• LifeHacker: "Spoiler Shield Blocks Annoying Spoilers on Twitter and Facebook."
• LA Times: "Avoid seeing [spoilers] without having to spend Sunday night under a rock."
• CNN: "It's a year-round app."
• Variety: "Provides cultural necessity by blocking series and sports updates."
• Yahoo! Sports (The Post Game): "The app is very simple and easy to use."
USERS LOVE US:
• "Best app I have seen in a while."
• "Perfect for Breaking Bad, Mad Men and The Voice."
• "Where have you been all my life?"
• "Pure Genius."
SPOILER SHIELD OFFERS:
► Facebook & Twitter integration
► Shields for your favorite TV shows and sports teams
► Simple on/off switches to activate shields
► Double-tap to reveal a shielded post
We've added new TV shows and sports to Spoiler Shield, including:
• American Horror Story: Coven
• Boardwalk Empire
• Orange is The New Black
• Project Runway
• Sons of Anarchy
• The Vampire Diaries
• Every professional basketball team
We created a way for you to watch broadcasts at your convenience, yet still check Facebook and Twitter anytime without accidentally seeing spoilers. You decide what to shield. You no longer have to hide from social media while waiting to watch your favorite shows and sporting events. Watch television on your own time and protect yourself from spoilers.
Socially Connected, Spoiler Protected
Created with Android 4.4 (KitKat) in mind. Includes full screen (translucent) layouts, stunning animations and more! Of course that doesn't mean earlier versions of android get left out! The only thing that wasn't able to be recreated in Android 4.3 and below was the transparent navigation and status bars... Sorry! It just isn't possible :(
Beautiful, up-to-date layouts, designs, and neat animations isn't the only thing Talon has going for it though! The list of features is enormous as well, doing everything you could ever want from a Twitter app right off the bat. Even though it is new, I have added every single major and minor Twitter feature that I think is absolutely essential plus a ton that most people wouldn't even think of. Here is a pretty comprehensive list of its features:
- Live streaming support
- Support for 2 accounts
- View your timelines (main, mentions, direct messages, links, and pictures)
- Favorite users
- Update your profile picture, banner, location, and user description
- block, follow, and add users to lists
- Attach locations to your tweets
- And the list goes on :)
- Extremely powerful developer theme engine (https://github.com/klinker24/talon_theme)
- Choose between either "Talon" or "Hangouts" layouts
- Choose from 3 beautiful base themes (light, dark, and pitch black)
- Custom text sizes
- Night mode
- Auto-Refresh options
- Custom notification settings
- And many other goodies in there as well!
- "Talon Pull" to be always listening for tweets/interactions
- Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification system
- Full app popup
- Full emoji support
- View in-line Twitter and Instagram pictures
- View in-line YouTube thumbnails
- Native YouTube player
- In-app browser
- Complete landscape and tablet modes
- Advance to new pages in a "windowed" viewing mode
- Never leave your timeline with in-line replies, favorites, and retweets
- Hiding action bar
- "Do not disturb" mode
- Widget for main timeline
- DashClock Extension
- Google style pull to refresh for quick refreshing
You will never go back to your old Twitter client again!
Enjoy Talon and don't hesitate to contact me with questions, requests, or bugs! The best way would be either through email or get involved on the Google+ page.
Contact me (Luke Klinker):
My Twitter: @lukeklinker
Talon's Twitter: @TalonAndroid
Google+ Beta Page: http://goo.gl/KCXlZk
XDA Developers Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2608962
Here are two different emoji plugins for you to choose from, choose whichever suits you best, install it and never worry about it again!
iOS 7: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klinker.android.emoji_keyboard_trial_ios
- Write to Storage: Saves pictures to your SD card and writes them into the cache.
- Read from Storage: Used when backing up settings.
- Location: Used for trends and attaching locations to tweets.
- Network Communication: Obviously have to be able to interact with Twitter ;)
- Network State: Used so the user can toggle background sync to only over WiFi.
- Run at Startup: Re-schedules the background refreshes.
- Keep Awake: Used for background refreshes and waking the screen.
- Vibrate: Used for the notifications.
- Jacob Klinker: to many things to list! Tons of ideas, support, and inspiration
- Aaron Klinker: Icon Design
- JRW: Naming
- Other open-source libraries and resources used can be found under the 'Get Help' section in settings.
It may not be possible to use your mobile for messaging or making a call at the time when you feel yourself in some distress/unsafe situation. Don't worry, we are with you, anytime, everytime, everywhere.. Just shout and we'll amplify your voice to your loved ones with in few seconds.
Stay Safe, Stay Blessed.
We're on a mission to make you & your loved ones safer.
This is related to distress or Emergency situation specially for Women or Children. If this Apps will be in activated position & detect some load human voice(can be shouting/crying) it will immediately recognised it as distress signal & activates alarm.. Alarm shows that the situation is declared as distress situation & send sms to pre-configured numbers.
YES, this app not only work by manual operations but can be used as a Safety Weapon when a women is in trouble/distress situation and not even able to use her hands for calling or messaging. Just Shout.
Every Women has a right to LIFE, LIBERTY & SECURITY of herself.