Do you want to find out how to protect yourself against ticks? You have been bitten by a tick and want to know what you should do?
ZeckTag is a guide and helper for all tick-related issues.
- a risk level for the danger of ticks at your present location
- an emergency help function that shows you step by step how to remove ticks
- a function for logging your bite with photo and reminders for follow-up inspections
- a holidays calendar for all German states
- a function to locate nearby chemists and hospitals
With the practical map viewer of hazards for Germany you can see at a glance where ticks are likely found and where there are areas of TBE risk. It makes it simple to estimate the risk at your present location. Additionally you can record the precise location of your bite and show the position on the interactive map.
Here you can learn more about the pathogens that ticks may carry, such as Tick-Borne Encephalitis (TBE) and Lyme disease.