Securely access must-have information—medications, important contacts, doctor instructions, insurance cards, and more—from a phone, tablet, or computer.
Share access privately with a spouse, siblings, and caregivers so you’re all aware of tasks, appointments, and more.
Stay In Touch
Share updates with your trusted inner circle with a single journal post instead of multiple emails and phone calls.
Easily access the AARP Caregiving Resource Center for information, tools, and expert tips to help you in your caregiving journey.
• Medication List: The next time time a nurse asks what medications Mom is taking, just hand her your phone so she can see the names and dosages.
• Medication Reminders: Receive reminders on your phone when it’s time to take a medication, and easily track what doses you’ve taken.
• Contacts: Organize and share important contacts—doctors, pharmacies, insurance providers, and neighbors.
• Journal: Document and privately share updates with family members.
• Calendar: Keep track of medical appointments and prescription refills. Sync events with other calendars, and share access with others, too.
• Notes: Store insurance info, online account credentials, instructions, and other hard-to-remember details.
• Photos & Files: Store advance directives, a living will, and photos of important documents—like a driver’s license or Social Security card.
• To-Dos: Keep a synchronized list of things you need to get done and assign tasks to others to get the help you need.
• Sharing: Safely share access with siblings, a spouse, and caregivers. You’re always in control.
• Caregiving Resources: Easy access to caregiving advice from AARP experts.
Members Get More!
AARP members have unlimited storage and receive priority customer support — all for free!
Your Info is Safe and Secure
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank with routine third party security audits to ensure your information is safe.
-Allows for a caregiver to clock in and out for accurate time reporting.
-Shows summary information about each client to make sure the caregiver has all of the info they need.
-Describes the full service plan for a client.
-Details out all of the tasks required for a caregiver to perform while onsite with a client. A caregiver can report on the tasks they are assigned.
-Details the Medical Administration Records (MAR) for a client and what the caregiver is supposed to administer, if applicable.
All of these features are secured behind of the iHealthHome authentication platform and all data stored on the device is encrypted with industry standard methodologies.
The app allows for online and offline usage. We know that many client homes and facilities do not have a good internet connection. The offline capability are necessary to make sure the caregivers can always use the app while performing their jobs.
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
Preferred Care at Home in Metro Detroit now has an easier way for our caregivers to communicate with the home office. This mobile app is designed to route your question or request to the proper person or department at the home office. This app also allows easy access to case information, client schedules, and home office information right from your phone.
•Report an Emergency
•Request Time Off
•Report a Payroll Problem
•Check Your Schedule
•Update Your Personal Info
Fraser, Clinton Township, Sterling Heights, Warren, Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Macomb, Richmond, Romeo, Harrison Township. Mount Clemens, Chesterfield, New Baltimore, Eastpointe, North Macomb, Troy, Huntington Woods, Royal Oak, Clawson, Hazel Park, Madison Heights, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Woods, Grosse Pointe Shores, Grosse Pointe Farms, Grosse Pointe Park
Celebrating life, dignity and independence.(tm)
Preferred Care at Home Macomb is a non-medical senior home care company that provides affordable customized and professional services to help meet the challenges balancing work, family and caring for an elderly parent. Our services are provided in-home or at care facilities by assisting with continued care, daily tasks and emotional and social companionship.
Over the past several years we have had the privilege of assisting hundreds of clients to maintain quality of life while safeguarding their dignity and independence. We do this by placing reliable, compassionate, experienced and affordable caregivers in the comfort of their home or care facility. Our case managers work closely with the family, caregivers and medical professionals to establish and monitor a care plan for the client. We ensure our caregivers are qualified, trained and pre-screened with reference and background checks.
Home Care Services:
• Alzheimer’s and Dementia
• Medication Reminders
• Meal Preparation
• Bathroom Assistance
• Incontinence Care
• Dressing Assistance
• Bathing and Hygiene
• Transfers/Fall Prevention
• Light Housework
• Night Time Supervision
All Services are Insured and Bonded
GET MORE AT www.preferhome.com
FEEDBACK FROM OUR CLIENTS
“Our caregiver was a terrific person and felt like family to us. She always went beyond our expectations and cared for all of mom’s personal needs.”
