Faculty led mobile app placing local guidelines at your fingertips, improving stewardship and governance across organisations.
- Built in search function. Now works across multi-faculty.
- Download and view other organisations guidelines to help promote and share best practise
- Access information offline.
- Notifications informing you of out of date guidelines.
- Favourite guidelines and then view quickly at a later date.
RxGuidelines has already been effectively adopted by Medical Organisations throughout the UK to ensure their care providers have knowledge of the local antimicrobial guidelines and can access them 24 hours a day 365 days per year.
RxGuidelines is populated by using our custom built, online, publishing platform; offering healthcare professionals and non-developers the ability to “build” their own applications in areas such as guidelines management, e-learning and public information.
As a Hospital you can create multi disease area guidelines, upload hospital induction information and provide access to general hospital information.
As a Medical Organisation, you can openly communicate with your healthcare professionals by creating any number of information resources and publishing them to freely available mobile and web platforms.