Pipetrak IT made easier with this one-stop app for all Pipetrak IT users to use the Materials module of the subscription.
The Pipetrak IT application complies with all design, material, construction, quality and geo- referenced data to help the projects team in efficiently capturing and managing the complete cycle of material dispatch, receipt, reconciliation and validated inspections during a pipeline construction project.
This subscription based application can be downloaded after a license of our Pipetrak IT software is procured and can be used to monitor and track the movement and storage of materials across a facility. With material tracking the objective is to track what you have on site in real time, from Manufacturing work-in-progress (WIP) through to tracking finished goods as they are picked, packed, shipped and received at the point of use. We support each-step tracking so users can track materials down to the level of individual items.
Click a picture of the materials barcode using the phone camera and watch all the information related to the piece of material being populated automatically into the app. This does away with the need for manual entry and easy-to-use select-only features, complete material management and damage detection and its timely correction is now at the tip of your fingers!
Coming soon: A full feature Pipetrak IT Mobile App! Keep a look out for updates.
- Capture material data anytime, anywhere
- All data gets automatically populated by just capturing the barcode
- Complete GIS data is mapped simultaneously as each data capture action is carried out
- The App can be worked on when offline and the data is automatically synced and updated as soon as the user connects to Wi-FI or Cellular data connection, based on user settings
- A 99% automated data capture rate is assured thereby significantly minimizing the need for manual entry enhancing speed to use of our solution
- All quality parameters are checked and validated both online and offline with full compliance to procedures. Any conflicts that may occur become visible on the App on the first sync to the main servers
- The depth of information that the App can capture even at the pipe mill stage is noteworthy. For example, even the Transport no. of the pipe is tracked through the App
- Minimizes cost components and immensely aids in timely completion of projects by helping to identify and rectify damages and faults at every stage as construction progresses
- No loss or mismanagement of data is possible
- Complete traceability and verifiability of material is ensured
- Optimized for use by Pipeline engineers using mobile devices so they can track the movement of materials in real-time.
- The application can also serve as a link between Production and Project Management functions on a project
- Can also integrate with the supply chain systems of your customers. For example, Material Tracking can receive and store Production Planning and Scheduling data from ERP systems.