You need at least the Philips Hue Bridge for using this app. You can connect also Living Colors, Living Whites and Living Ambient lights to the Hue Bridge.
In the free version you can
-add / edit lights
-add / edit scenes
-dash board for one room
After buying the Premium Upgrade it's also possible
-add / edit rooms
-add lights to rooms
-add / edit animations
-add / edit alarms
-create a set of standard scenes for a room
-add scenes for a room
-swipe between rooms in the dashboard
-add NFC Tags
-using shake gesture to turn off / turn on the lights
-turn on lights by entering wifi
Extend your Ambilight TV experience to your hue light bulbs with the new Ambilight+hue app!
Using your Ambilight TV and hue light bulbs, this app creates a complete experience in your Ambilight TV room!
After connecting to your Ambilight TV and hue light bulbs, it will extend the Ambilight colors to your selected hue light bulbs.
Simply drag and drop them to set their location and watch their color match your Ambilight television!
Adjust the experience according to your preferences with the sliders.
The hue light bulbs return to their initial color and brightness when the experience is turned off.
To get started you'll need:
- Philips Ambilight TVs between 2011 and 2014.
- Philips hue personal wireless lighting system starter pack
Things to take note of:
- In case of an incoming call, the Ambilight+hue experience will pause;
- For the best experience and the latest fixes (performance, connectivity and responsiveness), download the latest TV software via your TV (supported models) or from the Philips website (www.philips.com/tv)
- Let us know what you think!
Enjoy the experience
It is the perfect addition to any Philips Dynalite Intelligent Home system providing a powerful portable interface with an intuitive experience for every user as well as providing simple control for commercial projects ranging in size from a single meeting room to a large building.
Some steps are required to enable your Philips Dynalite EnvisionTouch application:
1. The lighting and other devices you wish to control must be under the management of Philips Dynalite Control System.
2. The Philips Dynalite Control System must be commissioned prior to the addition of EnvisionTouch.
3. There must be a Philips Dynalite Ethernet Gateway in the control system with HTTP enabled and loaded with the specific system's .xml profile.
4. The Ethernet gateway must be connected to a wireless router or access point.
Hue Pro is designed to make using your Hue lighting system much easier and more convenient. With Hue Pro's Wifi Detection, you can have your lights turn on to a preset of your choice as you walk in your home's door!
With Hue Pro, you can even control your lights away from home! (Forwarding port 80 on your router to the bridge) Documentation on how to do this is inside the application!
NEW: Hue Pro Lava Lamp! Turn your room into a live lava lamp! Take full control of your Hue lighting system with everything at your finger tips.
NEW: Music mode! Have Hue Pro listen to your music through your microphone and change the lights to the beat!
- Lighting presets
- Create alarms and timers
- Wifi Detection
- Control your lights away from home
- Widget control
- Light grouping
- Lava lamp (in-app purchase)
- Music integration (in-app purchase)
- Export / import settings
Features to come:
- Turn off lights with wifi detection
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy S3
- Droid 4
- Droid RAZR MAXX
- Original Droid
- Transformer Tablet
Contact Hue Pro at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
Currently supports: Philips Hue
LampShade.io lets you:
• Control entire rooms with groups
• Set the mood with beautiful, animated color patterns
• Create custom moods and share with the LampShade community
The pro version (in-app purchase) adds:
• Lockscreen and homescreen widgets
• Lighting alarm clock
• NFC tag support to trigger moods
• Automation Plugin that supports Tasker, Locale and Llama.
LampShade.io is available in Dutch, English, French, and German through community translations.
Don't forget to enable automatic updates so you can experience upcoming features when they're released!
Upcoming Development goals:
• More widgets
• Voice controls
• Ability to play multiple moods simultaneously
• Better support for remote use when away from home
• Syncing across devices
• Support for other smart lightbulb products
• Nexus 5
• Nexus 7
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• Android 2.3 emulator
LampShade.io was formerly known as HueMore
Copyright 2013-2014 Eric Kuxhausen.
All rights reserved.
