PhatPad Lite is a free version of the PhatPad app that includes all the great features of full-featured PhatPad, except handwriting recognition.
More than just another notetaker, PhatPad Lite turns practically any Android Tablet or a Smartphone into an advanced brainstorming tool by enabling users to draw, write, and type on the Android device, then instantly share ideas via email or sync their documents with Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and Microsoft SkyDrive. PhatPad supports most Android Smartphones and Tablets and is especially useful on pen-enabled Android Tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Jetstream and others.
PhatPad offers everything you need to express your ideas, enabling you to draw pictures, jot notes, or put a mixture of drawings, images, handwritten and typed text on a virtual scratch pad. PhatPad even takes objects you scribble and translates them to perfectly formed shapes. PhatPad even includes a fully featured Presentation mode similar to Apple Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint, which lets users show off their notes to local collaborators.
Note: PhatPad Lite contains an advertisement banner, which can be disabled for $1.99 in the Settings view.
* Smooth-flowing digital ink technology which lets Android Tablet users scribble notes as if they are writing on real paper;
* The ability to combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page as well as voice notes to create media-rich content;
* An advanced Presentation mode, which supports a external monitor (if supported by the Android device) and allows recording and playing presentations by synchronizing document pages and voice;
* Voice notes - record, play, and use in presentation mode;
* PhatPad Document sharing using Dropbox, Box, Microsoft SkyDrive, or Google Drive synchronization, email, and direct access via WiFi or Blue Tooth (depending on the Android device);
* Scroll, Zoom, and variable page size