It can replace your conventional remote control and offer many extra features from easy text entry to sharing media that is on your home network and much more!
Control your connected Philips Smart LED TV with one single app. The Philips MyRemote app offers all the control options of your original remote control, turning your smart device into a universal remote. Complemented with additional features like easy text entry
Now you can stream pictures, videos, and music easily from your computer, Smartphone or Tablet to your Philips Smart LED TV at a simple push of a button on the MyRemote App!
On Android Tablets, you can browse through the Electronic Program Guide, view ratings and select the channel without interrupting your current TV watching. If you find another program you would like to watch, simply select it on your Tablet and the TV will switch to that program!
The application is compatible with the following Philips products:
- Net TV / Smart TV enabled Philips products*.
- A selection of other Philips connected products (Streamium, Home Theatre Systems, Soundbars, Blu Ray Players)*.
* You can check the compatibility of MyRemote with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
** The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
Control your TV with your smart device. Don’t feel like using your remote control? With Philips TV Remote app on your smart phone or tablet, you can switch channels and adjust the volume; just like a remote control. Browse the TV menu—exactly as on TV—without interrupting your viewing experience, or stay up to date using the TV Electronic Program Guide, to view ratings and extra program info. Both options let you choose shows to watch. What’s more, with the Philips TV Remote app, you can even speak into your smart phone, to search for your favorite programs.
Share photos, videos and more between your TV and smart device. What happens when your TV gets friendly with your Android phone or tablet? Magic! Share your favorite music, pictures and movies from your device onto your TV or pull digital broadcast TV onto your tablet or laptop, with a simple command!
* The Philips TV Remote App is compatible with Philips Smart TVs released in 2014 and later.
* You can check the compatibility of the Philips TV Remote App with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
* The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
* For Philips Smart TV released in 2013 and before, please download the Philips MyRemote App
TCL nScreen Pro help to connect your smart phone to your smart TV through WI-FI, then you can you can show the video / Music / Picture in your smart phone to your smart TV with your family & friend , and you can use the smart phone as a remote control unit to operate TV by the Remote control application. This app will help you take full advantage of your TV's big screen and good sound.
This app should be installed to you android smart phone.
1. Media sharing: Simplay transfer your phone's photo, music and video to your Smart TV to diskplay or play, so you can take advantage of your TV's big screen.
2. TV Remote control: Allows controlling your smart TV simply over the local network. your phone can act as a Touch pad or TV Remote(IR Remote).
3. YouTube video shared to smart TV.
How to connect your smart phone to your smart TV:
1. Your phone and TV should connect to the same wilreless router, be sure to keep them in the same local network.
2. This app was only tested for TCL SmartTV. Theoretically, it can be used for other TV which support DLNA.
3. TV Remote Control function doesn't work for non-TCL smart tv. Media Share works for most of SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, Toshiba Smart TV.
4. This app can works with the following SmartTVs, If this app is ok for you, please response your SmartTV's Model name, these info will help other users.
Support non TCL models (provided by users, not tested by developer):
SAMSUNG 6400, SAMSUNG 40 6203 GXD
LG 47LM, LG 47LW5700, LG 42LN5710, LG 42LW573S,LG lb652v,LG PB6600,LG 47LM6400
Sony BRAVIA, Sony Xperia,Sony Z1
Details step of media sharing:
1.Click “TCL nScreen” on smart phone. Connect smart phone with smart TV via same Wi-Fi;
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Details step of Remote control
1. Click “TCL nScreen” on Smartphone. Connect Smartphone and Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi router;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate Smart TV.
Project movies, music videos and more onto a TV using only your Android device.
Nothing on TV? Access over 100 channels of great entertainment beyond the standard TV guide right on your phone's touchscreen interface. Find amazing stuff to watch spanning full episodes of select Showtime original series like Nurse Jackie, the funniest viral videos, and an array of music channels featuring favorite artists like Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift. Choose from hit movies, music videos, comedy, news, pop culture, business and sports highlights. Then tap your phone to instantly zap a hit show to your connected TV and enjoy. Best of all, you don't need a dongle, cable or set-top box.
Turn your phone into a magic wand of entertainment.
