JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Google Now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
Check out JAYS Android page for further information and support at http://www.jays.se/android.
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These options work for the play/pause, next and previous button.
* Play/pause, next, previous or stop track
* Volume up, down or reset and rise
* Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
* Fast forward or rewind (long press or toggle)
* Tasker task (search 'Tasker' in the Google Play Store)
* Say time (requires Text-to-Speech)
* Target a specific media player to control.
* Separate volume levels will remember the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
* Ear protection allows you to limit the volume level.
* Volume reset and rise will start where you set it to start and rises based on the long-press delay.
* Option to speak the name or number of the person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
* Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
* Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* The buttons of the 5 above options are customisable.
* Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
* A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
* Export your settings to your SD card to switch between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be found by pressing menu.
* Execute actions when plugging your headset in or out.
* Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore system clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
* The play/pause button's long press functionality does not currently work with Jelly Bean due to Google forcing Voice Search to be launched.
* Works with almost all devices/wired headsets.
* Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT work. This is due to hardware issues.
* Bluetooth headsets might not work.
* Fast forward and rewind require the media player to support it.
* TTS functionality requires Text-to-Speech to be installed on your phone.
* If Headset Droid seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
* If no conflicts are found, use the Headset monitor to see how Headset Droid is receiving and handling button interaction.
* For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
* Please use the trial version to check if Headset Droid works without issues with your phone/headset/player. Uninstall the trial before installing the full version.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
You can easily configure and customize all button click actions.
So why not make your music experience more joyful.
• Automatic Headset detection will launch the selected Music Player
• Easy change and selection of Music Player in Start screen
• Auto detects most phones default Music Player upon installation
Button actions for Music Players
• Play/Pause music
• Jump to Next or Previous Track
• 2X Jump to Next or Previous Track
• Volume up, Volume down
• Launch app (e.g. Spotify, Power Amp, Google Play)
Button actions for Phone Calls
• Answer/Hang Up Phone Call
• Reject Call
• Redial Last Number
• Mute/Unmute Microphone
• Say Current Time
• Voice Command
• Voice Search
Configurable click combinations
• Single/double/triple/quadruple click´s
• Single/double/triple click and hold (Reserved by Google Now in OS 4.1x)
• One or Three Headset Button Selection
• Language Selection
• Default Music App Selection
• Default Volume Setting
• Click Delay Setting
Phone specific information
Modern phones like the Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3 and many more all have Volume Up/Down hardcoded to the Up/Down buttons on a 3 button headset, so the Up/Down buttons in the Headset App are not configurable.
Supported Online Music Players
• TuneIn Radio
• Amazon MP3 Player
• Pandora Player
Supported Offline Music Players
• Google Play Music
• Winamp Player
• NRG Player
• Amazon MP3 Player
• Samsung – Music Player
• Sony - Walkman
• HTC - VPlayer
• LG - Music
• Motorola - Music
• Lenovo - Music
• Huawei - Music
• ZTE - Music
• XiaoMi - MIUI Music Player
• OEM Customisation for Logo, Icon and Colours available.
• Click on Logo to visit Company page.
• 30+ Localized Language translations
- Examples: English, Chinese, Swedish, Korean, Russian etc
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors' interfaces, not the app ! It's almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you're experiencing issues or want more information :
Some questions from our FAQ :
- What devices are compatible with Bass Booster ?
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work any more after an update ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- How can I quit Bass Booster ?
★ Bass Booster
★ 6 Bands Equalizer (5 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn't work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
If the new update isn't working anymore for you, you can download older versions here :
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
By downloading this application, you accept that in no case we could be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting of the use of this app in any way.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
It can replace your conventional remote control and offer many extra features from easy text entry to sharing media that is on your home network and much more!
Control your connected Philips Smart LED TV with one single app. The Philips MyRemote app offers all the control options of your original remote control, turning your smart device into a universal remote. Complemented with additional features like easy text entry
Now you can stream pictures, videos, and music easily from your computer, Smartphone or Tablet to your Philips Smart LED TV at a simple push of a button on the MyRemote App!
On Android Tablets, you can browse through the Electronic Program Guide, view ratings and select the channel without interrupting your current TV watching. If you find another program you would like to watch, simply select it on your Tablet and the TV will switch to that program!
The application is compatible with the following Philips products:
- Net TV / Smart TV enabled Philips products*.
- A selection of other Philips connected products (Streamium, Home Theatre Systems, Soundbars, Blu Ray Players)*.
