It can replace your conventional remote control and offer many extra features from easy text entry to sharing media that is on your home network and much more!
Control your connected Philips Smart LED TV with one single app. The Philips MyRemote app offers all the control options of your original remote control, turning your smart device into a universal remote. Complemented with additional features like easy text entry
Now you can stream pictures, videos, and music easily from your computer, Smartphone or Tablet to your Philips Smart LED TV at a simple push of a button on the MyRemote App!
On Android Tablets, you can browse through the Electronic Program Guide, view ratings and select the channel without interrupting your current TV watching. If you find another program you would like to watch, simply select it on your Tablet and the TV will switch to that program!
The application is compatible with the following Philips products:
- Net TV / Smart TV enabled Philips products*.
- A selection of other Philips connected products (Streamium, Home Theatre Systems, Soundbars, Blu Ray Players)*.
* You can check the compatibility of MyRemote with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
** The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
Download the setup from https://sites.google.com/site/myremoteandroid/ and run.
Right click the myRemote taskbar icon to find your IP number. Type it into settings. Hit Green Media Center button.
Support us with
Just bought your internet connected Philips TV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your new Philips TV.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Philips TV itself as you use your Android to control your Philips TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Philips TV or on your mobile device.
With the Philips TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Philips TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Philips TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Philips TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Philips TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at email@example.com.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
TV SideView is a Remote control & TV Guide app from Sony that makes your TV viewing life more convenient.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and effortlessly control your home devices like Sony BRAVIA TV.
For existing Media Remote app users, TV SideView app will offer additional functionalities in addition to a remote control.
- Key features
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a multifunctional remote controller always at your side.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony LCD TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Want to know how the 2013 Samsung Smart TVs have evolved but don’t want to read through complex, boring manuals? Watch videos about the new Samsung Smart TV on Smart TV Now!
Smart TV Now provides video contents that introduce the newly added 2013 features. You can easily learn in detail about all the fun new features including “S Recommendation with Voice Interaction”, “Smart Interaction”, “Evolution Kit”, and “Smart Hub.” Keep a look out for other interesting content as well, such as the Smart TV commercials, viral videos and videos about the design story of the Smart TV model series.
Check out the TV and AV video categories. You can also use the “Search” feature to easily find the content you’re looking for. And when you find something you like, add it to your bookmark and share it with you friends on social networks.
Don’t forget that these fun Smart TV Videos will continue getting updates, so don’t miss out!
** Data charges may apply on 3G and 4G networks
** Smart TV features vary by location, and videos may vary depending on country and language settings on your device.
1. Smart Features
- Detailed introduction videos about new 2013 Smart TV features, including “S Recommendation with Voice Interaction”, “Smart Interaction”, “Evolution Kit”, and “Smart Hub.”
- Smart TV usage guides and tips, and various videos about the design of the TV model series and more.
3. TV on Media
- Fun and original Smart TV Commercials and amazing Viral videos.
- Bookmark videos that you like and go back to watch your favorites any time you want. You can bookmark up to 30 videos.
5. Share on Social Media
- Share videos that you like with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Download the setup from https://sites.google.com/site/myremoteandroid/ and run.
Right click the myRemote taskbar icon to find your IP number. Type it into the settings. Hit the Green Media Center button.
Thanks for your Support!
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse Pro powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse Pro as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse Pro can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Movies - Spice up your movie libraries with posters, backdrops, actors and more information gathered from online sources such as TMDb.
6. Favorites - Save several level deep albums and folders from one or multiple media servers and get direct one click access to their content.
7. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
8. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title.
9. Download - albums, folders and individual media items to your device for offline play.
10. Random play - discover hidden gems in your library by letting app select music for you.
11. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
12. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
13. Image Colors are picked from album art or photos to beautify now playing and photo view screens.
14. Time saver folder options like search audio and play or search images and arrange them in a slideshow.
15. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
16. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
17. Support for Landscape mode
18. Displays album art and album thumb nails
19. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
Tags : Movies, Music, Photos, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, music player, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal.
Hue Fireworks has a beautiful dynamic interface with exploding fireworks.
Darken your room, connect the audio to your speakers! And get in the party mood. Great to spice up your party.
Hue Fireworks is the safest firework in the world. The sound and light effects are very realistic. Therefore Hue Fireworks can also be used by dog and cat owners or trainers who want to train and condition their pets to associate Fireworks with fun instead of fear.
