moves!
Unlike some other versions of dots and boxes, if you make a mistake, just hit the undo button and make your move again!
Dots and Boxes comes with a plethora of 12 unlockable themes beautifully crafted for phones and tablets
(also known as squares, dots and boxes, connect squares, dots and squares, paddocks, dot boxing, dots and dashes, squares game, the square game or smart boxes)
Please email any suggestions or problems about dots and boxes to email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help!
The spilled ink on your drawing is attacking your hero, Charlie! Defend him against the censorship monsters in a fast-paced game that requires lightning-fast fingers and nerves of steel. Tap, slide, shake and become a true defender of freedom of the press!
* Play for freedom of the press in a tower-defense like game.
* Compare your score with your friends across two endless levels
* Editorial cartoon graphics
* Use simple gestures to smash censorship
* Increase your score with support chips!
Hop hop, let's play!
Find more information at : http://www.save-charlie.com
Je suis charlie ? This game does not support Charlie hebdo, as they already had enough help, but the Committee to Protect Journalists. They are a worldwide organisation providing support to local and freelance journalists, whenever they are imprisoned, killed, censored!
Discover Stunning facts provided by the CPJ, in example:
"Fact #8: No journalist had been killed in Syria before the war in 2011. It has since become one of the deadliest places for the press."
*** Follow us / let's be friends ***
Find Charlie online : http://www.save-charlie.com
A lo largo de la aventura se te plantearán decisiones que harán discurrir la trama por un rumbo u otro. Además, en ocasiones, tendrás que realizar una tirada de dado aleatoria que determinará lo que pase a continuación o si tienes éxito o no al realizar ciertas acciones.
Si eres fan de H.P. Lovecraft y esperas que Cthulhu despierte, haz la espera más llevadera acompañando a Manu en su odisea por La Costa de la Muerte investigando extraños sucesos, descubriendo la parte más oscura de la realidad, donde lo ancestral cobra de nuevo vida y amenaza nuestra tranquilidad mental.
Even though the game’s rule is simple, it’s still will kill a lot of your brain cells if you want to get high scores. Pop Star - Square Ver is a good choice to kill time and training brain. If you favor of the Eliminating Game, be sure to choosing Pop Star - Square Ver.
How to play Pop Star - Square Ver.:
- Make required scores
- Grab one-time as much as you can
- Share your scores
In just seconds you get the basics and the fun starts immediately as you fine tune your skills and discover bonuses, power-ups and new game elements.
Here's how it works:
Swipe right, left, up or down anywhere on the screen to move all blocks in that direction.
Any blocks with the same number that collides will be merged and doubled.
You score by taking the purple score block up though the EXIT
That’s it! Can you score higher than the rest of the world?
Easy to learn
Beautiful "glass, light and bokeh"-style design
Fun for both beginners, casual players and score hunters
Saves your game automatically when you leave the app
Global daily highscore, claim your fame!
Multiplier bonus: Make three or more merges in one move and you will get an extra bonus exit. Keep doing this before the life of the bonus exit reaches zero, and you will increase the multiplier and life of the bonus exit.
Clean sweep bonus: Blast the board clean and get an extra award
2048-bonus: Get any block to 2048 or above and you will get an extra bonus without having to exit.
The game is free with occasional ads before the start of a new game. For a low, one-time fee you may remove the ads forever (and support us developing new games).
* Hit squares to gain points
* Use swipe gestures to freeze or destroy the squares
* 2 game modes - normal and survival
* 9 square types
* 15 levels of fast-paced tapping fun
Simple, right? Deceptively addictive.
See how well you score on the global high score list!
- Red squares will be going down in random order and speed.
- Stop the red square within the big one pressing on any part of the screen.
- If the red square in completely inside the big one, this will be eliminated.
Top 100 the best players:
Squamp is a simple one touch game witlh lots of various levels which can entertain you for hours!
- jump over obstacles and try to reach the door
- avoid the red line
- the green line will help you to pass objects
- the blue line disables the cube to jump
The game doesn't contain any in-app purchases, coins, or power-ups- it is a challenging platformer with precise control and retro artwork.
New levels will be added after every update!
It is addictive android typing game. It uses system keyboard. So You can learn to type with Your own android keyboard and not some half baked imitation.
** Gameplay **
- Type top word to move up
- Type bottom word to move down
- Type middle word to shoot
** Features **
- Vertical and Horizontal modes
- Best scores (each modes has it's own record)
- Not traditional gameplay (even for typing game)
- Support for software and hardware keyboards
- Correct typing of each letter adds 1 point
- Destroying monster adds 10 points
- Each additional monsters destroyed by the same bullet adds +5 point bonus
- Typing error removes 5 points
** Source code **
** Possible Issues **
- There are tons of different keyboards for android. It is impossible to test them all. If Your keyboard does not work, please write which one. Do not fear to contact me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- There can be some trouble with hardware keyboards. Especially if You will try to attach/remove them during the game.
- No testing with tablets (Except emulator). So there is possibility of bugs over there. If You find one, please write about it. You can event drop an email directly for me (email@example.com) if You do not want to rate this game.
** Others **
Music is created by Floating Isle (Oszillatorenquintett) from http://www.jamendo.com
Special thanks to Andrius Nikūlinas for work with sound FX.