You need at least the Philips Hue Bridge for using this app. You can connect also Living Colors, Living Whites and Living Ambient lights to the Hue Bridge.
In the free version you can
-add / edit lights
-add / edit scenes
-dash board for one room
After buying the Premium Upgrade it's also possible
-add / edit rooms
-add lights to rooms
-add / edit animations
-add / edit alarms
-create a set of standard scenes for a room
-add scenes for a room
-swipe between rooms in the dashboard
-add NFC Tags
-using shake gesture to turn off / turn on the lights
-turn on lights by entering wifi
Using your Ambilight TV and hue light bulbs, this app creates a complete experience in your Ambilight TV room!
After connecting to your Ambilight TV and hue light bulbs, it will extend the Ambilight colors to your selected hue light bulbs.
Simply drag and drop them to set their location and watch their color match your Ambilight television!
Adjust the experience according to your preferences with the sliders.
The hue light bulbs return to their initial color and brightness when the experience is turned off.
To get started you'll need:
- Philips Ambilight TV (2011 model or newer, type number 6 or higher in xxPFLxxx6)
- Philips hue personal wireless lighting system starter pack
Things to take note of:
- In case of an incoming call, the Ambilight+hue experience will pause;
- For the best experience and the latest fixes (performance, connectivity and responsiveness), download the latest TV software via your TV (supported models) or from the Philips website (www.philips.com/tv)
- Let us know what you think! (Make sure your email account is set up on your phone).
Enjoy the experience
It is the perfect addition to any Philips Dynalite Intelligent Home system providing a powerful portable interface with an intuitive experience for every user as well as providing simple control for commercial projects ranging in size from a single meeting room to a large building.
Some steps are required to enable your Philips Dynalite EnvisionTouch application:
1. The lighting and other devices you wish to control must be under the management of Philips Dynalite Control System.
2. The Philips Dynalite Control System must be commissioned prior to the addition of EnvisionTouch.
3. There must be a Philips Dynalite Ethernet Gateway in the control system with HTTP enabled and loaded with the specific system's .xml profile.
4. The Ethernet gateway must be connected to a wireless router or access point.
Abonnés Maroc Telecom, retrouvez :
- Le catalogue détaillé des téléphones disponibles dans le cadre du programme Fidelio de Maroc Telecom.
- Possibilité de faire des simulations en fonction des nombres de points Fidelio et de commander en ligne le téléphone sélectionné.
- Payer en ligne vos factures ou bien recharger votre compte ou le compte d’un proche.
- La localisation des agences de Maroc Telecom dans toutes les villes du royaume.
- Une rubrique numéros utiles complète pour suivre votre consommation et trouver tous les numéros pour vous assister en cas de besoin.
Hue Pro is designed to make using your Hue lighting system much easier and more convenient. With Hue Pro's Wifi Detection, you can have your lights turn on to a preset of your choice as you walk in your home's door!
With Hue Pro, you can even control your lights away from home! (Forwarding port 80 on your router to the bridge) Documentation on how to do this is inside the application!
NEW: Hue Pro Lava Lamp! Turn your room into a live lava lamp! Take full control of your Hue lighting system with everything at your finger tips.
NEW: Music mode! Have Hue Pro listen to your music through your microphone and change the lights to the beat!
- Lighting presets
- Create alarms and timers
- Wifi Detection
- Control your lights away from home
- Widget control
- Light grouping
- Lava lamp (in-app purchase)
- Music integration (in-app purchase)
Features to come:
- Export / import settings
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy S3
- Droid 4
- Droid RAZR MAXX
- Original Droid
- Transformer Tablet
Contact Hue Pro at email@example.com with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
LampShade.io provides (free)
- Group lightbulbs to control entire rooms
- Lighting moods(colors, animations, etc) that can be conveniently used on any group
- Manual sliders for quick control
- Create custom moods and share with the LampShade community on social media
And with the Pro version (in-app purchase)
- Lockscreen and homescreen widgets
- Lighting alarm clock
- Trigger moods from NFC tags
- Automation Pluggin that supports leading automation apps including Tasker, Locale, Llama, etc
The app is also available in French, German, Dutch through community translations. Find out how to help improve the translations on the Google+ and Facebook pages.