* You can check the compatibility of MyRemote with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
** The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
Just bought your internet connected Philips TV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your new Philips TV.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Philips TV itself as you use your Android to control your Philips TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Philips TV or on your mobile device.
With the Philips TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Philips TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Philips TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Philips TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Philips TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
read the Apps for Education story here: http://cp2-software.tumblr.com/"
For a Bluetooth device to play music, it must support the A2DP standard, otherwise it can't stream music (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth_profile)
Have you ever wanted to get into your car and when Bluetooth connects to your phone the music just starts playing where it left off in the player of your choice?
This app is designed to tie the Bluetooth connect event to playing the music player of your choice. Unlike other auto-play options, this allows you to select the specific player that should be used. Do you want Spotify instead of Google Music Player, you can select that, do you want TuneIn instead of the Core Android music player, no problem.
Why would you want this? Some Bluetooth receivers do not play at all, some target the stock music player, this puts you in control of what happens when Bluetooth audio connects.
This App assumes you already have the subject Bluetooth device Paired to your phone using the BT device manufacturer's unique approach. It won't help Pair the device, the list that shows (as in the App picture) is a list of Paired (sometimes called Bonded) devices.
This App starts a Music App by package name and broadcasts "play" to start the player. NOT all players support this. Some players that work:
* Google Play Music
* Core Music Player
* Android Music
* Rocket Player
* iHeart Radio: Best if you select "Play last station on startup"
* Pandora: Must select "Bluetooth for Automotive" in settings
* TuneIn: Best if you select "Auto restart Player"
* Slacker: Best if you select "Resume Play on Startup"
* Maple MP3 player. Note: Must set "Respond to Headset Buttons" to ON
Explanation of Permissions:
* Network/Create Bluetooth connections: Obvious
* Phone Calls/Read phone state: If in a phone call, this app will wait until you hang up to start the music player
* System Tools/Change WiFi state: there is a Tweak that can turn off the WiFi if you want when Bluetooth connects.
* Network/view Wi-Fi state: support tweak Restore Wifi on disconnect so have to read Wifi state
Intuitive music player, uses simple, useful and innovative controls. The most professional music player designed for music enthusiasts and students!
Using the professional audio decoding technology, it will play the music perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer will help you adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results(stereo effect, surround effect, and so on). Put on the headphones,The world has nothing to do with you.
* Browse and play your music by artists,albums,songs,playlists
* Media volume and bass control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Many equalizers preset
*Can turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Music surround left and right
* Delete Song from sdcard
* Edit playinglist
* change song by Gravity Sensor
* Share with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
Heaset Volume Watcher (HVW) is a simple set-and-forget app. Set one volume level for the phone speaker and another for the headset and let the app automatically switch between the two volumes for you as you plug and unplug your headset.
HVW can be set to either control just the audio steam or sync the volume across multiple streams (audio, ringer, alert and alarm).
Not sure how loud the streams are? Choose 'View volume' from the drop down list and see the current volume level for the different steams.
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picasa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 3 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—1+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
Simply the most beautiful and extensive Winamp® remote control for Android.
Take control over the Winamp® media player on your PC - with your Android Smartphone. Control the current playback, manage the current playlist and access your media library.
aWARemote for Winamp® offers all this, and more.
telefon.de - "Cool App"
Try it now! These are the features that aWARemote for Winamp® offers:
- Control over current playback
- Manage and save current playlist
- Access Winamp's queue function
- Access the Winamp media library and your saved playlists (limited to 1000 songs and 5 playlists in free version)
- Search the Winamp media library
- turn visualizations on and off
- Light and dark theme
- Modern Holo UI and easy handling
- Comprehensive options
- Start Winamp from your smartphone
- 2 widgets
- Support for creating multiple profiles for different computers
- Wake on LAN directly in the app
- Sleep timer [aWARemote Pro only]
- File browser [aWARemote Pro only]
- Password-protected and AES secured Client-Server connection (optional)
200.000 users and a 4,7/5 stars rating for aWARemote Pro for Winamp® speak for themselves.
Also become one of the satisfied users of aWARemote for Winamp® and try it now.
To make aWARemote for Winamp® work, you have to install aWARemote Server on your computer. You can get it at http://www.geb-dev.com/download. This will also install the aWARemote Server Helper Plugin in Winamp®, which is mandatory for the queue feature support.
If you have any problems with the setup, check out the FAQ section at http://www.geb-dev.de. In this section you will also find an explanation for the required permissions the app asks for.
For further help send an Email to email@example.com.
Winamp® is a trademark of AOL, Inc.
