Join conference call meetings with a simple “one click”!
What is Conference Caller?
Conference Caller works like a general phone book for your conference call meeting details. Each phone book item consists of name, conference code and (optional) pin. When it is time to dial into a call you simply press the phone book item from your list and it will dial the phone number to your conference service and your conference code (+ optionally the pin code)
Note: Program is NOT to be mixed up with “three way calling” or “multi-party call” which sometimes also is called “conference call”
Different conference providers have been tested by us our users of this application. Examples are InterCall, FreeConferenceCall and AT&T conference calling. Please share conference providers You successfully use the application for in comments so others can benefit from it also.
Example of features:
* No limit of how many conference call objects you can have
* "Instant conference" support
* Quick start of own conference in the toolbar
* Statistics over your conference calls
* Possibility to define the character send after and before conference code and PIN are send
With Webinar you can easily attend Spreed online meetings and telephone conference calls and keep track of meeting invitations.
- Rich online meeting with audio, slides, whiteboard, pointer, polls and more.
- Telephone conferencing with local dial-in numbers in 25 countries.
- One-touch dial-in to telephone conferences (iPhone only).
1. Install Webinar
2. Set-up your user account (if not already done)
We greatly appreciate your feedback.
As we can not answer your comments made in the app store, please send your feedback to email@example.com.
Thank you! :-)
Instantly Run online meetings and webinars:
- Run live online meetings and webinars
- Stream live audio and video up to 32 partecipants
- Meet with up to 1000 people
- Present documents, videos and presentation
- Invite Presenters and Participants to your online meetings
- Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
- Enable text chat during your online event
- Share files and documents
Videowebmeet online meetings and webinars platform combines the best in online collaboration, with the power of rich media It is incredibly easy to set up and manage, whether presenting to a global audience of 1000 or a single, high-value client. Users can hold team meetings on the fly, present global webinars in high-impact video- from a single, intuitive control panel.
Eliminate the frustration and save time when joining any conference call from your Android smartphone with this simple, mobile business app. MobileDay integrates with your Android’s Calendar, Dialer, Email, Text messaging, and Contacts to provide you with seamless, One-Touch access into any voice conference call.
MobileDay ENABLES you to:
- One-Touch into any voice conference bridge in the US and Canada as the Host or Guest
- Use your existing conference call service provider
- View your conference calls at a glance
- Notify meeting attendees via email or text with just a few taps
- Use preset messages such as “I’m running late” and “Are we still meeting?”
- Create meeting invites with the conference information pre-populated
MobileDay SAVES TIME & ELIMINATES FRUSTRATION
- There is nothing you have to do to join a call as a Guest. No need to predefine dialing sequences to join calls as a Guest. MobileDay takes care of that for you!
- Eliminates the need to re-enter meeting invites from your calendar into another conferencing app. MobileDay automatically recognizes the meetings and call info in your Android’s calendar.
- Stop re-entering your Host conference details every time you setup a meeting or join a call. With MobileDay, enter your conference details just once and we’ll connect you to all of your upcoming calls as the Host.
You can painlessly connect to all of your conference call meetings with a single tap from your Android smartphone. You don’t even have to open the app first since we’ll alert you just before the call.
MobileDay’s One-Touch into Any voice conference call works with Any conferencing service in the US and Canada.
Here are just some of the audio conferencing service providers (CSP) that MobileDay interoperates with:
• A+ Conferencing
• AT Conference
• AT&T Connect
• Bell Conferencing
• BT Conferencing
• Budget Conferencing
• CenturyLink Conferencing
• Cisco / WebEx
• Genesys Conferencing
• Google Voice
• Level3 / Global Crossing
• PGi / Premiere Conferencing
• Telus Conferencing
• Verizon Conferencing
• WindStream Conferencing
Should the conference call service of your choice not be supported, just let us know from the Tell Us button in your MobileDay app.
As always, have a great mobile day!
Via’s collaborative suite allows you to enjoy very friendly, experienced and multilingual Web conferencing and training environments. With the power of a Cloud offer and the security of RISQ hosting, it deploys rapidly without requiring installation while leaving you in control of your user accounts and your content. Via Mobile simplifies your communications and your technical problems while going through firewalls and security networks. You are thus free to participate with your clients, employees and collaborators at your meetings and distance learning and this, wherever they are located.