Don't forget to enable automatic updates so you can experience upcoming features when they're released!
* More widgets
* Ability to play multiple moods simultaneously
* Lights animated to music
* Better support for remote use when away from home
* Syncing groups to across devices
* Multi-hub support
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 7
* Samsung Galexy Tab 10.1
* Android 2.3 emulator
LampShade.io was formerly known as HueMore
Copyright 2013-2014 Eric Kuxhausen.
All rights reserved.
GSM Arena needs no lengthy introduction. It is like the IMDb or Wikipedia of mobile phones. GSMArena.com maintains a detailed database of almost all phones and tablets (not restricted to GSM devices, despite the name) and is your number one source for specification or spec lookup on any mobile device. The biggest advantage of Phone Genie is that, it allows you to compare the features of 2 phones / tablets side by side, and decide which device is more suitable for you.
- Detailed specification of phones and tablets
- Compare 2 devices side by side
- Latest news from GSMArena
- List of latest devices added to GSMArena
- Share phone specification with your phone contacts, Facebook friends, Twitter followers etc...
- App2SD enabled (you can move the app to memory card)
So what kind of device specification data is available? Imagine you are outside and you being the tech expert, a friend pops one of these questions before choosing a device:
- What is the processor speed of Samsung Galaxy S III (S3)?
- Is Google Galaxy Nexus, a CDMA (Verizon / Sprint) or GSM (AT&T / T-Mobile) device?
- What is the weight of a Motorola Droid Razr phone?
- Does HTC One X feature a front facing camera as well?
- Is T-Mobile G2X just the carrier branded version of LG Optimus 2X or do they differ in specifications as well?
- How much internal memory does Sony Ericsson Xperia S, have?
- When did Verizon release the first Droid phone developed by Motorola?
- What are the differences between Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Note 10.1?
- Is Apple iPhone 4S just the 4th iPhone or is it 4G ready?
- When is Blackberry Torch 2 coming?
- How is Nokia Lumia 710 different from Nokia Lumia 800, despite having the same Windows Phone OS?
Don't just do a web search on your phone and wander all over the results, hoping you will find the answer. With the help of GSMArena.com, Phone Genie has answers for all the above questions and more. Information on devices from all major manufacturers and carriers (mobile service providers) like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Dell, Apple, O2, HP, Garmin-Asus, Gigabyte, Acer, Palm, Blackberry, Microsoft, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Sagem, Alcatel, Philips, Sharp, Toshiba, Huawei, Pantech, ZTE, iNQ, Micromax, BLU, Spice, Vertu and more are available at your fingertip.
Install Phone Genie today and never have doubts over another mobile device ever again.
Phone Genie is in no way affiliated to GSMArena.com. We are fans of GSMArena who believe the site should be conveniently accessible from every single mobile device, regardless of it's screen size or resolution. This app is only the tip of this iceberg called GSMArena. Always visit www.gsmarena.com directly whenever you are on a PC, because Phone Genie shows only a portion of the website. There are still tons of awesome features available on the website that cannot be integrated to a small screen device. And when you finally decide to buy a phone, always check with the seller that the specifications of the phone match your expectations.
