Medrills, presented by Archie MD, provides compelling training material for preventive and general medical tasks such as obtaining IV access, performing CPR, or using an AED. The app is dedicated to an individual medical task and includes:
1. An instructional animation providing a deep understanding of the medical task.
2. Training with interactive exercises which enable practicing the task to prepare for assessment.
3. In app purchase of $.99 for a testing section to evaluate the user’s knowledge and skill of a task. Score above 85% with no critical task failures to receive a certificate for nationally recognized 1 CEH credit hours certified by CECBEMS.
NOTE – IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CEH CREDIT HOURS AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF : $0.99 MUST BE MADE AS AN IN-APP PURCHASE. USERS WHO DO NOT PURCHASE THE CEH AND TESTING MODE MAY VIEW THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AND TRAINING MODE BUTWILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN A CECBEMS ACCREDITED COURSE.
CECBEMS verifies that sound education principles have been demonstrated in the development of this educational offering as evidenced by the review of its objectives, teaching plan, faculty, and program evaluation processes. CECBEMS does not endorse or support the actual opinions or material content as presented by the speaker(s) and/or sponsoring organization.
此 App 包含了以下功能
1.AED 地圖：快速找到最近的 AED 位址，急救分秒必爭！
2.最新消息：提供 AED 的第一手相關資訊
3.急救新知：學習如何使用 AED ，以及猝死等等相關資訊，不要讓遺憾發生在你身邊！
4.聯絡我們：若有 AED 的任何問題，可直接聯繫我們進行服務
5.急救搶先看：掃描 AED 的 DM ，透過互動影片立即學習如何正確的使用 AED！
PulsePoint currently provides coverage for hundreds of cities and communities, with many more on the way.
The PulsePoint app is a virtual window into these 911 communication centers and provides real-time access to emergency activity as it is occurring. Users can view incidents - including the current response status of dispatched units - and instantly pinpoint the location on an interactive map. Curious as to where that fire engine or ambulance that just passed is headed? Is there an accident up ahead causing this traffic tie-up? Just tap the application to quickly find the incident location or plan an alternate route.
Additionally, users can choose to receive incident notifications when they are dispatched and listen in on live emergency radio traffic via this modern version of the traditional fire scanner. A photo gallery of significant events along with other agency images and information can also be easily accessed.
Would you like to see PulsePoint supported in your community? All that is required on the local level is the initiative to get started. Bring PulsePoint to the attention of your local fire department, city council, or emergency response agency and tell them you would like them to see PulsePoint helping to save lives in your community.
Original development of the PulsePoint app was the result of a successful partnership between the San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District (CA) and the College of Informatics at Northern Kentucky University in 2009. In 2011 the PulsePoint Foundation was formed “to share its life saving potential.” Today all engineering is provided by skilled volunteers from Workday, Inc.
For more information, visit our web site at www.pulsepoint.org or contact us at email@example.com.
Features include :
From now on Staying Alive (formerly known as "Arrêt Cardiaque" in French on Google Play) goes international and provides user interface in different languages starting with English, Spanish and Italian.
2. AED Map :
- you can locate an AED near you
- you can help grow our database by adding new AEDs (including pictures, availability and contact infos)
3. Emergency Mode
In case of emergency, Staying Alive guides you through the different steps of the survival chain (call emergency, give chest compressions and defibrillate) while it looks for the closest AEDs.
4. CPR Training
Staying Alive also includes CPR training informations including videos on providing chest compression, using an AED,....
5. Social Media
Staying Alive includes Facebook and Twitter APIs
AED list and locations are provided as is by this application. We remind you that user provided data can't be certified. The RMC/BFM association and the EFHE can't be responsible for possible AED location errors.
From wherever you are, you are able to help contribute to the AED Registry by ‘Pinning an AED’ whenever you see an AED anywhere in the world. By ‘Pinning an AED’ or verifying an existing AED, you help verify the locations of new AEDs and strengthen the validity of an existing AED. Help build the largest repository of active AEDs in the world to help you save a life, maybe even yours.
Owners of AEDs throughout the world are able to register their AEDs with more details to ensure confidence when an AED is needed.
AED Registry features:
• Displays the nearest AED to your current location (w/ location services on)
• Select an AED icon to get details on specific AEDs w/ directions to its location
• Details include photo and directions to AED
• Pinch locator screen to view AEDs in your area
• Easily locate AEDs in Map View or List View
• ‘Pin an AED’ allows users to find AEDs and contribute to the database of existing AEDs
• Ability to ‘verify’ a Pinned AED to increase confidence of an AEDs existence and reliability
• ‘Register an AED’ allows owners of AEDs to contribute their AED to the database of existing AEDs
• ‘Verified Ready’ AEDs are AEDs that have been verified ready for use (verified battery/pads) within 30 days
• Identify levels of confidence of an AEDs readiness to save lives
Keywords : AED, AED locator, Ready AED, AED Registry, AED nearby, AED finder, Connect AED, National AED, Registry, International AED Registry, Pin an AED, Medical, Locate an AED, AED Management, AED Mgt, Find an AED, Defibrillator
AED owners have contributed their locations to this New Zealand wide database with the hope of saving lives in their communities. This application allows you to have these life saving locations available on your phone wherever you go.
