The full version provides translation for words/phrases across 33 categories - Body, Time, Calendar, Colours, Directions, Health, Emergency, Feelings, Food, Grocery, Friendship, Romance, Fruits, General, Greetings/Introductions, Conversation, Household, Relations, Language, Expressions, Numbers, Shopping, Spices, Travel, Driving, Accommodation, Weather, Vegetables, Work/Office, Kitchen, Animals, Sports and Study
If you wish to learn to speak in Kannada, then look no more. Learn Kannada Quickly is a quick and handy tool - a tourist dictionary for those who wish to talk in Kannada.
* Carefully translated list of most frequently used phrases
* High quality text as well as audio translation by a native Kannada speaker in a crisp and clear voice
* Tag your favorite phrases for quick reference
* Powerful search that allows users to search within a category as well as across all categories
This app will help to crack various competitive exam.
This Application will improve your general knowledge about India. Application will help you in your carrer plan and helps in preparation of other government exams.
Here you will be able to know some of the important things happened, History events , Insight into Politics , Knowledge about Economy, Geography, Famous Places and Culture.
You can find MCQ in more than 20+ category.
"Kannada Gadegalu" [ಕನ್ನಡ ಗಾದೆಗಳು] has a wide collection of common phrases [ಗಾದೆಗಳು] in Kannada [ಕನ್ನಡ] language. Some key features of the application include:
1. List of gadegalu [ಗಾದೆಗಳು]
2. Ability to search gade [ಗಾದೆ]
3. Ability to add gade [ಗಾದೆ] as favorite or share with different applications using context menu.
4. Desktop widget showing gade [ಗಾದೆ] of the day (refreshes every 24hrs).
Kannada Gadegalu [ಕನ್ನಡ ಗಾದೆಗಳು] application needs indic font support and hence it is best viewed in Android 4.1 [Jelly Bean] version onward. But Kannada Gadegalu [ಕನ್ನಡ ಗಾದೆಗಳು] app is still made available to the older versions supporting 2.3 [Gingerbread] and onward.
Please note; many old devices doesn't render indic fonts correctly and this is an known issue with android operating system.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The features of the application
-- Add new phrases
-- Edit the existing phrases
-- Delete the existing phrases
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- (Mark Twain)
About 450 Vachanas come in handy when you need to know about values and principles of life.
ವಚನ ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯ ೧೨ನೇ ಶತಮಾನದಲ್ಲಿ ಜಾತಿ, ಧರ್ಮ, ವರ್ಣಾಶ್ರಮದ ವಿರುದ್ದ ಬಂಡೆದ್ದು ಮಾನವ ಜಾತಿ, ಧರ್ಮ ಒಂದೇ ಸಾರಿದಲ್ಲದೆ ಅದನ್ನು ನಿಜಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿಯೂ ಕಾರ್ಯರೂಪಕ್ಕೆ ತಂದವರು ಶಿವಶರಣರು. ಶ್ರೀ. ಬಸವಣ್ಣನವರ ನೇತೃತ್ವದಲ್ಲಿ ಆತ್ಮ ಶುದ್ಧಿ ಮತ್ತು ಕಾಯಕದ ಮಹತ್ವವನ್ನು ಜಗತ್ತಿಗೇ ತಿಳಿ ಹೇಳಿದ್ದಲ್ಲದೇ ಕಾರ್ಯರೂಪಕ್ಕೂ ತಂದವರು ಶಿವಶರಣರು. ಉಚ್ಛ ಕುಲದವರ ಸ್ವತ್ತೆಂದು ಪರಿಗಣಿಸಿದ್ದ ಸಂಸ್ಕೃತದ ಸೋಂಕಿಲ್ಲದೆ, ಪ್ರಾಸ, ಛಂದಸ್ಸುಗಳ ಸೋಂಕಿಲ್ಲದೆ ನಾಡಿನ ಜನರ ಆಡುಭಾಷೆಯಾದ ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿಯೇ ಸೀದಾ ಸಾದಾ ನೇರ ನುಡಿಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ರಚಿತವಾದವುಗಳು ಶಿವ ಶರಣರ ವಚನಗಳು. ಈ ವಚನಗಳು ಕೇವಲ ದೇವರು, ದಿಂಡಿರುಗಳ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಮಾತ್ರ ಸೀಮಿತವಾಗದೆ, ಜನಸಾಮಾನ್ಯರ ಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಹಾಸು ಹೊಕ್ಕಾಗಿರುವ ಸೂಕ್ಷ್ಮ ಸಮಸ್ಯೆಗಳ ಎಳೆಗಳನ್ನು ವಚನಕಾರರ ವಚನಗಳುಮಾರ್ಮಿಕವಾಗಿ ತಿಳಿಸಿವೆ.
ಇಂತಹ ಸೊಗಸಾದ ವಚನಗಳನ್ನು ಇಂದಿನ ಪೀಳಿಗೆಯ ಜನರಿಗೆ ತಲುಪಿಸುವ ಸಲುವಾಗಿ ಈ ಒಂದು ಸಣ್ಣ ಪ್ರಯತ್ನ.
