This app has been designed for people taking Pfizer prescription medications.
By simply scanning or entering the barcode on your prescription medicine pack, you will be able to access helpful information about your medicine and/or medical condition.
You can set reminders to help you take your medicine as directed by your doctor and keep a log of Pfizer medicines prescribed by your doctor. You can also contact Pfizer Australia’s Medical Information service if you have a medical enquiry regarding your Pfizer prescription medicine or would like to report an adverse event.
Pfizer Meds is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or monitor any health condition and must not be used as a substitute for the medical advice of a qualified healthcare professional. Not all Pfizer prescription medicines are supported in this version of Pfizer Meds.
• Scan or enter the barcode on your Pfizer prescription medicine pack to access information on the medicine
• View an image of the Pfizer prescription medicine pack and for some medicines, the actual image of the medicine
• Hear the name of your Pfizer prescription medicine and for some medicines, other helpful information
• Watch videos and read information that may help you understand how to correctly take or use your Pfizer prescription medicine and/or better understand your medical condition
• Set reminders to take your Pfizer prescription medicine as instructed by your doctor
• Keep a log of your Pfizer prescription medicines
• Access the current Consumer Medicine Information for your Pfizer prescription medicine
• Contact Pfizer Australia’s Medical Information service