Make TV Magical.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG, Sharp & Philips
✦ Xbox One, Xbox 360, Apple TV, DISH Hopper, Chromecast, Roku
FROM THE MEDIA
“You get to watch [content] just about anywhere. That’s a deal any couch potato will dig.” – Yahoo Tech
“Flipps is ridding us of the dreaded remote control” – Wakefield
#3 in The Inquirer’s “Top 10 Google Chromecast apps you should install”
☆TV time or tablet time – project the videos you love on your big-screen TV or watch on your mobile device
☆Full-length films – watch anything from top box office movies to indie favorites to retro classics
☆Ditch the remote – touchscreen gestures control volume and playback so you’ll never have to pick up a TV remote control
☆Epic quality – experience full 1080p HD when available (upgrade to Flipps HD for even more HD content)
☆Personalized channels – quickly access your favorite channels or choose from recommended videos based on what you’ve watched
☆Unlimited streaming – no time limits or restricted plays; stream freely
☆Real-time updates – watch live and on-demand content from your go-to sources
☆Trending content – see which videos are popular right now
☆Find your niche – the Flipps cross-channel search quickly browses all 100+ channels
☆Share with friends – easily share stuff you like via Facebook and e-mail straight from Flipps
Kids shows and family movies, web-based TV shows, hit music videos, Hollywood movies, news broadcasts, educational programming, health and fitness videos, business news, sports highlights, automotive features, viral videos, fashion, technology vlogs and more.
Showtime, Complex, Bloomberg, Washington Post, Viewster, Wild TV, Film Chest, Osiris Entertainment, batteryPOP, Deutsche Welle, Buzz60, Rhapsody, and more.
CONNECT WITH US
Due to the nature of publication rights limitations, some videos may not be available in all regions.
A high-speed internet connection will provide a better video streaming experience.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
DLNA: Setting up network to connect to Access Point, then use any DLNA/UPnP APP to stream Videos/Music/Photos through Streamcast dongle to your TV.
Upgrade: Perform the firmware upgrade of Streamcast dongle through mobile device. Download the latest firmware from www.streamteck.com and put the file on device's storage, launch the APP and browse to the file for firmware upgrade.
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Start the application on the 1st Android device. It will display a device name, e.g. "Sink-645A3E"
2. On the 2nd Android device, click Settings->Display->Cast Screen (Wireless Display/AllShare/Share Cast/ScreenMirror)
3. Wait until the name of the 1st device is displayed in the 2nd device
4. Click the device name to connect.
When connection is established, the two devices will have the same screen
1. HDCP is not supported: some devices may enforce HDCP encryption when it is running as a wifi display source, then the device running this application can't display the screen content of the source device.
2. Connection issue: sometimes the connection may not be established. Please try to turn off or turn on wifi or re-boot the devices
3. Playback issue: sometimes the two devices are connected with messages like "connected by a source", and then get issues on the following playback (e.g. blackscreen), please enable "Don't use built-in player" or "Use built-in wifi display" if they are availbe
When installed, a widget is added called "Miracast Widget" that will allow you to directly to the Miracast settings screen with one click to send your device's display to your Miracast enabled external display, such as your TV or monitor! When you are casting your screen, the widget will display the name of the screen. You can click the widget again to disconnect.
Also, a launcher icon will be added to your app tray that will launch the settings app directly to the Miracast screen casting settings.
This simple application is also open source! Please feel free to view the source or contribute on Github here:
The SURE Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SURE is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote (Samsung and LG Remote)
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- Roku Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (IRobot, Led lights, Dyson (coming soon))
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
★COMING SHORTLY on SURE Universal Remote★
Air Conditioning Remote
SURE: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SURE Universal Remote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to email@example.com.
Please send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear from our customers.
SURE Universal Remote Custom Systems
SURE has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SURE “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Known SURE Issues
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
Other SURE Information
The SURE Universal Remote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SURE Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SURE User Permissions
When installing we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Enjoy EZCast App’s fantastic functions for EZCast dongles, Chromecast dongles and Apple TVs now.
EZCast devices, in the forms of dongles or boxes, are the remote-free cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac) wireless display products, which receive and display the contents you love from internet and your own portable devices (smartphones, tablets, notebook and Mac).
EZCast APP for Android, developed by WinnerWave, displays documents and multimedia from Internet or your Android Pads/Smartphones wirelessly in cooperation with EZCast devices.
In addition, EZCast APP switches wireless display standards (DLNA, Miracast…) and control the setting through remoting the EZCast devices.
Since March 15, 2014 (App version 1.1.159+), EZCast APP (both Android/iOS version) supports Chromecast dongles and Android EZCast receivers.
Now Chromecast and Android dongle users can use EZCast to cast documents, multimedia from your devices, internet, cloud storages and social networks to the large display.
Check www.iezvu.com for complete user manual and related information.
Please report your issues by EZCast Comment function (Comment icon on the EZCast desktop). We will check the issues and answer you directly.
Android 4.0 above(1GHz CPU and 1GB+ DDR are prefered) An EZCast dongle or box
Local photo display, Local Music/Video Streaming
Web browsing and Internet Video Streaming
Office document presentation
DLNA as a render (DMR)
Setting control for the EZCast devices
Current Possible Connections are as follows:
Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Windows Phone EZCast App to EZCast dongles/boxes
Android/iOS EZCast App to Chromecast dongles
Android EZCast App to EZCast Screen App in Android devices (iOS version will be soon released)
Airplay/DLNA/Miracast to EZCast dongles
Airplay to EZCast Screen App in Android devices
For more information, please refer to EZCast official site: www.iezvu.com
EZCast, Happy Casting
Download the setup from https://sites.google.com/site/myremoteandroid/ and run.