Use the application to plan ahead or have the data at your finger tips when needed most.
AED Locations features:
Display the AEDs nearest to your current location using your current location.
Search for AEDs near to an address you enter.
Browse the AED locations on the map.
Get locations details and contact information.
Use the list view to quickly find a specific location.
Easily report information updates and problems.
To add your AED to AED Locations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about AED Locations in New Zealand go to www.aedlocations.co.nz
AED Locations is powered by mapmysites.com and developed by abletech.co.nz
'Anesoft ACLS Sim 2012' is the third of a series of apps from Anesoft Corporation to improve your resuscitation skills. This app enables you to rehearse megacode management - anytime, anywhere. With regular practice you will always be ready to run a full cardiac resuscitation.
You must evaluate the patient and electrocardiogram rhythm, decide on the appropriate management, and guide two assistants through the resuscitation. The assistants are skilled, but will only do what you tell them to do. You must serve as the team leader for the resuscitation efforts.
The 12 case scenarios included with this app were written by Howard Schwid, MD. The first three cover ventricular fibrillation, the next two are for pulseless ventricular tachycardia, another covers asystole, and the remainder of the cases cover the tachycardia algorithm. The Lite version includes case 1 only.
CPR metronome, BEEP sound emitted by 100 times per minute, you can check the timing of chest compressions.
Please use and training of chest compressions.
You can configure the following settings in the options.
(Press the Menu button on your terminal, please select the settings that are displayed.)
* Disabling the splash-screen display
* Run immediately after start-
* Adjust the volume-BEEP(Kind of volume can be selected.)
* Flashing LED icon on the screen
* ON / OFF of the vibration
* Change the tempo of the chest compressions:
* Tempo can be changed in the range of 100 to 120 times per minute
* Display and count from 1 to 30
* Select the number of chest compressions (15 or 30)
* Providing a two-time doses of artificial respiration
* Adjustment of the time when artificial respiration
* Establish the time of airway
* Initialize the value-setting screen, press the "Clear" button from the menu
* Reset the CPR task when you restart:
(If checked, when after a pause, press the Play button to start from the first cycle (chest compressions) of CPR.
When suspended, eg, at AED, you can start from the same Mel chest compressions resumed by this time.)
※ environment android viersion 2.2 and earlier, the tempo or timing will shift.
In some cases you may want to delay processing by other applications but 2.3.
Each MEDRILLs App covers a 68W (Army Combat Medic) task and consist of 3 modes:
• Instruction Mode – Multimedia instructional animation that covers the injury, diagnosis, and treatment
• Training Mode – A series Interactive exercises focused on ‘key point’ of each subtask. Each exercise takes a subtask’s key point and transforms it into an active learning exercise on the touchscreen interface.
• Testing mode – Ensure trainees can correctly compete the task. It tests trainees using the same exercises as training mode but grades them in accordance with the task’s Go/No-Go criteria.
All training is the app is in accordance with STP 8-68W13-SM-TG “SOLDIER'S MANUAL AND TRAINER'S GUIDE, MOS 68W, HEALTH CARE SPECIALIST SKILL LEVELS 1, 2 AND 3”
More from developer
The Philips Learning Center’s Continuing Healthcare Education (ContinuingED) tracking application allows you to keep track of all your CE credits taken through the Philips Learning Center. You will be able to monitor and track both completed and uncompleted activities with an easy-to-use calendar function to show accumulated CEU’s or activity for a targeted date range.
For many healthcare professionals, there is a requirement to maintain a certain number of CE credits over a specified period of time. It can be calendar, tied to licensure date, birth month, and more. The ability to track continuing education units (CEUs) becomes a chore for many of our registered users. There is also the need to demonstrate the number and type of healthcare CEs to employers. In order to accommodate the healthcare professional on-the-go, we now provide our customers the ability to pull up their continuing education records from their Android phone or tablet. Also available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices.
Current Application Features:
1. Calendar Function to define targeted date range
2. Completed Activities with course information, credits awarded, completion information
3. Uncompleted Activities with expiration dates and course information
4. Periodic news and notifications on specials we are offering on our site
5. Great for providing up to date information on your CE progress
The AdvisoryNet Android app features:
- Announcements: Read, apply rating and comment
- Library Item: Read, apply rating and comment
- Survey: Fill out survey and view results, apply rating and comment
- Photo Album: View Photos and download photos onto the Android Phone, make a photo and directly publish the photo via the app.
Disclaimer: This application only works if you have a username and password and are authorized to use Philips’ Medical Advisors Network website.