The Web Collaboration environment and Via training offers you a wide range of interactive tools such as:
- Presentation of documents (Office, PDF, images, multimedia, whiteboard)
- Screen sharing and control
- Camera, microphone and telephone
- Recording your sessions and exporting videos or podcasts
- Instant messaging
- Integration of Outlook calendar
- Synchronization with your Active Directory
- Managing user accounts
- And much more!
You can use Via Mobile if you already have a Via account or if you have received an invitation to join an online activity as a participant.
Using OpenScape Web Collaboration you can:
• Minimize costs for third party conferencing services
• Reduce the need for travel
• Enhance collaboration and team productivity
• Improve your competitive advantage
Key Capabilities of OpenScape Web
Desktop or Application Sharing: Moderators can share their desktop or just a single application, with Android participants. Moderators can also give control to an Android participant, which enables that participant to write directly in the moderator's document or application via his/her Android-Device.
Instant Message Chat: All participants can exchange real-time text messages with other participants or the presenter using an instant messaging (IM)-like interface.
Multi-party Video Chat
Full motion multi-party video chat capabilities are built into the solution to engage your audience and deliver a more personalized and natural collaboration experience from your Android-Device.
For more information about OpenScape Web Collaboration,
please visit us at
- Schedule calls in a couple of taps.
- Gets alerts so you’ll know when your guests join.
- Have the meeting call you in.
- See a live readout of who’s on the call.
- Add and mute participants.
Please note, you must have an active LoopUp account to use this application.
This App will help participants keep track of the entire event, so they don’t miss a single detail.
Agenda: Participants are able to customize their own schedule.
News: All important news releases and alerts for the meeting.
LiveStream: Users can watch events streaming live.
Social: For keeping track of what’s happening on social networks during the meeting.
About: Information that participants will find useful, like information pertaining to host country and event history.
Map: Interactive map and location list with venues, vendors, and sites of interest.
QR Reader and Digital Business Card Exchange (meeting participants only): Users can scan QR codes on-site, and exchange contact info through a unique, user-specific QR code displayed in-app.
Additional features include: Videos, Photos, Speaker Bios and more!
More from developer
iMeet is PGI’s award-winning collaboration solution that provides businesses with an innovative new way to do web conferencing. Awards include: Edison Awards - Best New Product, Stevie’s - People’s Choice, Inc. Mag’s - Best Tools for Working on the Road.
•Host or join a meeting with up to 125 participants.*
•Personalized meeting URL makes it easy for guests to join your meeting.
•Click Schedule a Meeting and an invitation prepopulated with the meeting details and ready to email.
•Easily connect to audio using your 3G/4G wireless network or WiFi.
•Turn on your webcam to meet in video.
•Record your meeting.*
•Run your presentation, or pass control to someone else, right from your mobile device.
•Cloud-based file storage.
•Share files and chat with others in the meeting.
•Allow your guests to share his desktop screen.
•Automatically syncs contacts across all your devices.
•Consistent user experience across your computer, smartphone and tablet.
•Free for guests.
*Depending on your iMeet plan.
REGISTERED USERS - START or JOIN a meeting from your mobile device by signing in using your iMeet credentials.
UNREGISTERED GUESTS – JOIN a meeting from your mobile device by signing in as a First-Time Guest.
Questions? Email Care@iMeet.com.
Download Agenday today for free. Features include:
• Easy One-Touch Dialing: Say goodbye to ever-changing dial-in numbers and long passcodes. Agenday automatically pulls the details of your web or audio conference. With just one-touch you enter the meeting.
• All Your Meetings in One Place: Agenday presents all of your calendar items in a clean, simple interface. It works with Google Calendar, Outlook, iCal and other common calendars.
• Lower Cost Conference Calls: Spending too much on conference calls? Agenday saves you and your company money by automatically choosing the lowest-cost dialing option based on your location.
• Useful Information: Agenday gets to know you and serves up useful information to help throughout your day. Everything from local weather to presentation tips to LinkedIn profiles of your meeting guests.
• Messaging to Meeting Attendees: Running late? With one touch, Agenday will send smart messaging to attendees letting them know your status.
• Convenient widget: View your agenda, dial-in and message meeting attendees right from your Home screen or Lock screen using the Agenday widget.
The Agenday app is developed by PGi, a leading global provider of collaboration software and services for over 20 years.