I can't even use the thing. Signed up clicked the registration verification and it just tells me verification is still needed. Bummer.
Why won't Phereo answer reviewers who want the app to find their own locally stored 3d images? I use a Truly Android naked eye capable tablet to view my .mpo files that I don't want on line, but would buy the Phereo app if it would display my local stuff. Many have asked, but Phereo only replies to really negative feedback. Aren't capitalists supposed to meet consumer demand?? :-)
I have a suggestion It's good do you think you can work on a camera app for 3d devices?? That would make everything perfect for me haha I also was thinking users with custom roms may want to use that if they lost their original camera (ex. using ICS roms without sense on HTC EVO 3d)
Very good 3d presentation A solid app for viewing and sharing 3d photos.
Sucks It sucks. Everytime I try to select a photo to edit the app crashes.
Missing zoom in feature Something like in 3DSteroid app
- Now the application supports French language (thanks for Kevin Boisvert)
- Now the application supports German language (thanks for Porthos)
- Added support Google Cardboard
- Added support for Spanish. If you want to see more languages, write us about it - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Guys, we get your feedback about the some crash of app and in the next release we will try to fix it.