Aplikacja Philips Codziennie Odmiennie zawiera takie funkcje jak: - Widok nowego przepisu kazdego dnia - Archiwum wszystkich przepisów - Mozliwosc dodania wybranych przepisow do ulubionych
- Wyszukiwarka przepisow po glownym skladniku potrawy, wykorzystanym sprzecie kuchennym Philips i czasu przygotowania
--- /!\ All the features of this software are usable, but an in app purchase allows you to customize everything ! (From only 1€) ---
--- /!\ THIS IS THE NEW VERSION OF "GLIMMA" ! ---
In the middle of the process it can play birds sound, and if you didn’t wake up 1 minute after alarm time, it plays a strong sound to be sure you don’t miss. It also let the phone check the emails by turning the notification sound off and internet on. So when you wake up, you don’t have to wait to know what’s new :)
If you sleep in a dark room it really wakes you up with the light, and if the phone points at you, your wife doesn’t wake up !
One more thing: This alarmclock is able to turn your phone in a "night mode" the evening, and turn back in day mode the morning. And so it shuts down the notification sound, internet, lower the brightness...
***FOR ANY BUG, PLEASE SEND ME A "BUG REPORT" (menu/bug report). THANK YOU !!***
For those who care, here is the explanation of the authorizations:
To open or close wifi, the evening or in the morning.
To turn on your phone and change the brightness of the screen, to keep the phone on.
To make the led flash light blinking at the alarm time.
To activate the software after a reboot and set up the next alarm.
To write debug logs, in developer mode.
glimma, glimmer, soft alarm clock, light, screen, bright, gentle, super, gradual, dawn, better, nap, Xtreme, philips, eveil, sun, sunrize, luminotherapy, timely
The CarStudio is a free app created by Philips exclusively for use with Philips Car Media Docking systems and the Android phones. It is not compatible with any other in-car products.
- Exceptional user experience with the large touch screen of Android phones
- Features big buttons, clear icons and tailor-made user interface for perfect in-car use
- Customizable shortcuts such as direct dial number or navigate to a specific destination
- Convenient radio controls, aux-in and sound settings
- Hands-free function for safer phone calls while driving
Philips Dictation Recorder for Android presents a new dimension to wireless working. Recording, editing and sending dictation files from your Android device offers mobile flexibility and reduces document turnaround time. SpeechExec is the perfect companion for your Android device, delivering everything you need for secure, wireless dictation workflow.
Enhance your productivity
• The Philips dictation recorder for Android offers editing functions such as insert, overwrite and append for professional recording control
• Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first
Designed for professionals
• A clear user interface intuitively guides you through the dictation and download process
• Easy-to-use touch screen control for intuitive operation
• Express Recorder Mode for fast and simple dictation
• File and application encryption for maximum security
• With Philips SpeechExec Mobile Server you can manage secure dictation file delivery. Once an audio file is transferred to Philips SpeechExec Mobile Server or Philips SpeechExec dictation hub, it is sent automatically to the right transcription workstation within your company network. The Mobile Server as well as a license for SpeechExec dictation hub can be acquired at a Philips certified reseller.
To find a reseller near you, please visit us here:
• Send your dictation files anywhere in the world from your Android smartphone for enhanced productivity
Speech Processing Solutions have tested and released version 2.0 on the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Android Version: 4.2.2
- Samsung Galaxy S4
Android Version: 4.2.2 / 4.3.0
- HTC One
Android Version: 4.2.2
In case you have an Android smartphone different than the ones that are listed above, please make sure to upgrade your smartphone to Android version 4.1 or later.
To set an alarm, click "Set the Alarm." Then choose the time you wish to set the alarm for!
Note: Does not work on all newer devices! Works on most phones whose current operating system version is 2.3.3 or greater.
I've also developed a "Blue Sky Edition" of the app with limited features that you can try for free. In case you experience any compatibility issues with your device, pls feel free to get in touch with me by mail to identify the issue and fix it in an update :-) I'm working on making the app run on all devices.
