• Overview of the Philips exhibition stand
• Details about each area
• Built-in QR scanner for quick info on the spot
• Live Twitter feed
• Note taking function
• Access to your personal user area
The Philips CL events app is the only app you need to download to enhance your experience at Philips internal events such as the Product Introduction Meetings.
This app is an inspirational starting point for the professional Lighting industry. The app contains Philips’ complete professional lighting portfolio and showcases interesting projects and lighting solutions from around the world.
- Over 100 lighting projects in different application areas such as outdoor, office, industry, hospitality, retail, healthcare and entertainment. Every project contains multiple images and videos, allowing you to see the project from every angle.
- All professional lighting products are included, ranging from luminaires, lamps, lighting systems and lighting controls. You can browse the selection without being connected to the internet - all content is embedded in the app.
- Hotspots: The project images contain hotspots, which reveal the lighting products and/or solutions that were used to create the lighting effect. Tapping on the hotspot brings you directly to the product and/or solution details.
- Share: You can share the products you like with your colleagues or post them on Twitter and/or LinkedIn
- Favorite list: Add your products to your favorite list and share this with your colleagues and friends. You can always revisit your list as a source of inspiration or use it as a running list of ideal products for your next project.
- Where to buy: The where to buy function allows you to locate the nearest distributor in your country/region/city
- Product leaflets: When connected to the internet, you are able to download all product leaflets and link directly to the website to view all the technical specifications.
- The app works offline as well
We simply enhance life with light
Human life revolves around light. Our sleep/wake cycles follow patterns of the sun, light affects our mood, improves our well-being, and enables us to experience and achieve more. It is a vital part of making our lives fuller, more productive and safer. Philips Lighting focuses on innovative ways of using light to simply enhance people’s lives where they live and work – in the home, at school, at the office, in shops and public places, as well as on the road.
Recognizing how resource conservation and climate protection will play an increasingly significant part in human health and well-being, we pay special attention to maximizing the effect of lighting while minimizing the energy required to produce it.
Meaningful innovative solutions
At Philips Lighting, we observe behavior and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders—to ensure that we address their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and consumers in their homes, we seek to create meaningful innovative products and solutions which simply enhance people’s lives with light
Key benefits app for Mini300 LED gen2 are:
- Wireless management of luminaires via Bluetooth from Smartphone or laptop
- Status and settings can be read from the floor - no more lift is needed to change settings of luminaire
- Scheduler build in the luminaire to customize your settings via app
- Create, view and edit own settings luminaire and send configuration to the luminaires. App also allow share configuration with other installers.
- App allow to read power consumption, work time in different light level, number of sensor activation, date of luminaire installation, etc.
Thanks for different mode of sensor which you are manage by app, you can quickly & easily manage settings for:
1. Fixed output mode – regulated light output (from 10 to 100%)
2. Movement detector unit – you are able to change settings of light output, diming level, fade in/out time, delay time.
3. Photocell – switch on/off luminaire base on threshold. Keep same light level during sunrise / sunset. Extra savings thanks to natural lighting.
4. Scheduler mode – allow to program different mode of works during week and time.
In Light Wellness Systems™ provides a dynamic and user-friendly light therapy system intended for clinical, professional and home user applications.
Light therapy involves the use of light emitting diodes delivering red, blue and infrared light to the skin. These three (3) wavelengths stimulate beneficial innate cellular responses increasing circulation and activating the release of nitric oxide.
This is the app for dealers to stay in contact with In Light Wellness Systems and for customers who want more information on the products