With Home Finder you can tap into 160 years of Halifax experience in helping people buy their home.
- Estimate how much you might be able to borrow to spend on your new home
- Use your phone’s camera to find homes for sale when you’re out and about*
- Use the map view to find homes on the market all round the UK
- Work out what your monthly repayments might be
- Find out more about homes for sale – including photos and floor plans, and how to contact estate agents
- Take notes and photos during your viewings**
- Share your notes with friends and family
- Learn more about the home buying process
- Contact Halifax mortgage specialists
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
To download Halifax Home Finder app, you’ll need:
Android 2.3 and above
** We recommend you ask if it’s ok to take photos and videos around the property you’re viewing.
Property search powered by Zoopla.co.uk.
This app is designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using it but your mobile operator may charge for some services.
*Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
Halifax does not provide estate agency services nor offer financial advice. All figures quoted are for illustrative purposes only.
Property information is provided by Zoopla Property Group Limited, registered in England and Wales (No. 06074771). Registered office: 2nd Floor, Union House, 182-194 Union Street, London SE1 0LH under licence and is supplied for information purposes only.
© Crown copyright 2013 Land Registry and Registers of Scotland. Crown copyright material is reproduced with the permission of Land Registry under delegated authority from the Controller of HMSO, and Registers of Scotland.
Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2013.
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2013.
Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2013.
Transport data sourced from the NaPTAN Schema. Crown copyright used under the Open Government Licence. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence
School data provided by Deepspace Web Services Ltd. www.deepspace.co.uk
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc Registered in Scotland No. SC327000) Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.