Present features include
- Set an alarm by choosing your wake-up time and pressing the button
- Set daily alarms
- Smoothen your sunrise (set transition time from darkness to full brightness)
- Choose the color of your sunrise
- Let your sun rise as a rainbow (color loop effect)
- Switch on and off all light in your favorite color right from your bed
- Select which lamps you would like to wake you up
- Delete all alarms by one touch
- Synchronizes all of your devices automatically
- Works also when your phone is turned off
- Automatically detects your Hue bridge
- Wi-Fi connection to your home network
- Hue Personal Lighting System
For night usage (its primary design goal) you customize screen brightness and ringer options including 'soft ring'. Dock Clock is optimized for AMOLED screens and fully supports Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0).
HTC owners: Due to choices made by HTC the hardware buttons on many HTC devices can not be turned off by third party applications using the standard Android API. Some third party ROMs do fix this HTC bug.
Dock issues: Please try the new 'Dock (alternative)' activation mode if Dock Clock doesn't launch automatically upon docking.
If you have a compatible dock any app can 'unlock' your phone, this is Android design.
(Requires internet access permission in order to update weather).
* Auto launch from dock / power connected / manual
* Automatically dims screen backlight
* Automatically turns off hardware button lights (may not work on all devices, depends on your mfg supporting the Android API)
* Touch to brighten, long press for settings
* Selectable ringer modes
* Selectable screen brightness
* Orbit feature moves the clock around the screen to avoid burn-in (swipe down on screen to preview)
* System alarm shortcut in settings menu
* Widgets: weather, date & info, date & info, date, none
* 12 / 24 hour clock (optional AM/PM display)
* Text font selection (choice of five including ICS & JB clock fonts)
* Text color selection
* Optionally show dimmed home screen wallpaper in background
NOTE: This application is designed to be used with the device plugged into a charger, if you activate the application without power connected you will drain your battery.
Dock Clock uses the system alarm and has a link to the set alarms from its own settings page, the alarms themselves are handled by your phone and not Dock Clock.
AVG AntiVirus: AVG have confirmed that Dock Clock was temporarily incorrectly flagged as malware, this was due to a 'false positive' match in their software. They have now removed this false positive and white-listed Dock Clock.
In addition it will provide alarms, widgets and tasks support as an in-app product.
LightControl is designed around the separation of bulbs/groups and colors/moods/color temperature so that any bulb/group can be used with any color/mood/color temperature.
Click on the group name and it will open a new view only with the bulbs in this group.
In the current version you can create a presets with bulb-mood pairs. So with one click you can set your entire home lights.
When you want to change the lights based on time mood, multiple presets can be executed at the same time if they don't have bulbs in common. If bulb in common exist the last activated preset will be the active one.
Support of the schedules supplied by Philips Hue and stored on the bridge.
Multiple themes in the program, so you can select between light and dark look.
In the free version you can control up to 5 lights. If you need more you can unlock it from the menu as an in-app purchase.
Enable the automatic updates so you can get all new features when they are released!
App tested on:
- Nexus One (Android V2.3.7)
- Nexus 4 (V4.4)
- Nexus 7 (V4.4)
Pending tests on:
- Asus TF-101
More from developer
The Philips Fidelio app brings a suite of cool, new features to your Philips Fidelio docking speaker, including automatic Bluetooth connection, Songbird music player, worldwide Internet radio, sound settings control and a multi-function alarm clock.
Fidelio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, Fidelio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, Fidelio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
Fidelio is exclusively for use with Philips Fidelio docking speakers and Android smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
• Makes sharing content from your PC, smartphone or tablet easier than ever before
• One finger operation – how’s that for simple?
• Best music experience: enjoy music on a good system or movies and photos on the big screen
• Best movie experience: play movies from your tablet or PC and make it into a cinematic experience
• Supports all other Philips SimplyShare compliant products#
• Can work with other DLNA compliant products
• Note: requires activation code (included with selected Philips SimplyShare products)*
US English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
* Note that an activation code is provided for free with selected new Philips products. Without this code, this app will not work.
# Functions offered are product dependent.
Meet the hue app. The amazing way to control every Philips hue bulb in your home. All in the palm of your hand. It makes the light switch look like it came from the Dark Ages.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you play with tone, contrast and colour to create any lighting mood you could dream of. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s so much more than just a light bulb.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home. With a vast palette of light and colour. So you can set your inner Picasso free.
hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device. Clever, hey?