Hue Fireworks is brought to you in cooperation with: IJsdesign, MediaVibe & iMakeStuff.
*Hue Fireworks works best connected to a stereo by cable or docking station.
GOM Remote connects to your PC via the GOM Tray application, which ensures that your connection is secure, and that only one device can be connected at a time. Unauthorized users will not be able to connect to your PC via GOM Remote without having access to your PC directly.
* In order to use GOM Remote, GOM Tray must be installed on your Windows PC.
With GOM Remote you can:
・Launch GOM Media Player, GOM Audio, and PowerPoint
・Basic playback controls for GOM Media Player and GOM Audio like PLAY / STOP / PAUSE / FFW / RWD / Volume Level / Mute / Next File / Previous File
・Browse and open files in GOM Media Player and GOM Audio via the EasyBrowser
・Control GOM Media Player playback speed, aspect ratio, toggle subtitles on/off, and change the subtitle size.
・Take screen captures of the videos you’re watching on GOM Media Player and save them to your device
・View album artwork and playlists with GOM Audio
・Manually move forward and backward through slides in PowerPoint, and Start/Stop slideshows
・Control your mouse pointer via the touch screen
・Intel WiDi support
★How to use "AirPinPcSender" to send your local media in your PC(WinXP/Win7/Win8) and mirror your PC screen to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)"?
Download and install AirPinPcSender in your PC(http://www.waxrain.com/buy_en.html);
●Windows Media Streaming: Right click on any media file(a movie, a song, a picture etc.) you want to stream in your PC, click "DLNA Play to", and then select your device. You can also stream your media in Network Places/NAS the same way. External SRT subtitles are supported.
●Windows Screen Mirror: Click the icon of "AirPinPcsender" at Windows status bar, click "DLNA Mirror to" and then select your device.
★Either AirPlay or DLNA is just a media controlling protocol, and it just sends the playback address to the inner media player on your device. So the performance depends on the compatibility and stability of your hardware player. It may not work so well either if your wireless router is too old.
★If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the AirPin auto boot service can be registered to the Android system.
Forget AppleTV. Use your Android device or phone (Android TV/Set-Top Box/Mini PC are preferred) to receive videos, pictures, and music wirelessly from multiple devices.
Once the app is started it runs in the background waiting to receive the media you send to it from another device. Just like you would for a DLNA/UPnP enabled TV or AppleTV.
Send screen, music(Cover of the Song display is supported), videos, or pictures from your iPhone/iPad/Mac via Apple's AirPlay.
Or use your Android Phone/Tablet/PC with a compatible DLNA/UPnP app/program (i.e. iMediaShare, BubbleUPnP, etc) to send media directly to or stream from a home media server (i.e. Serviio, PS3 Media Server, etc) to "AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" installed on your Android device or phone.
Your "AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" device will show up in your other devices app/program as "ITV@" followed by a number. This is the identifier you will send your media to using your other devices. Follow your third party app/program instructions on how to send media from them.
"AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" is not a media server. It is a DMR (digital media renderer/receiver) only. It requires the use of other apps/programs to send media to it via AirPlay/DLNA/UPnP to play. All devices must be on the same network to function properly.
If you still don't know how to use, please go to http://www.waxrain.com/product_en.html .
★AirPlay Mirroring is supported
★iOS7 is supported
★Device discovery is enhanced
★Support WIFI AP mode
★Audio streaming background played without delay
★Switching video/audio/photos without black screen
★Anti-disturb mode(video is kept playing when the controlling side exits)
★Zoom mode fixed, and zoom settings saved permanently
★Continue playing from its previous pause point
★PC DLNA controller with media file right click menu sending(SubRip Text support) and screen mirror(AirPinPcSender is needed and support mouse controlling from Android side); Android controller is being developed
★AirPlay password setting
★Slideshow for AirPlay photo streaming
★External Player switch
★Support some mips/x86 based Android devices
★Constant bug fixing and updating within our capability
"AirPlay on Ouya" from S-Config ( a good user's detailed review on the use of AirPin on Ouya)
AirPlay AirTunes DLNA UPnP DMR Multi-Screen AirPlayer AirPin 多屏互动
DLNA: Setting up network to connect to Access Point, then use any DLNA/UPnP APP to stream Videos/Music/Photos through Streamcast dongle to your TV.