ಈ ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಕನ್ನಡದ ಪ್ರಸಿದ್ದ ವಚನಕಾರರದ ಜಗದ್ಗುರು ಬಸವಣ್ಣನವರ ವಚನಗಳು, ಶರಣೆ ಅಕ್ಕಮಹಾದೇವಿಯ ವಚನಗಳು, ತತ್ವಜ್ಞಾನಿ ಸರ್ವಜ್ಞನ ವಚನಗಳು ಹಾಗೂ ಅಲ್ಲಮಪ್ರಭುವಿನ ತಲಾ ನೂರು ವಚನಗಳನ್ನು ಸೇರಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ.
ನಿಮ್ಮ ಪ್ರತಿಕ್ರಿಯೆಗಳನ್ನು email@example.com ಗೆ ಕಳುಹಿಸಿ.
If you have any issues with the app, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Vachanas with various improvements coming in the next few weeks :)
Download this app only if you can read this --->"ಕನ್ನಡವೇ ಸತ್ಯ ಕನ್ನಡವೇ ನಿತ್ಯ ". If you are seeing boxes or blank spaces, your phone does not support Kannada Scripts :( Please don't rate the app badly for this reason.
If you find any mistakes or bugs in the app please let us know in reviews!
We will correct them.
Support Kannada Developers and promote Kannada Language.
- The app offers written practice
- Listen to the sounds made by the Kannada vowels and Kannada consonants.
- Store your progress
- Works offline
- Very light
- Based on research
1. Letters identification / pronunciation
- Kannada Alphabets (Vowels, Consonants, combinations & conjunctions) identification
- Pronunciation teaching by voice playback and also in English
- Example word for each letter with a picture, Kannada word, English meaning and Pronunciation.
- Provides kids friendly writing environment to start practicing writing starting with drawing lines by connecting dots.
- Provides step by step alphabets writing with animation
- Allows Parent / teacher to record and playback each letter to teach kids / students
- Kids / Students can record the writing and Parent / teacher can verify the same
- Also allows provides drawing and coloring features
3. Quiz to test letters identification
4. Fun based memory game - learning with fun
5. Words (Fruits, Animals, Birds, Bodyparts)
6. Kannada Rhymes
50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide you with a basic vocabulary. This free app has 30 lessons. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
This application features are,
--> Trace the Alphabets with painting.
--> Trace the Numbers with painting.
--> Doodle with fingers and showing some artistic skills.
--> Test your memory by play the matching game. Check out
and match the attractive images.
We appreciate everything you have to say. Just leave your valuable comment for us, by that in future we may made very good and attractive applications for you.
- Include translation tools from application .
- Easy to use , Just fill word or sentence to translate.
- Apps can pronounce sound in native speaker.
- Explain Wording in Noun , Grammar and How to use sentence.
- Should the Internet via Wifi or 3G before using.
- The Speed depending on the speed of your Internet use.
- Suitable in Traveling , Education , Learning grammar
Don't Miss . Download Free on Play Store
Simple and Intuitive UI
19,000+ English words with Kannada meanings.
English To Kannada Dictionary is a quick reference guide with more than one meaning available for almost all words.
This light weight android application works offline and gives faster result.
Exciting features :
- Simple and easy to use
- Offline dictionary
- Small Size
Kannada to English word search Translate (Transliteration).
Jigsaw puzzle game. Karnataka, India maps.
D V Gundappa mankutimma kagga.
Famous Quotes (Nudimuttu).
Kannada tutorial to learn basics(for non-Kannada people).
Completely offline(No internet required once installed). No advertisement. Works on all android versions.
It helps to learn, recognize and write Kannada alphabets with four steps interactive learning.
Step 1: Learn – Animated help for kids to trace each alphabet
Step 2: Practice - Kid draws the letter with interactive support
Step 3: Workbook- Practice writing each alphabet and its associated object. On correct write, corresponding object image is shown. On wrong, hint is shown so that kid can draw it correctly next time.
Step 4: My Workbook – Save your work to showcase to parents and teachers.
Please send your feedback so we can continue to create better experience for you.
- Support both English to Kannada and Kannada to English mode. tab the toggle 'E' button to change the mode
- live dictionary service . will appear on your screen for all time . tab live button for on and off.
- Favorite option .
- recent option .
- Calendar monthly view with all Indian festival dates specially marked
- Long Tap on the event in Month or year view to add to Android Calendar
- Monthly view also displays the festivals in list view on the bottom half
- Swipe your finger across the calendar to change month or use navigation button to change month
- Festivals listed for each year in the List tab. You can navigate between years to see festivals for the respective year
Note that this application provides only list of Federal Holidays, so for e.g. - Easter is not mentioned in the list
* Application home page shows the next upcoming holiday and the number of days to it.
* Use list view to see all holidays in a year.
* Use month view to see holidays in a month.
* Swipe across the year view or month view to navigate between years / months or use navigation arrow to change year / month.
* Long tap on the event to add it to your Android Phone Calendar and set reminder.
These are the observed federal holidays which do not necessarily fall on the actual holiday; information regarding the holidays are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Please e-mail us with comments and suggestions and they will be included in future updates.