Huey uses your phone or tablet's camera and microphone to dynamically change colors on your Philips Hue light bulbs. By pointing your camera to your TV or display, you can create dramatic lighting effects for a more realistic and immersive experience. All you need to get started is a Philips Hue Bridge and 1 or more connected Philips Hue lights, it's that simple! The result will be an amazing light show that rivals some of the other pricier ambient light solutions in the market.
Please check out the YouTube promo video for a demo of Huey in action.
• Philips Hue Bridge and at least 1 Philips Hue light connected to your WiFi network.
How to use:
1. Link Huey with your Philips Hue Bridge (Make sure that your device is connected to the same WiFi network as your Philips Hue Bridge + Lights)
2. Select the lights you would like to use
3. Adjust the color region as you see fit.
4. Sit back and enjoy the show!
• Smart color detection algorithms extract colors from your screen accurately.
• SoundBrite plugin will change the intensity of your lights based on the volume level picked up by your microphone.
• Downloadable color filters include: Normalized, complementary, vibrant and base.
• Eyedropper tool will show you color preview and RGB values of detected color.
• Adjustable and resizable color region gives you complete control over the area of the screen where you would like to focus on.
• Turn your hue lights on or off directly from the app.
• Adjust the intensity and brightness of your lights.
• The smaller the color region, the faster the color detection process will be.
• Use the volume up and down keys to adjust the zoom level of the camera preview.
• When watching a long movie, we recommend that you have either full battery or plug in your device to a power source to avoid battery running out before movie ends.
• Make sure that your device is connected to the same WiFi network as your Philips Hue Bridge + Lights.
Here at Rockaway Labs we love your feedback, so please if you have comments or need help with the app, make sure to e-mail us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Huey is a creation of Rockaway Labs and is in no way affiliated with Philips or Philips Hue.
Abonnés Maroc Telecom, retrouvez :
- Le catalogue détaillé des téléphones disponibles dans le cadre du programme Fidelio de Maroc Telecom.
- Possibilité de faire des simulations en fonction des nombres de points Fidelio et de commander en ligne le téléphone sélectionné.
- Payer en ligne vos factures ou bien recharger votre compte ou le compte d’un proche.
- La localisation des agences de Maroc Telecom dans toutes les villes du royaume.
- Une rubrique numéros utiles complète pour suivre votre consommation et trouver tous les numéros pour vous assister en cas de besoin.
In addition it will provide alarms, widgets and tasks support as an in-app product.
LightControl is designed around the separation of bulbs/groups and colors/moods/color temperature so that any bulb/group can be used with any color/mood/color temperature.
Click on the group name and it will open a new view only with the bulbs in this group.
In the current version you can create a presets with bulb-mood pairs. So with one click you can set your entire home lights.
When you want to change the lights based on time mood, multiple presets can be executed at the same time if they don't have bulbs in common. If bulb in common exist the last activated preset will be the active one.
Support of the schedules supplied by Philips Hue and stored on the bridge.
Multiple themes in the program, so you can select between light and dark look.
In the free version you can control up to 5 lights. If you need more you can unlock it from the menu as an in-app purchase.
Enable the automatic updates so you can get all new features when they are released!
App tested on:
- Nexus One (Android V2.3.7)
- Nexus 4 (V4.4)
- Nexus 7 (V4.4)
- Asus TF-101(V4.2)
Speech Hue allows you to set the color of your Philips Hue lights in your home from your phone. Create customized themes by adjusting the hue of each connected bulb for the rooms in your home. Simply say the name of your theme using your phone's built-in voice command feature, and watch your lights transition to match your mood.
- Control your Philips Hue Lamps with your own voice
- Add your own themes with different light settings for each bulb. Use the built in color picker to choose the exact colors you want
- Fully automatic Philips Hue bridge discovery
*Requires Philips Hue starter pack
For more information, please visit http://www.twosoftware.com
NOTE: This is a FREE app I made for myself but thought I could share for FREE with other Philips Hue owners. If you like it, please rate it and leave a comment. Thanks!
With Hue Widget, you can quickly create re-sizable widgets for both your home screen and lock screen. Start creating widgets right away from the widget menu from your device in 3 simple steps:
1) Select the lamps you want to control.
2) Select the colors and brightness you want the lamps to be.
