Welcome to Breakroom, the place where you can take a break from the pressure of giving up smoking.
The journey to being smoke free is a personal one, so it should feel like it. Breakroom is a safe place where you can track your progress, get tips on how to deal with cravings (based on research from real smokers), and get encouragement and support from a community who are on the same journey as you.
It doesn’t hurt to have a little extra support along the way, does it?
Come on in. You’re able to:
• Track your progress, get health updates, and see how much money you’re saving from not smoking
• See tips on how to deal with cravings and withdrawal symptoms
• Access a community who are also on the journey to stop smoking. Together, you can share and acknowledge your milestones
• Get emails with useful tips to keep you informed and motivated
• Access advice on how to get the most out of life once the cigarettes are gone.
Remember to talk to your healthcare professional for advice about quitting smoking.