Upgrade: Perform the firmware upgrade of Streamcast dongle through mobile device. Download the latest firmware from www.streamteck.com and put the file on device's storage, launch the APP and browse to the file for firmware upgrade.
With DK Dlna/Upnp Player not only can access music, videos, and images from your media server and listen to it on your Android phone, but also stream cloud music and internet radio to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
- Stream Music, Images and Video from UPnP™/DLNA® media server through AIR Music control to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers or local play.
-Stream Cloud Music from “MP3Tunes” to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers. You can upload mp3 files to MP3Tunes. It provides free capacity up to 2GB.
-Stream Internet Radio to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.The Internet Radio services incluse ShoutCast , Aupeo and Mp3Tunes.com
-Remotely controls network media renderers that are supported media server "Android Player" functionality.
-No additional software or configuration required.
-Control a media renderer from your Android phone.
✔ Enjoy HD Movies, videos, and photos on your TV or any other screen
✔ Access and enjoy ALL your music files, wherever they are stored
✔ Fast detection of all media servers and to your favourite players
✔ Add/delete YouTube channels (always have your favorite YouTube Menu in your hands) and select BITRATE; 360p, 720p, 1020p (HD Quality!)
✔ Playback control of volume, pause, and stop, scroll, forward, backward
✔ Exchange media between DLNA* and UPnP devices (NAS, TV, Xbox360, PS3 etc)
✔ Playlist management; the easiest way to create your own playlist
✔ Simultaneous streaming of different media files – to different screens – at the same time
✔ “Follow me”; change screen when you watch a movie, just with 1 button
✔ Wi-Fi and Ethernet interfaces support, Access Point mode support
✔ Send media from external devices to your Android devices and control playback remotely.
✔ Your TV can find & display your photos, videos, music stored on your Android mobile devices
✔ Much more to come…
The most advanced UPnP/DLNA* app available to play movies, videos, music or photos on your HD TV. Stream wireless any video, with a single tap. Use us and you immediately will find out why this is a high-end solution! Have fun with your friends and family and enjoy your media on any screen.
ArkMC is designed to offer the best media experience ever, enjoying any media file on any screen, just by pushing 1 or 2 buttons. With ArkMC in your hands, you can do anything your want to broadcast movies, videos, photos or music tracks. You can make your favorite playlist music and enjoy wherever you want.
To share media files in your home wifi network, ArkMC offers the easiest user interface, with the most features. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a display (TV/PC/TABLET/MOBILE) or music installations with the media stored on your NAS, Xbox360, PS3, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc. The user interface is straightforward and offers complete control of your media files.
For your convenience, ArkMC complies with your favourite video player, which makes us the most advanced media format player ever (up to HD quality).
The 100 % UNIQUE YouTube integration offers a “lay back and enjoy” experience, which makes even any smart TV jealous. It is SO easy to create your personal channel list, just search and add/remove your favourite YouTube links.
The enthusiastic and motivated R & D team is dedicated to offer its customers the best experience, and will continue to surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates. If you have any suggestions, just drop a line and we will come back to you.
New features are coming soon!
Sharing makes life Beautiful!
Tested media Servers:
- XBMC Media Server
- Windows media Player
- Wild Media Server
- Foobar2000 Media Server
- WD My Book Live
- Twonky Media Server
Tested media Players and Renderers:
- Samsung TVs, Philips TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, SONY TVs
- XBMX Media renderers
- WD TV Live
- Windows Media Player
- Foobar2000 media renderer
* This application is not officially DLNA certified (DLNA certification wasn't extended after 2012)
*** Mouse Support Added ***
Free trial version is available at:
Do you have a 24 inch PC Monitor? Do you have nice computer speakers? Do you enjoy playing music or movies on your PC?
Now you can control your favourite media players remotely on your Android phone, without sitting in front of your monitor. It is not a dream! No VNC is needed!
Get the WiFi remote app now!
It fully supports TTPlayer (Music Player for Chinese), Winamp (classic skin) and Media Player Classic. Other players such as iTunes, and foobar2000, are partially supported.
It is a wireless remote control for various media players in Windows. You need to install WiFi Remote Server in your PC. Under WiFi connection, you are able to control your music, movies, etc. You can switch on and off your monitor, shut down your PC, auto mute PC's volume for incoming calls.
You can even shake your phone to play next songs on your PC!
Yes! using PC speakers!