3) Create your widget!
Quick and easy.
From Android 4.2 and on wards you can change the size of the widgets to bigger formats to fill more of your screen, or create dedicated home screens with only hue widgets.
This is all it takes to control your Philips Hue lamps quick and easy.
This app can only be used in combination with Philips Hue.
- Network access: Used to be able to access your Philips Hue.
- Startup access: Used to recreate your widgets so they can also be used after a reboot of your device
Aplikacja Philips Codziennie Odmiennie zawiera takie funkcje jak: - Widok nowego przepisu kazdego dnia - Archiwum wszystkich przepisów - Mozliwosc dodania wybranych przepisow do ulubionych
- Wyszukiwarka przepisow po glownym skladniku potrawy, wykorzystanym sprzecie kuchennym Philips i czasu przygotowania
This application is all about speed. It allows you to turn your lights on or off as quick as possible. We even have a new widget that allows you to turn your lights on/off without even loading the application.
If your device supports NFC this application will let you write to a NFC tag, and can utilize that tag to quickly turn lights(or groups) on/off.
For advanced users this application will let you enter in your DNS information so that you may control the lights while you are away from home (note: only works with WIFI).
If you like this app there is also a full version which lets you have as many groups and schedules as the base station allows. It also allows you to setup 3 lights in the widget instead of just 1.
Many configurable commands for changing your bulbs colours or simply say any sentence with any of the main colours in it. e.g. "Please change my bulbs to green red and blue, thanks". New! Can now control groups of bulbs. Menu screen added where you can select the Light Group you wish to control (defaults to All).
And of course plenty of funnies to be discovered. Ask hue any random question and discover the secrets of the universe hidden in her replies.
Requires the Philips Hue Personal Wireless System.
Developed using the Philips Hue Java SDK.
Note: If the default language on your phone is not English some voice commands may not be recognized. Will try and improve this soon.
Aplikacja podzielona jest na cztery działy, aby można było intuicyjnie się po niej poruszać - zdobywać wiedzę, bawić się i dowiedzieć czegoś więcej o swoim ekspresie.
Dowiedz się, jakie wyróżniamy gatunki kawy, jak jest serwowana na świecie oraz daj się zaskoczyć innymi ciekawostkami na jej temat. Odkryj tajemnice baristów, dzięki którym przygotujesz idealną kawę w domowym zaciszu.
Poznaj ciekawe przepisy na bazie kawy.
Zaskocz przyjaciół i podglądając specjalistę od latte art. przygotuj dla nich kawowe arcydzieło. Możesz również poćwiczyć mleczne sztuczki na ekranie telefonu. Nieliczne wolne chwile w zabieganym dniu umilą dźwięki jednego z trzech radiowych kanałów. Zadbaj o miły początek dnia i wypróbuj niepowtarzalny budzik, który sprawi, że wstaniesz na czas, by rozpocząć dzień od aromatycznej kawy.
Dowiedz się, jak dbać o swój ekspres Saeco, by zawsze był w dobrej formie. W przypadku wszelkich problemów technicznych skorzystaj z naszych wskazówek lub w prosty sposób skontaktuj się z Działem Obsługi Klienta.
Ze względu na wielkość aplikacji zalecamy podłączenie się do sieci WiFi. Wielkość aplikacji może też powodować długi czas jej pobierania. Więcej informacji o ekspresach Saeco znajdziesz na stronie Philips Polska.
Get your TV set up and connected to the internet. Learn how to set up Skype and connect your social media accounts. Explore the variety of apps available, both to enhance your entertainment options or just for fun.
More from developer
The Philips Fidelio app brings a suite of cool, new features to your Philips Fidelio docking speaker, including automatic Bluetooth connection, Songbird music player, worldwide Internet radio, sound settings control and a multi-function alarm clock.
Fidelio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, Fidelio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, Fidelio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
Fidelio is exclusively for use with Philips Fidelio docking speakers and Android smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
• Makes sharing content from your PC, smartphone or tablet easier than ever before
• One finger operation – how’s that for simple?