Right click the myRemote taskbar icon to find your IP number. Type it into settings. Hit Green Media Center button.
Support us with
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from popular video streaming services (vimeo, ustream, twitch, vk, etc.).
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
※ “LG TV SmartShare-webOS” offers different service than "SmartShare" that comes pre-iinstalled on your LG Electronics smartphone. In other words, SmartShare has been upgraded to integrate pre-installed Gallery, Music, Video players, all with the same functions.
LG TV SmartShare-webOS lets you to enjoy video, music or photo on your smartphone from your LG Smart+ TV(webOS).
※ The service is available regardless of whether you have the Tag On sticker (The sticker may not be on some models depending on the release date per country).
[How to use]
1. Connect your smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV.
2. Select and play the file from the LG TV SmartShare-webOS application.
3. Tab "Share" icon on the top right of image viewer or media player, then select the TV to view the file on to play it on the TV of your choice.
- Both the smartphone and TV must be on the same wireless network.
- Miracast is supported by the smartphone models from LG Electronics only and is available from the LG Smart TV(webOS) application.
- Supported media formats are as following:
■ Image : JPEG, PNG, BMP
■ Music : MP3
■ Video clip
- Video codec : DivX6, XViD(except 3 warp-point GMC), MPEG-4
- Audio codec : MPEG-1 Layer II, MPEG-1 Layer III (MP3), AAC
■ Subtitle : SMI
- TV : LG webOS models released in 2014
- Smartphone : LG models higher than G2, or Samsung models higher than Galaxy S4
LG Twin Towers, 20 Yeouido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the LG TV itself as you use your Android to control your LG TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected LG TV or on your mobile device.
With the LG TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your LG TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your LG TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or LG TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your LG TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at email@example.com.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.
with Philips Zoom.
The Philips Zoom virtual teeth whitening app for
Android lets you see how pearly white your
teeth can be with Philips Zoom. Flash your smile
for the camera or whiten an existing photo,
either way you’ll love the transformation. Once
you’ve completed the Philips Zoom experience,
check out your options for teeth whitening and
learn more about how Philips Zoom works. Then visit
us at ZoomWhitening.com to search for a Philips
Zoom dentist near you.
- Whiten new or existing photos
- Precise smile detection for natural looking photo enhancements
- Shade simulation based on professionally used VITA shade guide
- Adjustable shade simulation for realistic treatment expectations
- Share photos via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Save photos to your Android Phone
- Comprehensive information on teeth whitening.
Recommended for Android phones, not intended to be used on Tablet devices.
From personalized shaving advice straight from the experts, to salon-like recommendations on which styles would suit you best, an extensive how to shave and how to style section and photo-realistic previews of beard styles directly on your face.
Whether you like a daily clean shave, are a beard styling pro or planning to trim your first style ever, you will find the Grooming app a valuable friend to have.
Grooming app features:
• Personalized shaving advice, tailored to your beard and skin
• Professional style advice; beard or mustache recommendations just for you
• Photo-realistic previews of over 20 beards and mustaches, directly on your face
• Comprehensive how to section with expert tips, tricks and tutorial videos
• Extensive gallery of beard style information for ultimate inspiration
• Interactive product guide, to help you explore our innovative new shavers
Do a quick assessment of the hair growth and skin sensitivity across your cheeks, jawline, mouth and neck, and the Grooming app provides you with customized expert shaving advice based on your face, beard and skin characteristics. The Shaving Guide also comes with comprehensive and easy to follow how-to videos and useful, easy-to-browse tips and tricks.
Curious what you would look like with a different beard style? Try over twenty different beards or mustaches directly on your face with the Photo-Realistic Style Preview feature, simply by taking a photo with your smartphone or tablet.
Or take the professional style advice for a salon recommendation on which styles would suit you best. Based on your facial features, beard growth and lifestyle preferences, the Grooming app’s state-of-the-art algorithm, designed with professional barbers and international style experts, tells you the best facial hair styles for you.
New tips, new videos, new trends
The Grooming app is regularly updated with new tips for how to shave, how to trim and how to style based on the latest trends from the world of male grooming.
Shave and style with confidence
So want to get the most out of your beard trimmer, razor or shaver? Had enough of razor burn and a dry skin after shaving? Or want to see how you’d look with a goatee, handlebar mustache or stubble? Download the free Grooming app and look and feel your best – always.
The Grooming app is compatible with Android-operated smartphones, including among others the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Google Nexus 5, LG G2, Sony Xperia Z2 and HTC One M8.
For more information about the Philips Norelco Grooming app: http://www.philips.com/groomingapp.
