Fry and cook food with up to 90% less fat*! Be inspired by recipes, tips & recommendations from Philips, the world’s nr 1 brand in low fat fryers.
Make the most of your Philips Airfryer - with recipes, tips & recommendations; including easy recipes, dinner ideas, healthy snacks and many more curated recipe books.
NutriU is your go-to app for the Airfryer — whether you’ve just unboxed it or you’re already a pro.
• Explore hundreds of recipes for frying, baking, roasting & grilling
• Master the basics with tips & instructions for new users
• Search by cuisine, prep time, special diets and more
• Get recommendations to suit your taste and diet
• Get inspired by our seasonal recipe books, curated just for you
• Save favorite recipes for easy access
• Create & share your own recipes
• Follow other cooks for ideas and inspiration (only available in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria)
• See updates when new recipes match your profile
All you need from day one
New Airfryer? NutriU helps you get started with easy explanations and recipes for newcomers. Once you’re comfortable with the basics, there’s no limit to what you can find and create.
Beyond French fries
Your Airfryer was born to fry, but there’s so much more to explore. NutriU has recipes to roast, grill and even bake — all in your Airfryer. And you can search through all of them by ingredient, cuisine, prep time, special diets and more.
Make the right matches
Create a taste profile to get started. Simply take a moment to answer a few questions about food preferences and any special diet needs. Now NutriU can start matching you with recipes your family will love.
Find fresh inspiration
NutriU lets you save favorite recipes and follow the users who create them — so you’ll never miss a dish from a cook you trust. Feeling inventive? Write up your own recipes and share them with our Airfryer cooks and beyond.**
*Compared to fresh fries, prepared in a conventional Philips fryer.
**Following and sharing content with other chefs is only available in the Netherlands, Germany, and Austria at this time. You can still enjoy the full app functionality, including saving and creating your favorite recipes, in all other markets.