• Best music experience: enjoy music on a good system or movies and photos on the big screen
• Best movie experience: play movies from your tablet or PC and make it into a cinematic experience
• Supports all other Philips SimplyShare compliant products#
• Can work with other DLNA compliant products
• Note: requires activation code (included with selected Philips SimplyShare products)*
US English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
* Note that an activation code is provided for free with selected new Philips products. Without this code, this app will not work.
# Functions offered are product dependent.
Meet the hue app. The amazing way to control every Philips hue bulb in your home. All in the palm of your hand. It makes the light switch look like it came from the Dark Ages.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you play with tone, contrast and colour to create any lighting mood you could dream of. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s so much more than just a light bulb.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home. With a vast palette of light and colour. So you can set your inner Picasso free.
hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device. Clever, hey?
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
See what hue can do for you:
- Can a light bring back your fondest memories? hue can.
Choose your favourite holiday photos from your library and use the colour picker to recreate the ambience of that safari sunset, island paradise or snow-capped vista.
- Can a light help you get better grades? hue can.
Use the ‘CONCENTRATE’ Light Recipe to help you pay attention and stay focussed for longer.
- Can a light help you unwind after a long, hard day? hue can.
The ‘RELAX’ Light Recipe sets your lights to a specific yellow-white tone, scientifically proven to have a calming effect.
The possibilities are endless with hue.
Any enquiries? Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Android Phone or Tablet with Android 2.3 or higher. Philips hue starter pack (3 Philips hue bulbs and hue bridge). Single bulbs can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 per bridge."
concerns, please also have a look at our FAQ or contact us. We are ready to answer your questions.
The DigitalRadio app gives you easy access to your favorite DAB and FM radio stations and your entire music collection on your Smartphone or tablet. In DAB Radio mode, the DigitalRadio app enriches your radio listening experience via RadioVis, which slideshows the available broadcast images. In FM mode, the DigitalRadio app makes it extremely easy to scan through FM stations and put your favorite channel on your preset list.
The DigitalRadio App is a free app created by Philips exclusively for use with Philips DAB radio devices. It is not compatible with any other Philips products.
DAB Radio mode:
- RadioVis for DAB radio stations image slideshow and station information
- DAB tuning and scanning
- Preset list of up to 20 radio stations
- Synchronization of preset list with system
- Quick access to favorite stations
FM Radio mode:
- FM tuning and scanning
- Preset list of up to 30 radio stations
- Synchronization of preset list with system
- Quick access to favorite stations
- In-app music playback and volume controls
- Display of Artists, Album and Track information
This app lets you add two unique widgets to your Android homescreen to let you automatically connect and pair with your desired Philips Bluetooth device. With one press of "Add device", the widget will automatically search for, and add your Philips Bluetooth device. If there is more than one, it will prompt you to select one to add.
After you have added your Philips audio device, it will stay on the widget, where you can toggle connection and disconnection with a single tap. You can also rename and change the icon for each device.
This app is compatible with:
- Philips Audio Systems with Bluetooth (Docking, Micro Systems, Mini Systems, Headphones, MP3 players, In-Car Entertainment, Bluetooth Speakers, Home Theatre Systems, etc.)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above with Bluetooth 2.1 or above
With the Airstudio+ app you can:
- Easily connect your Wireless HiFi to your home network.
- Stream music wirelessly from your Android phone. PC/MAC to your Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Play internet radio stations or online music services on your Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Have full playback control over your music & adjust sound settings.
Please note :
-To stream music from PC/Mac you need to use Philips Media Manager software bypacked with Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range.
-Airstudio+ is not designed to work with the Philips Airplay speakers such as DS9800W, AD7000W, AD7500W etc.
Play & control your music from your Android phone or tablet or access your favourite online music service or choose from thousands of internet radio stations. Airstudio is specially designed for the new Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range. This range consists of Philips Fidelio A9,A5,A3,A2,A1. With the Airstudio app you can
-Easily connect your Wireless HiFi to your home network.
-Stream music wirelessly from your Android Phone, tablet, PC/MAC to your Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi speaker. - Play internet radio stations or online music services on your Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Have full playback control over your music & adjust sound settings.
Please note : To stream music from PC/Mac you need to use Philips Media Manager software bypacked with Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range.
with Philips Zoom.
