Petzam is a fully compliant mobile app that makes getting pet help from your own veterinarian fast and easy!
Live mobile video connects you to your veterinarian or pet professional for real-time advice. Petzam is suitable for dogs, cats, birds, horses, fish or any other cute (and not so cute) pet animals.
Petzam is great for follow-ups, advice about a pet situation, whether a visit to the clinic is needed and behavioral questions. If your pet has an current relationship with your vet, then you’re ready to use Petzam.*
Petzam is free to download and sign up for!
HOW IT WORKS
• Download the app and follow the steps to set up your free account
• Schedule a video call consult with your vet clinic
• Stream live video to show pet’s issue to your vet
• Your vet will give you advice and provide next steps
• At the end of your call you’ll be charged for the consult based on your vet’s rate (although some consults may be free)
• Use your mobile device from anywhere to show pet problem and get advice
• Easy for busy pet owners to get quick, trustworthy answers
• No more guessing and searching online; get advice from your own vet
• Helpful with post-treatment home care
• Receive more continuous and timely care for your pet
• Easily get help for animals that don’t travel well
• More convenient for people with mobility issues
• As easy as a phone call and no need for special software or workstations
WHAT MAKES US BETTER
• *For your pet’s safety, Petzam requires an up-to-date VCPR (Veterinarian-Client-Patient-Relationship) with your vet, meaning your pet has been physically examined by your vet within the last year
• Simple and easy to use app lets you get started in minutes to set up your account
• Connect directly with your own vet to get trusted veterinary advice
• Vets may provide free consults but may also charge a small amount for video consults; fees for pay consults are deducted at the end of the call, billed in 10-minute increments based on your vet’s rate