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
See what hue can do for you:
- Can a light bring back your fondest memories? hue can.
Choose your favourite holiday photos from your library and use the colour picker to recreate the ambience of that safari sunset, island paradise or snow-capped vista.
- Can a light help you get better grades? hue can.
Use the ‘CONCENTRATE’ Light Recipe to help you pay attention and stay focussed for longer.
- Can a light help you unwind after a long, hard day? hue can.
The ‘RELAX’ Light Recipe sets your lights to a specific yellow-white tone, scientifically proven to have a calming effect.
The possibilities are endless with hue.
Any enquiries? Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Android Phone or Tablet with Android 2.3 or higher. Philips hue starter pack (3 Philips hue bulbs and hue bridge). Single bulbs can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 per bridge."
concerns, please also have a look at our FAQ or contact us. We are ready to answer your questions.
The DigitalRadio app gives you easy access to your favorite DAB and FM radio stations and your entire music collection on your Smartphone or tablet. In DAB Radio mode, the DigitalRadio app enriches your radio listening experience via RadioVis, which slideshows the available broadcast images. In FM mode, the DigitalRadio app makes it extremely easy to scan through FM stations and put your favorite channel on your preset list.
The DigitalRadio App is a free app created by Philips exclusively for use with Philips DAB radio devices. It is not compatible with any other Philips products.
DAB Radio mode:
- RadioVis for DAB radio stations image slideshow and station information
- DAB tuning and scanning
- Preset list of up to 20 radio stations
- Synchronization of preset list with system
- Quick access to favorite stations
FM Radio mode:
- FM tuning and scanning
- Preset list of up to 30 radio stations
- Synchronization of preset list with system
- Quick access to favorite stations
- In-app music playback and volume controls
- Display of Artists, Album and Track information
With the Airstudio+ app you can:
- Easily connect your Wireless HiFi to your home network.
- Stream music wirelessly from your Android phone. PC/MAC to your Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Play internet radio stations or online music services on your Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Have full playback control over your music & adjust sound settings.
Please note :
-To stream music from PC/Mac you need to use Philips Media Manager software bypacked with Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range.
-Airstudio+ is not designed to work with the Philips Airplay speakers such as DS9800W, AD7000W, AD7500W etc.
This app lets you add two unique widgets to your Android homescreen to let you automatically connect and pair with your desired Philips Bluetooth device. With one press of "Add device", the widget will automatically search for, and add your Philips Bluetooth device. If there is more than one, it will prompt you to select one to add.
After you have added your Philips audio device, it will stay on the widget, where you can toggle connection and disconnection with a single tap. You can also rename and change the icon for each device.
This app is compatible with:
- Philips Audio Systems with Bluetooth (Docking, Micro Systems, Mini Systems, Headphones, MP3 players, In-Car Entertainment, Bluetooth Speakers, Home Theatre Systems, etc.)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above with Bluetooth 2.1 or above
Play & control your music from your Android phone or tablet or access your favourite online music service or choose from thousands of internet radio stations. Airstudio is specially designed for the new Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range. This range consists of Philips Fidelio A9,A5,A3,A2,A1. With the Airstudio app you can
-Easily connect your Wireless HiFi to your home network.
-Stream music wirelessly from your Android Phone, tablet, PC/MAC to your Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi speaker. - Play internet radio stations or online music services on your Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Have full playback control over your music & adjust sound settings.
Please note : To stream music from PC/Mac you need to use Philips Media Manager software bypacked with Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range.
with Philips Zoom.
The Philips Zoom virtual teeth whitening app for
Android lets you see how pearly white your
teeth can be with Philips Zoom. Flash your smile
for the camera or whiten an existing photo,
either way you’ll love the transformation. Once
you’ve completed the Philips Zoom experience,
check out your options for teeth whitening and
learn more about how Philips Zoom works. Then visit
us at ZoomWhitening.com to search for a Philips
Zoom dentist near you.