The Philips Zoom virtual teeth whitening app for
Android lets you see how pearly white your
teeth can be with Philips Zoom. Flash your smile
for the camera or whiten an existing photo,
either way you’ll love the transformation. Once
you’ve completed the Philips Zoom experience,
check out your options for teeth whitening and
learn more about how Philips Zoom works. Then visit
us at ZoomWhitening.com to search for a Philips
Zoom dentist near you.
- Whiten new or existing photos
- Precise smile detection for natural looking photo enhancements
- Shade simulation based on professionally used VITA shade guide
- Adjustable shade simulation for realistic treatment expectations
- Share photos via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Save photos to your Android Phone
- Comprehensive information on teeth whitening.
Recommended for Android phones, not intended to be used on Tablet devices.
The In.Sight app works with Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors, giving you audio and video via 3G/4G or Wi-Fi networks.
Working seamlessly with the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor, this app lets you:
• Watch over your home on your smart phone with the In.Sight wireless home monitor
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors, which can be placed anywhere
• Records videos, and automatically uploaded to your private folder of your free Dropbox account
• Motion and/or noise detection, receive alerts via push notifications when events occur
• Share your monitor views with others easily
• Take pictures via the monitor
The Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor is armed with these features:
Stay close to loved ones when you're on the move
• Wi-Fi monitor can be placed anywhere around your home
• Instant monitoring from Android smartphones
Secure and easy to set up
• Quick and easy set-up of Wi-Fi monitor via QR code
• Easily adjust viewing direction of monitor and extra wall mount
• Highly secure connection
Phone alerts and noise/motion detection
• Built-in noise and motion detection technology
• iPhone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion
• Recordings uploaded to your private Dropbox account
It can be difficult to select the right professional lighting products for your lighting design. Sometimes you are looking for inspiration. The Philips Lighting hub iPad app is a great source for inspiration and information.
The professional Lighting hub iPad app is an offline app and contains:
- Professional lighting products, ranging from luminaires, lamps, lighting systems and lighting controls.
- Lighting projects in different application areas like outdoor, office, industry, hospitality, retail, healthcare and entertainment. Every project contains multiple images, so you can see the project from every angle. On the project images, the hotspots will reveal the lighting products and/or solutions that were used for creating the lighting effect. Clicking on the hotspot brings you directly to the product and/or solution details.
- Share functionalities via e-mail, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Where to buy function, that allows you to locate the nearest distributor in your area.
- Download all product leaflets and link directly to the web in order to get all the technical specifications.
- You are able to store and bookmark products by using the ProjectPlanner functionality. The ProjectPlanner allows you to create your own project and add products you like. You can store and share the products in the ProjectPlanner with others.
About Philips Lighting:
Simply enhancing life with light
Human life revolves around light. Light affects our mood, improves our well-being, and enables us to experience and achieve more. It is a vital part of making our lives fuller, more productive and safer. Philips Lighting focuses on innovative ways of using light to simply enhance people’s lives where they live and work – in the home, at school, at work, in shops and public places, as well as on the road.
Recognising how resource conservation and climate protection will play an increasingly significant part in human health and well-being, we pay special attention to maximising the effect of lighting while minimising the energy required to produce it.
Meaningful innovative solutions
At Philips Lighting, we observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders—to ensure that we address their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and with consumers in their homes, we seek to create meaningful innovative products and solutions which simply enhance people’s lives with light.
Now, together with your WeCall conference speaker, you can host crystal clear calls from the office or on the go with unbeatable sound quality and convenience.
What are LEDs is a platform with a swipe-able mechanism that allows people to learn about the basics of LEDs.
The benefit in the LED basics is a section where people can learn about the benefits of the LED technology.
Quiz is an interactive quiz that tests your knowledge of LED basics.
Glossary is an interactive mechanism that allows us to learn about LED terminology.
Videos is a dynamic environment which is frequently updated with videos about LEDs and interactive webinars.
eBooks this section is equipped with e-books with in-depth information on LEDs.
The app and web-site are non-commercial, open resources that are brought to you by Philips in collaboration with Light Collective. Rule #1 - always be evangelical about light.