■ KeyWord is an application for smartphones and tablets that allows you to save your passwords in one place, without worrying that someone can access it.
Account passwords you will insert, will not be saved as they entered, but they will be encrypted, so you do not risk that someone might discover them in case of loss or theft of your phone.
The application uses the Vigenere code book to encrypt your passwords.
The Vigenere code book is a polyalphabetic encryption method that is very effective, especially if the encryption key chosen is of considerable length.
WHY USE KEYWORD:
■ KeyWord is useful because you don’t need to remember every password of your accounts, but you have to keep in mind only one: the key.
■ Your password will be always available in a convenient and immediate way, thanks to your smartphone.
■ The advantage of KeyWord is that the encryption key is not saved on the device so , in case of theft of the phone, there is no way to recover it and passwords are incomprehensible.
HOW DOES THIS WORK:
■ After entering the login details of a new account, in order to see the password, you have to enter the key set.
Find out the following:
• The Title Content, Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage.
• The "Keywords" Meta Tag Content, Character Length, Number of Words, Number of Phrases and Density Percentage.
• The "Description" Meta Tag Content, Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage.
• The Page "Body" Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage
• The HTTP Status Code returned by the site / page, ideally 200/OK.
• The Server Type running the website, i.e. Linux / Apache or Windows / IIS.
The app is simple to use. Simply enter your Website URL, up to 5 Key Phrases to look for, the tap 'Go'.
App Includes a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) / Help section.
Checker of your current keyword data, not an SEO ranking calculator!
Compatible with all Android Devices.
The App Requires an Internet Connection.
There is no doubt - Password Saver is the most useful application on your Android, behind contacts, camera and browser of course.
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Data synchronization
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
Calculate Keyword / Key Phrase Density on your Website, to aid your SEO efforts!
Keyword Density will calculate the densities of desired keywords and phrases* on your web pages.
"Lite" Version features:
• The Title Content, Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage. *
• The "Keywords" Meta Tag Content, Character Length, Number of Words, Number of Phrases and Density Percentage. *
• The "Description" Meta Tag Content, Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage. *
• The Page "Body" Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage *
* for 1 key phrase only
"Upgrade to Full Version", and get:
• Lookup up-to 5 key phrases per analysis.
• The "Body Word Count".
• The HTTP Status Code, ideally 200/OK. *
• The Server Type running the website, i.e. Apache or IIS. *
Search for 'Keyword Density' in the Google Play Store.
The app is simple to use. Simply enter your Website URL, and your key phrase, to look for, the tap 'Go'.
App Includes a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) / Help section.
Design your unique pattern by setting up 4 parameters like your favorite color or pet name. Thanks to pattern your password will be easy to reproduce only by you!
By defining web page you want to log in, you will create your own database of passwords each 16 signs long. What is more there will be for sure lower case upper case digit and special sign so your password will be always very strong!
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
This SEO app simply checks the URL that you enter, for
occurrences of the word or phrase that you are looking to feature for. Once submitted, you will get a score result showing you how many times the word appears and then as an overall percentage of the number of words on that page. You will also get a little guidance on what you should do.
just type one or more keywords and click Analyze.
Then determines the tool the most important data of the first four SEO search engine results.
Pagerank, back links, etc. are then output.
So that you can assess whether it is in the keywords is not a niche or.
Ideal for traveling.
Do you have an idea for one or more keywords, then you can investigate quickly and easily.
Capaz de monitorar qualquer pacote gerenciado pelo Correios, basta colocar o código de identificação gerado para obter informações atualizadas do transporte.
- Push Notification será adicionado no futuro.
Este aplicativo não tem nenhum vínculo com o Correios.
Sem limites para consultas.
- Level 3
Por favor, sugiram operadoras e melhorias. Estou disposto a melhorar o aplicativo.