- Whiten new or existing photos
- Precise smile detection for natural looking photo enhancements
- Shade simulation based on professionally used VITA shade guide
- Adjustable shade simulation for realistic treatment expectations
- Share photos via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Save photos to your Android Phone
- Comprehensive information on teeth whitening.
Recommended for Android phones, not intended to be used on Tablet devices.
The In.Sight app works with Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors, giving you audio and video via 3G/4G or Wi-Fi networks.
Working seamlessly with the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor, this app lets you:
• Watch over your home on your smart phone with the In.Sight wireless home monitor
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors, which can be placed anywhere
• Records videos, and automatically uploaded to your private folder of your free Dropbox account
• Motion and/or noise detection, receive alerts via push notifications when events occur
• Share your monitor views with others easily
• Take pictures via the monitor
The Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor is armed with these features:
Stay close to loved ones when you're on the move
• Wi-Fi monitor can be placed anywhere around your home
• Instant monitoring from Android smartphones
Secure and easy to set up
• Quick and easy set-up of Wi-Fi monitor via QR code
• Easily adjust viewing direction of monitor and extra wall mount
• Highly secure connection
Phone alerts and noise/motion detection
• Built-in noise and motion detection technology
• iPhone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion
• Recordings uploaded to your private Dropbox account
It can be difficult to select the right professional lighting products for your lighting design. Sometimes you are looking for inspiration. The Philips Lighting hub iPad app is a great source for inspiration and information.
The professional Lighting hub iPad app is an offline app and contains:
- Professional lighting products, ranging from luminaires, lamps, lighting systems and lighting controls.
- Lighting projects in different application areas like outdoor, office, industry, hospitality, retail, healthcare and entertainment. Every project contains multiple images, so you can see the project from every angle. On the project images, the hotspots will reveal the lighting products and/or solutions that were used for creating the lighting effect. Clicking on the hotspot brings you directly to the product and/or solution details.
- Share functionalities via e-mail, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Where to buy function, that allows you to locate the nearest distributor in your area.
- Download all product leaflets and link directly to the web in order to get all the technical specifications.
- You are able to store and bookmark products by using the ProjectPlanner functionality. The ProjectPlanner allows you to create your own project and add products you like. You can store and share the products in the ProjectPlanner with others.
About Philips Lighting:
Simply enhancing life with light
Human life revolves around light. Light affects our mood, improves our well-being, and enables us to experience and achieve more. It is a vital part of making our lives fuller, more productive and safer. Philips Lighting focuses on innovative ways of using light to simply enhance people’s lives where they live and work – in the home, at school, at work, in shops and public places, as well as on the road.
Recognising how resource conservation and climate protection will play an increasingly significant part in human health and well-being, we pay special attention to maximising the effect of lighting while minimising the energy required to produce it.
Meaningful innovative solutions
At Philips Lighting, we observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders—to ensure that we address their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and with consumers in their homes, we seek to create meaningful innovative products and solutions which simply enhance people’s lives with light.
Now, together with your WeCall conference speaker, you can host crystal clear calls from the office or on the go with unbeatable sound quality and convenience.
What are LEDs is a platform with a swipe-able mechanism that allows people to learn about the basics of LEDs.
The benefit in the LED basics is a section where people can learn about the benefits of the LED technology.
Quiz is an interactive quiz that tests your knowledge of LED basics.
Glossary is an interactive mechanism that allows us to learn about LED terminology.
Videos is a dynamic environment which is frequently updated with videos about LEDs and interactive webinars.
eBooks this section is equipped with e-books with in-depth information on LEDs.
The app and web-site are non-commercial, open resources that are brought to you by Philips in collaboration with Light Collective. Rule #1 - always be evangelical about light.