- Instantly scans your music library, your Google Music account, and your Last.fm app to track your favorite artists.
- Import your favorite artists from your Facebook, Pandora, or Last.fm accounts.
- Get a personalized, local concert calendar for your bands.
- Notifications when new concerts are announced, pushed to your phone
- For every concert, see the line-up, venue, map, all the ticket options, invite friends, or add to your device's calendar.
- Browse all events in your city or any city worldwide. Add/edit more locations.
- For ICS users:
* handy home screen widgets for your plans and recently added events so you don’t miss out.
* use Android Beam to share concerts directly with your friends.
- Customize your tracked artist list, so you never miss your favorite bands live.
- Browse the full tour schedule for your favorite artists.
- Keep track of your concert plans.
If you have problems with the app, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Songkick username, if you have one.
“If I had to choose one concert recommendation service above all the others, I would pick Songkick.”
“With 100,000 concerts on its global database, Songkick dominates the listings market.”
-- The Guardian
“Songkick isn’t the only music listings site… But Songkick has emerged as the leader.”
-- New York Times
The O2 Priority Tickets app helps you find gigs and events, and alerts you when Priority Tickets become available for your favourite artists, events, venues or cities. When you find something you'd like to go to, the app sends you to the right page on Ticketmaster, AXS or Ticketweb to buy tickets.
Make sure you don't miss out on getting Priority Tickets up to 48 hours before general release.
- View all events where Priority Tickets are currently available.
- Search by event, artist, city or venue to see what's playing and what Priority Tickets are available.
- Add events, artists, cities or venues to your favourites and be notified when Priority Tickets are available.
- Share event details on Twitter, Facebook or via email.
- Buy tickets through Ticketmaster, AXS or Ticketweb.
If you use this application when you're abroad, you may be charged more than your usual rates for the data you use. To avoid what could be an unpleasant surprise on your bill when you get home, we recommend that you don't use you Android phone abroad for data (such as using apps, sending or receiving emails or surfing the net).
Application requires Android 1.5 or later.