- Kathy N.
“Preferred Care at Home is always there for my mom, which means less things for my family and me to worry about.”
- Sheila D.
“I was impressed that your company was so compassionate. I never had to worry about my dad. He was well taken care of day and night.”
– David H.
Three Firefighters Dedicated to Excellent Caregiver Support and Client Care Receive “Top Producer” Award
Jason Groth, Mike Barnhard, and Bob Mlynarek, owners of Preferred Care at Home of Macomb County, Michigan, earned the highest honor as Preferred Care at Home’s “Top Producer.” These three firefighters are known in their community for their exceptional care of both the clients and caregivers. Whether changing a flat tire for a caregiver in Detroit or preforming a home safety check for their senior clients, their spirit of service is what sets them apart.
“Bob, Mike and Jason have dedicated their life to service, and it makes all the difference for the office staff, caregivers, and clients,” says Jody Guerrieri, R.N., vice president of Preferred Care at Home. “They are always looking for ways to serve their community, which continues to propel them to the next level.”
PCAH Named One of the Top Senior Care Franchises
Based on a survey conducted by Franchise Business Review of franchisee satisfaction back in January 2014, Preferred Care at Home was listed in the edition of Top Senior Care Franchises 2014
Take care of relatives and users in your organization from your mobile phone.
Using this app, you will be able to monitor their health, manage reminders, make videocalls and share leisure moments with them.
Reach more people with little effort.
All these features will be available without logging in Kwido's website.
Manage your users and relatives directly from mobile phone:
- Monitor their health data and receive alerts when anything goes wrong.
- Create and and manage reminders about medical visits, medication, etc.
- Start and answer easy videoconference with them.
- Share pics, video and music straight from your smartphone.
Finding a care job just became easier!
Receive instant job notifications from home care companies near you that need caregivers (CNAs, HHA’s, LPNs).
Indicate your interest in a job with just a tap of a button; no need to compose any fancy email or upload your resume.
Set up your profile once and make it instantly viewable to home care companies located within a 30-mile radius of your registered location.
Chat with your potential employer in real time using the messaging tool.
Find a CPR training center near you with the “CPR near me” tool. Having current CPR skills is one of the key requirements for getting a job in most home care companies and we've made it a stress-free process for you.
Tip of the Day brings you daily useful caregiver tips, motivational messages and latest industry information to help you stay on top of matters.
Need help with doing your taxes? Get the help you need by connecting with a well qualified tax expert who can provide you with the tax expertise you need and lessen your chances of making common tax mistakes.
It is the first app of its kind from Philips Lifeline, the company that invented personal emergency response. Our Associates are meticulously trained to professionally, courteously and sensitively serve you. We manage and run our dedicated US based call center, we do NOT outsource this responsibility.
You shouldn’t have to worry. Help can be at hand.
Be prepared, be confident, with the Philips Lifeline app.
Get started with this affordable safety option today!
Note: If you haven't done so already, after downloading this app be sure to visit http://www.lifelinesys.com/content/lifeline-products/response-app to set up your subscription. The Philips Lifeline app works through your smartphone, and depends upon the voice, data, and location services provided by your smartphone and wireless carrier
Referring Philips Lifeline is now easier than ever. When you activate your Lifeline Referrals account, you can make Lifeline patient referrals through the mobile Lifeline Referral application. All information you provide through the application is safe, securely encrypted, and will not be shared with any 3rd party organizations.
Other features include:
* Referral tracking - shows your referrals to date including the current status of your referrals
* Status updates - informs you when your referrals activate, order or decline service
* Professional resources - deliver tools and special offers for you and your patients right to your mobile device
With the mobile Lifeline referral application, you can refer both the Standard Lifeline Medical Alert Service and Lifeline with AutoAlert. The Lifeline with AutoAlert offers an added layer of protection and is a pendant-style help button that can automatically place a call for help if it detects a fall.