More from developer
The Philips Fidelio app brings a suite of cool, new features to your Philips Fidelio docking speaker, including automatic Bluetooth connection, Songbird music player, worldwide Internet radio, sound settings control and a multi-function alarm clock.
Fidelio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, Fidelio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, Fidelio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
Fidelio is exclusively for use with Philips Fidelio docking speakers and Android smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
• Makes sharing content from your PC, smartphone or tablet easier than ever before
• One finger operation – how’s that for simple?
• Best music experience: enjoy music on a good system or movies and photos on the big screen
• Best movie experience: play movies from your tablet or PC and make it into a cinematic experience
• Supports all other Philips SimplyShare compliant products#
• Can work with other DLNA compliant products
• Note: requires activation code (included with selected Philips SimplyShare products)*
US English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
* Note that an activation code is provided for free with selected new Philips products. Without this code, this app will not work.
# Functions offered are product dependent.
DockStudio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, DockStudio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, DockStudio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
DockStudio is exclusively for use with Philips docking speakers and Android powered smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
Meet the hue app. The amazing way to control every Philips hue bulb in your home. All in the palm of your hand. It makes the light switch look like it came from the Dark Ages.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you play with tone, contrast and colour to create any lighting mood you could dream of. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s so much more than just a light bulb.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home. With a vast palette of light and colour. So you can set your inner Picasso free.
hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device. Clever, hey?
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
See what hue can do for you:
- Can a light bring back your fondest memories? hue can.
Choose your favourite holiday photos from your library and use the colour picker to recreate the ambience of that safari sunset, island paradise or snow-capped vista.
- Can a light help you get better grades? hue can.
Use the ‘CONCENTRATE’ Light Recipe to help you pay attention and stay focussed for longer.
- Can a light help you unwind after a long, hard day? hue can.
The ‘RELAX’ Light Recipe sets your lights to a specific yellow-white tone, scientifically proven to have a calming effect.
The possibilities are endless with hue.
Any enquiries? Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Android Phone or Tablet with Android 2.3 or higher. Philips hue starter pack (3 Philips hue bulbs and hue bridge). Single bulbs can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 per bridge."
concerns, please also have a look at our FAQ or contact us. We are ready to answer your questions.
The DigitalRadio app gives you easy access to your favorite DAB and FM radio stations and your entire music collection on your Smartphone or tablet. In DAB Radio mode, the DigitalRadio app enriches your radio listening experience via RadioVis, which slideshows the available broadcast images. In FM mode, the DigitalRadio app makes it extremely easy to scan through FM stations and put your favorite channel on your preset list.
The DigitalRadio App is a free app created by Philips exclusively for use with Philips DAB radio devices. It is not compatible with any other Philips products.
DAB Radio mode:
- RadioVis for DAB radio stations image slideshow and station information
- DAB tuning and scanning
- Preset list of up to 20 radio stations
- Synchronization of preset list with system
- Quick access to favorite stations
FM Radio mode:
- FM tuning and scanning
- Preset list of up to 30 radio stations
- Synchronization of preset list with system
- Quick access to favorite stations
- In-app music playback and volume controls
- Display of Artists, Album and Track information
This app lets you add two unique widgets to your Android homescreen to let you automatically connect and pair with your desired Philips Bluetooth device. With one press of "Add device", the widget will automatically search for, and add your Philips Bluetooth device. If there is more than one, it will prompt you to select one to add.
After you have added your Philips audio device, it will stay on the widget, where you can toggle connection and disconnection with a single tap. You can also rename and change the icon for each device.
This app is compatible with:
- Philips Audio Systems with Bluetooth (Docking, Micro Systems, Mini Systems, Headphones, MP3 players, In-Car Entertainment, Bluetooth Speakers, Home Theatre Systems, etc.)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above with Bluetooth 2.1 or above
With the Airstudio+ app you can:
- Easily connect your Wireless HiFi to your home network.
- Stream music wirelessly from your Android phone. PC/MAC to your Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Play internet radio stations or online music services on your Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Have full playback control over your music & adjust sound settings.
Please note :
-To stream music from PC/Mac you need to use Philips Media Manager software bypacked with Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range.
-Airstudio+ is not designed to work with the Philips Airplay speakers such as DS9800W, AD7000W, AD7500W etc.
Play & control your music from your Android phone or tablet or access your favourite online music service or choose from thousands of internet radio stations. Airstudio is specially designed for the new Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range. This range consists of Philips Fidelio A9,A5,A3,A2,A1. With the Airstudio app you can
-Easily connect your Wireless HiFi to your home network.