Probably, it is the first time that you can use "shake your phone" feature without embarrassment (because you are at home).
German - Jonas Kunigkeit
Brazilian Portuguese - Paulo Henrique Deléo
Chinese - Paul Chan
More from developer
The Philips Fidelio app brings a suite of cool, new features to your Philips Fidelio docking speaker, including automatic Bluetooth connection, Songbird music player, worldwide Internet radio, sound settings control and a multi-function alarm clock.
Fidelio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, Fidelio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, Fidelio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
Fidelio is exclusively for use with Philips Fidelio docking speakers and Android smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
DockStudio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, DockStudio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, DockStudio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
DockStudio is exclusively for use with Philips docking speakers and Android powered smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
Meet the hue app. The amazing way to control every Philips hue bulb in your home. All in the palm of your hand. It makes the light switch look like it came from the Dark Ages.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you play with tone, contrast and colour to create any lighting mood you could dream of. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s so much more than just a light bulb.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home. With a vast palette of light and colour. So you can set your inner Picasso free.
hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device. Clever, hey?
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
See what hue can do for you:
- Can a light bring back your fondest memories? hue can.
Choose your favourite holiday photos from your library and use the colour picker to recreate the ambience of that safari sunset, island paradise or snow-capped vista.
- Can a light help you get better grades? hue can.
Use the ‘CONCENTRATE’ Light Recipe to help you pay attention and stay focussed for longer.
- Can a light help you unwind after a long, hard day? hue can.
The ‘RELAX’ Light Recipe sets your lights to a specific yellow-white tone, scientifically proven to have a calming effect.
The possibilities are endless with hue.
Any enquiries? Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Android Phone or Tablet with Android 2.3 or higher. Philips hue starter pack (3 Philips hue bulbs and hue bridge). Single bulbs can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 per bridge."
concerns, please also have a look at our FAQ or contact us. We are ready to answer your questions.
The DigitalRadio app gives you easy access to your favorite DAB and FM radio stations and your entire music collection on your Smartphone or tablet. In DAB Radio mode, the DigitalRadio app enriches your radio listening experience via RadioVis, which slideshows the available broadcast images. In FM mode, the DigitalRadio app makes it extremely easy to scan through FM stations and put your favorite channel on your preset list.
The DigitalRadio App is a free app created by Philips exclusively for use with Philips DAB radio devices. It is not compatible with any other Philips products.
DAB Radio mode:
- RadioVis for DAB radio stations image slideshow and station information
- DAB tuning and scanning
- Preset list of up to 20 radio stations
- Synchronization of preset list with system
- Quick access to favorite stations
FM Radio mode:
- FM tuning and scanning
- Preset list of up to 30 radio stations
- Synchronization of preset list with system
- Quick access to favorite stations
- In-app music playback and volume controls
- Display of Artists, Album and Track information
This app lets you add two unique widgets to your Android homescreen to let you automatically connect and pair with your desired Philips Bluetooth device. With one press of "Add device", the widget will automatically search for, and add your Philips Bluetooth device. If there is more than one, it will prompt you to select one to add.
After you have added your Philips audio device, it will stay on the widget, where you can toggle connection and disconnection with a single tap. You can also rename and change the icon for each device.
This app is compatible with:
- Philips Audio Systems with Bluetooth (Docking, Micro Systems, Mini Systems, Headphones, MP3 players, In-Car Entertainment, Bluetooth Speakers, Home Theatre Systems, etc.)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above with Bluetooth 2.1 or above
With the Airstudio+ app you can:
- Easily connect your Wireless HiFi to your home network.
- Stream music wirelessly from your Android phone. PC/MAC to your Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Play internet radio stations or online music services on your Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Have full playback control over your music & adjust sound settings.
Please note :
-To stream music from PC/Mac you need to use Philips Media Manager software bypacked with Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range.
-Airstudio+ is not designed to work with the Philips Airplay speakers such as DS9800W, AD7000W, AD7500W etc.
Play & control your music from your Android phone or tablet or access your favourite online music service or choose from thousands of internet radio stations. Airstudio is specially designed for the new Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range. This range consists of Philips Fidelio A9,A5,A3,A2,A1. With the Airstudio app you can
-Easily connect your Wireless HiFi to your home network.
-Stream music wirelessly from your Android Phone, tablet, PC/MAC to your Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi speaker. - Play internet radio stations or online music services on your Wireless HiFi speaker.
