Play Dots and Boxes Against the Computer, Multiplayer on the Device, or Multiplayer via Bluetooth!!
- Touch lines to fill them in
- Fill all the lines around a square in order to complete that square and get another turn
- Complete as many squares as possible
Dots and Boxes Features:
Play vs Computer
Four computer difficulties for players of all ability!
2 - 6 Person Multiplayer on Device
Full multiplayer - Up to six customisable players (any combination of human and computer - you can even make the computer play dots and boxes against itself!)
--NEW: Bluetooth Multiplayer!--
Play against your friends devices via Bluetooth!!
Full Board Size + Shape Customisation!
Fully customise the board in any mode with board sizes all the way from 2x2 to 9x9!
+NEW: The ability to play on Square boards, Triangular boards & more!
--NEW: Play on the Faces of a 3D Cube!--
Now you can play dots and boxes on the faces of a 3D cube!! Just select Board Shape: 3D Cube when starting a game!
--NEW: Accelerate the Game to get to the fun faster!--
You can now set the game to fill in some lines or squares automatically before the game starts to get to the exciting part quicker with the Board Options setting!
Unlimited Undo Moves!
Unlike some other versions of dots and boxes, if you make a mistake, just hit the undo button and make your move again!
Dots and Boxes comes with a plethora of 12 unlockable themes beautifully crafted for phones and tablets
(also known as squares, dots and boxes, connect squares, dots and squares, paddocks, dot boxing, dots and dashes, squares game, the square game or smart boxes)
Please email any suggestions or problems about dots and boxes to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be more than happy to help!
*No Ads or in-app purchases*
I like to thank my teacher Mrs.Suarez
Squamp is a simple one touch game witlh lots of various levels which can entertain you for hours!
- jump over obstacles and try to reach the door
- avoid the red line
- the green line will help you to pass objects
- the blue line disables the cube to jump
The game doesn't contain any in-app purchases, coins, or power-ups- it is a challenging platformer with precise control and retro artwork.
New levels will be added after every update!
Enter the world of Miseria, where our hero Lurk, the urchin, has been torn from his love and imprisoned by the cold-hearted spider ogre, Grunzel.
Guide him through her fiendish traps and reunite these lovers true. Or they will forever be...
Miseria: Worlds Apart is a physics puzzler from RatJar Games. Incredibly simple and easy to learn,
play through 80 levels of increasingly macabre & merciless mazes while listening to the original soundtrack.
Suitable for kids of all ages
*Currently an issue with Nexus 5/Lollipop causing Miseria to crash on start up. This is being looked into*
*If your screen size isn't currently supported, (if things are out of place), contact the support email with your device model and we'll add support ASAP*
* Hit squares to gain points
* Use swipe gestures to freeze or destroy the squares
* 2 game modes - normal and survival
* 9 square types
* 15 levels of fast-paced tapping fun
Simple, right? Deceptively addictive.
See how well you score on the global high score list!
It's an fun and challenging game to:
#1 - Test and Improve your memory.
#2 - Earn achievements like the "I AM AWESOME" badge.
#3 - Top the leader boards.
BONUS - Easter Eggs! Who will be the first to crack the code to unlock two built in easter eggs? There is a hint in the poem below...
Here is a little rhyme about what StarBlinger has to offer:
It's a funky little game about memorizing a pattern,
How many you get, we can not fathom,
When the stars light up, they "Bling" you see,
Then you repeat the pattern very quickly,
Tap the wrong star and you will fail,
Or if you're too slow, like a snail,
There are a couple cool features, like Expert Mode,
The secret to unlock it, only a wolf would know,
There are cool achievements for StarBlinger Pro's,
Can anybody get to 100? We just don't know,
So play the game, it's totally Free,
Are you the best Star Blinger in History?
This is the first game from Uber Duber Rad Games, so any feedback positive or negative is greatly appreciated!
*** BEAT THE ADS ***
Can you tap all the cherries in one run? It’s quite possible but Cherry Chase requires a keen eye and a swift finger. Bragging rights are definitely included so be sure to check if your friends have an ads-free version after your own victorious cherry chase. Then you’re off to the prestigious leaderboards where players compete for the best remaining time.
- 99 levels
- Beat-the-ads challenge
- Google Play leaderboards
- Google Play achievements
- Casual yet challenging gameplay
- 17 juicy fruits straight from the farmers market
- Hours of fun gameplay
“Cherry Chase? It’s like Where’s Waldo meets Tetris!” -Elli Fancy
Even though the game’s rule is simple, it’s still will kill a lot of your brain cells if you want to get high scores. Pop Star - Square Ver is a good choice to kill time and training brain. If you favor of the Eliminating Game, be sure to choosing Pop Star - Square Ver.
How to play Pop Star - Square Ver.:
- Make required scores
- Grab one-time as much as you can
- Share your scores
Dots and Squares is a new addicting puzzle logic game in which you must try to create as many rectangles as you can from the dots on the screen! Each rectangle must be created from the dots (squares) of the same color in order that every dot is one corner of the created rectangle! Remember, bigger rectangle = better score!
How to play: Tap on 4 dots of the same color in order to create any kind of rectangle!
- 120 seconds - you have exactly 120 seconds to get the best score possible
- 25 moves - you have 25 moves available, get the best score possible
- beginner - there are 3 colors on the screen
- advanced - there are 4 colors on the screen
* 2 game modes + 2 difficulties
* 100% free full version + no In-App purchases
* Puzzle game for all ages
* Global Leaderboard included - compare your score with other people all around the world
* Simple clean design
* Think out of the box
Have a nice time playing Dots and Squares and if you like the game and want to support it so please leave a review and rate the game. Thank you for your support.
If you find any bug, please let us know at email@example.com, we will be very happy to fix it!
Super Smash the colored squares that appear on the screen and collect the points. A very simply game but not so simple to master.
Compete against other players around the world, get achievements, and see who has the best flippy score.
How to play:
- touch the flashing square
- the faster you hit the square the more points you get
- earn as many points as possible by being super fast
You can see your highscore in the lower left corner when you start a new game.
It is addictive android typing game. It uses system keyboard. So You can learn to type with Your own android keyboard and not some half baked imitation.
** Gameplay **
- Type top word to move up
- Type bottom word to move down
- Type middle word to shoot
** Features **
- Vertical and Horizontal modes
- Best scores (each modes has it's own record)
- Not traditional gameplay (even for typing game)
- Support for software and hardware keyboards
- Correct typing of each letter adds 1 point
- Destroying monster adds 10 points
- Each additional monsters destroyed by the same bullet adds +5 point bonus
- Typing error removes 5 points
** Source code **
** Possible Issues **
- There are tons of different keyboards for android. It is impossible to test them all. If Your keyboard does not work, please write which one. Do not fear to contact me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- There can be some trouble with hardware keyboards. Especially if You will try to attach/remove them during the game.
- No testing with tablets (Except emulator). So there is possibility of bugs over there. If You find one, please write about it. You can event drop an email directly for me (email@example.com) if You do not want to rate this game.
** Others **
Music is created by Floating Isle (Oszillatorenquintett) from http://www.jamendo.com
Special thanks to Andrius Nikūlinas for work with sound FX.