Balanced Gait Test analyzes a set of parameters to give a measure of the degree of balance in human gait. It is especially suitable for monitoring the gait status during rehabilitation processes and for the prevention of falls. It is applicable, among other specialities, in Rehabilitation, Traumatology and Neurology
- Set the patient facing a rect, plain corridor with room enough for walking a minimun of 20 steps. Although the result could worsen a bit, it is allowed to that the patient to turn and walk the corridor twice.
- Using a bag belt, firmly fix the phone with the screen centered and vertical towards the walking direction (see photo).
- Explain to the patient that should walk with decision maintaining a comfortable velocity.
- Push button ⊕ and then Start to perform a new Test.
- Wait the sound to start walking (review the phone settings of sound if needed).
- The Test finishes with a sound after measuring the programmed number of cycles.
See balancedgait.com for more information