- Have full playback control over your music & adjust sound settings.
Please note : To stream music from PC/Mac you need to use Philips Media Manager software bypacked with Philips Fidelio Wireless HiFi range.
with Philips Zoom.
The Philips Zoom virtual teeth whitening app for
Android lets you see how pearly white your
teeth can be with Philips Zoom. Flash your smile
for the camera or whiten an existing photo,
either way you’ll love the transformation. Once
you’ve completed the Philips Zoom experience,
check out your options for teeth whitening and
learn more about how Philips Zoom works. Then visit
us at ZoomWhitening.com to search for a Philips
Zoom dentist near you.
- Whiten new or existing photos
- Precise smile detection for natural looking photo enhancements
- Shade simulation based on professionally used VITA shade guide
- Adjustable shade simulation for realistic treatment expectations
- Share photos via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Save photos to your Android Phone
- Comprehensive information on teeth whitening.
Recommended for Android phones, not intended to be used on Tablet devices.
The In.Sight app works with Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors, giving you audio and video via 3G/4G or Wi-Fi networks.
Working seamlessly with the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor, this app lets you:
• Watch over your home on your smart phone with the In.Sight wireless home monitor
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors, which can be placed anywhere
• Records videos, and automatically uploaded to your private folder of your free Dropbox account
• Motion and/or noise detection, receive alerts via push notifications when events occur
• Share your monitor views with others easily
• Take pictures via the monitor
The Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor is armed with these features:
Stay close to loved ones when you're on the move
• Wi-Fi monitor can be placed anywhere around your home
• Instant monitoring from Android smartphones
Secure and easy to set up
• Quick and easy set-up of Wi-Fi monitor via QR code
• Easily adjust viewing direction of monitor and extra wall mount
• Highly secure connection
Phone alerts and noise/motion detection
• Built-in noise and motion detection technology
• iPhone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion
• Recordings uploaded to your private Dropbox account
It can be difficult to select the right professional lighting products for your lighting design. Sometimes you are looking for inspiration. The Philips Lighting hub iPad app is a great source for inspiration and information.
The professional Lighting hub iPad app is an offline app and contains:
- Professional lighting products, ranging from luminaires, lamps, lighting systems and lighting controls.
- Lighting projects in different application areas like outdoor, office, industry, hospitality, retail, healthcare and entertainment. Every project contains multiple images, so you can see the project from every angle. On the project images, the hotspots will reveal the lighting products and/or solutions that were used for creating the lighting effect. Clicking on the hotspot brings you directly to the product and/or solution details.
- Share functionalities via e-mail, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Where to buy function, that allows you to locate the nearest distributor in your area.
- Download all product leaflets and link directly to the web in order to get all the technical specifications.
- You are able to store and bookmark products by using the ProjectPlanner functionality. The ProjectPlanner allows you to create your own project and add products you like. You can store and share the products in the ProjectPlanner with others.
About Philips Lighting:
Simply enhancing life with light
Human life revolves around light. Light affects our mood, improves our well-being, and enables us to experience and achieve more. It is a vital part of making our lives fuller, more productive and safer. Philips Lighting focuses on innovative ways of using light to simply enhance people’s lives where they live and work – in the home, at school, at work, in shops and public places, as well as on the road.
Recognising how resource conservation and climate protection will play an increasingly significant part in human health and well-being, we pay special attention to maximising the effect of lighting while minimising the energy required to produce it.
Meaningful innovative solutions
At Philips Lighting, we observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders—to ensure that we address their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and with consumers in their homes, we seek to create meaningful innovative products and solutions which simply enhance people’s lives with light.
Now, together with your WeCall conference speaker, you can host crystal clear calls from the office or on the go with unbeatable sound quality and convenience.
What are LEDs is a platform with a swipe-able mechanism that allows people to learn about the basics of LEDs.
The benefit in the LED basics is a section where people can learn about the benefits of the LED technology.
Quiz is an interactive quiz that tests your knowledge of LED basics.
Glossary is an interactive mechanism that allows us to learn about LED terminology.
Videos is a dynamic environment which is frequently updated with videos about LEDs and interactive webinars.
eBooks this section is equipped with e-books with in-depth information on LEDs.
The app and web-site are non-commercial, open resources that are brought to you by Philips in collaboration with Light Collective. Rule #1 - always be evangelical about light.