You can use the optional social networking (peer pressure) features as encouragements to train more consistently and push yourself further. Earn ranks and show them off on Google+!
Marathon Training Simulator
Pace allows you to load a marathon route (or a route you have created) and translates your jogging distance and time onto the route in real-time.
Different modes of training available. Choose from either timed training, distance training, or just run the full course!
Available routes are:
♥ Boston Marathon 2014 (FREE)
♥ Sydney Blackmores Marathon 2013
♥ Dublin Marathon 2013
♥ Auckland Marathon 2013
♥ Venice Marathon 2013
♥ London (Virgin Money) Marathon 2013
♥ New York (ING) Marathon 2013
♥ Paris Marathon 2013
♥ Chicago (Bank of America) Marathon 2013
♥ Tokyo Marathon 2013
♥ Berlin (BMW) Marathon 2013
♥ Hong Kong (Standard Chartered) Marathon 2013
♥ Los Angeles (asics) Marathon 2013 / 2014
♥ Washington Marine Corps Marathon 2013
♥ Washington Rock'n'Roll Marathon 2013
♥ Barcelona Marathon 2014 (Zurich Marato Barcelona)
♥ Cape Town Marathon 2014
♥ Rapa Nui (Easter Island) Marathon 2013
♥ More on the way!
FREE Boston Marathon 2014 Route
Boston Marathon route is now permanently free! We hope this will encourage more people to take part in this great event in the following years!
* Utilize the power of peer pressure and social network to exercise consistently!
* Show off your ranks and achievements to your Google+ circles!
* Ranks are given based on running distance and how frequent you run.
Pace also functions as a normal jogging aid. It allows you to time your jogging sessions, saves the route you have taken and keeps historical records of the jogs you have made along the same route.
Other miscellaneous features
* Timed and Distance training modes
* Uses Google Map to show you exactly where you are and how much distance you have covered.
* Show estimated time to completion
* Allows you to sync your saved jogging routes and stats onto Google Drive (enable in the Settings menu).
* When running on a previously-saved route, Pace will automatically stop the timer once you have reached the end point.
This app requires a lot of permissions, but all with good reasons:
Internet/Network/Access Network State
This is for Google Map (you need a network connection when using that) as well as syncing to Google Drive
This is required for accessing your Google Drive for synchronisation.
This is required for in-app purchase of marathon routes
Write External Storage
This permission is required by the Google Map library, probably for caching of the map.
Access FINE locations
This allows the app to pinpoint your location more precisely, allowing it to calculate the distance traversed more accurately.
Please note that all marathon routes here are defined based on the route maps offered in the marathons' respective website and as such, are subjected to last minute changes by the marathon organizers. Whilst we strive to show the latest versions of the routes, some of the routes may not correctly reflect the actual route of the day. When you download or purchase the routes in this app, you are agreeing you are fine with that and will not sue us if the actual routes are slightly different :)
A lot of runners underestimate the value of strength and conditioning. However, elite runners know that to maximize their running potential and cut down their race time they need to improve their flexibility, balance and strength training. These programs isolate certain muscles groups to help you develop greater stamina and power when you are tired during a race.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Features of the app include:
- Interactive Map: Separate maps for each of the five course options. Find rest stop locations and turn-around points.
- Ride Information: Details regarding registration, packet pick-up, parking and more.
- Social Media: Stay up-to-date on Spin Your Wheels by following the event’s Twitter and Facebook feeds.
We provide the capability to check Scott's calendar for local visits, catch up on information he has published, and then review any media materials that currently are available on the Web.
During an event, you will have the capability to send questions to Scott while he is on the stage, and to request copies of any materials he uses during a presentation.
After an event, you have a specific way to get in touch, and the perfect application for adding a new stream to your River of Information.