-Stream music wirelessly from your Android Phone, tablet, PC/MAC to your Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi speaker. - Play internet radio stations or online music services on your Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Have full playback control over your music & adjust sound settings.
Please note : To stream music from PC/Mac you need to use Philips Media Manager software bypacked with Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range.
with Philips Zoom.
The Philips Zoom virtual teeth whitening app for
Android lets you see how pearly white your
teeth can be with Philips Zoom. Flash your smile
for the camera or whiten an existing photo,
either way you’ll love the transformation. Once
you’ve completed the Philips Zoom experience,
check out your options for teeth whitening and
learn more about how Philips Zoom works. Then visit
us at ZoomWhitening.com to search for a Philips
Zoom dentist near you.
- Whiten new or existing photos
- Precise smile detection for natural looking photo enhancements
- Shade simulation based on professionally used VITA shade guide
- Adjustable shade simulation for realistic treatment expectations
- Share photos via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Save photos to your Android Phone
- Comprehensive information on teeth whitening.
Recommended for Android phones, not intended to be used on Tablet devices.
The In.Sight app works with Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors, giving you audio and video via 3G/4G or Wi-Fi networks.
Working seamlessly with the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor, this app lets you:
• Watch over your home on your smart phone with the In.Sight wireless home monitor
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors, which can be placed anywhere
• Records videos, and automatically uploaded to your private folder of your free Dropbox account
• Motion and/or noise detection, receive alerts via push notifications when events occur
• Share your monitor views with others easily
• Take pictures via the monitor
The Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor is armed with these features:
Stay close to loved ones when you're on the move
• Wi-Fi monitor can be placed anywhere around your home
• Instant monitoring from Android smartphones
Secure and easy to set up
• Quick and easy set-up of Wi-Fi monitor via QR code
• Easily adjust viewing direction of monitor and extra wall mount
• Highly secure connection
Phone alerts and noise/motion detection
• Built-in noise and motion detection technology
• iPhone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion
• Recordings uploaded to your private Dropbox account
It can be difficult to select the right professional lighting products for your lighting design. Sometimes you are looking for inspiration. The Philips Lighting hub iPad app is a great source for inspiration and information.
The professional Lighting hub iPad app is an offline app and contains:
- Professional lighting products, ranging from luminaires, lamps, lighting systems and lighting controls.
- Lighting projects in different application areas like outdoor, office, industry, hospitality, retail, healthcare and entertainment. Every project contains multiple images, so you can see the project from every angle. On the project images, the hotspots will reveal the lighting products and/or solutions that were used for creating the lighting effect. Clicking on the hotspot brings you directly to the product and/or solution details.
- Share functionalities via e-mail, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Where to buy function, that allows you to locate the nearest distributor in your area.
- Download all product leaflets and link directly to the web in order to get all the technical specifications.
- You are able to store and bookmark products by using the ProjectPlanner functionality. The ProjectPlanner allows you to create your own project and add products you like. You can store and share the products in the ProjectPlanner with others.
About Philips Lighting:
Simply enhancing life with light
Human life revolves around light. Light affects our mood, improves our well-being, and enables us to experience and achieve more. It is a vital part of making our lives fuller, more productive and safer. Philips Lighting focuses on innovative ways of using light to simply enhance people’s lives where they live and work – in the home, at school, at work, in shops and public places, as well as on the road.
Recognising how resource conservation and climate protection will play an increasingly significant part in human health and well-being, we pay special attention to maximising the effect of lighting while minimising the energy required to produce it.
Meaningful innovative solutions
At Philips Lighting, we observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders—to ensure that we address their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and with consumers in their homes, we seek to create meaningful innovative products and solutions which simply enhance people’s lives with light.
Now, together with your WeCall conference speaker, you can host crystal clear calls from the office or on the go with unbeatable sound quality and convenience.
What are LEDs is a platform with a swipe-able mechanism that allows people to learn about the basics of LEDs.
The benefit in the LED basics is a section where people can learn about the benefits of the LED technology.
Quiz is an interactive quiz that tests your knowledge of LED basics.
Glossary is an interactive mechanism that allows us to learn about LED terminology.
Videos is a dynamic environment which is frequently updated with videos about LEDs and interactive webinars.
eBooks this section is equipped with e-books with in-depth information on LEDs.
The app and web-site are non-commercial, open resources that are brought to you by Philips in collaboration with Light Collective. Rule #1 - always be evangelical about light.