For more information about the conditions of use of the Philips Norelco Grooming app: http://www.philips.com/c-dam/b2c/support/Conditions_of_Use_Grooming_App_USA.pdf
To access the ActiveLink app, you’ll need an ActiveLink account (available through Weight Watchers). For full functionality, use the ActiveLink 2.0 Activity Monitor, which syncs wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart.
• Know how many activity PointsPlus® values you’ve earned each day: Your activity data is continuously updated in the app via Bluetooth (ActiveLink 2.0) or each time you connect your Activity Monitor to a computer.
• See predictions of when you’ll reach your Base Line and activity goal.
• Learn how well you slept and how much sleep you really need.
• Receive reminders to get moving if you’ve been inactive for a while and if your ActiveLink 2.0’s battery is running low. You’ll get a congratulatory notification when you’ve reached your Base Line and activity goal, plus motivational messages along the way.
• Forgot to enter Sleep mode or are using an older version of ActiveLink? Don’t worry; you can enter your sleep times manually, directly in the app.
• Lost your monitor? Bluetooth will help you find your ActiveLink 2.0 if you’ve misplaced it.
Learn more about the Activity Monitors and the ActiveLink Experience at www.getactivelink.com.
With the Airfryer you can make nearly anything – and fast. From fried chicken to French fries to breakfast muffins. Frying with less oil, without the mess.
The Airfryer’s ability to fry, roast, bake and grill your favourite dishes makes it almost too good to be true: that is, until you’ve tried it.
We hope you will find inspiration to cook tasty meals in an easy and healthy way.
This app gives you:
- 200+ tasty recipe cards for each Airfryer model HD922X, HD923X, HD924X
- picture guided recipes
- useful tips and tricks
- tutorial videos
- shopping list feature
- full product and accessory range overview
- help and support section
* Compared to fresh fries prepared in a conventional Philips fryer
Brush Busters from Philips Sonicare is a fun, free & unique educational game that teaches children how to brush their teeth properly. It features two interactive characters – Bjorn the Viking and Vicky the Vampire - who make sure your son or daughter gets hooked on brushing their teeth.
SKIP DRAMA, SAVE TIME & ENERGY
+ Cool achievements and (custom) rewards keep your kid motivated
+ The app lets them brush independently AND properly
FORM HEALTHY HABITS EARLY ON
✓ A built-in timer gets your kid to brush for the recommended 2 minutes
✓ Keep track of their brushing behavior with the in-app calendar
NO IN-APP SALES
• Brush Busters works with any toothbrush, but when using Philips Sonicare the app detects when your kids are actually brushing and when not
• The app is free and always will be
Download the free Brush Busters app and let's get brushing!
Brush Busters is compatible with Android 2.3.3 and up
Philips Smart Air App shows realtime air quality information in Chinese cities and in combination with the Philips Smart Air Purifier, it lets you to track and control indoor air quality. Directly control the air purifier from your smart phone, see real-time air level information and receive air alerts when air quality reaches unsafe levels so action can be taken.
• Show real-time indoor air particle level as measured by the Philips smart air purifier
• Outdoor air quality information from more than 1200 monitoring stations for over 200 cities
• Location based outdoor air quality tracking shows the air quality from the nearest monitoring station
• Detailed weather information per city that includes temperature, wind, humidity, hourly forecast and 5 day forecast
• Map displaying detailed outdoor air quality in China
• History view of both indoor and outdoor air quality
Control air quality with Philips Smart Air Purifier:
• Control the Philips smart air purifier (sold separately) with the app: Turn on/off, select different fan speeds, timer, scheduler,
• Receive alerts when air quality reaches unsafe levels for both indoor and outdoor air quality
• Air filter status overview in app and receive alerts when to replace
• Control the Philips smart air purifier via the app from anywhere as it works on 3G, 2G and Wi-Fi
Philips Smart Air Purifier that works with the Philips Smart Air app
• Smart Air purifier with Philips VitaShield professional filtration system
• Philips VitaShield IPS is a class-leading filtration technology that is proven to act on many of the causes of unhealthy air in the home. Its multi-layer filter system diminishes airborne particles like pollen, PM 2.5, viruses, bacteria, formaldehyde and TVOCs like toluene.
• Wi-Fi enabled so it can be controlled via 3G, 2G, and wifi
• 6 settings in fan speed
• Silent mode reduces fan speed noise and turns lights off
• Child lock prevents unintended changes in settings
• Create easily weekly schedule air timer
• 4 colour LED indicators show air quality level clearly
The program is designed to help people who are at risk of heart disease, or simply interested in creating healthier lifestyle habits. The app, together with the Philips activity monitor, smart scale, and blood pressure monitor*, becomes a powerful tool for those who want to monitor and improve their health. Throughout the plan, you will receive achievable goals to work towards, with each week building on the success of the week before. In this way the plan adapts to your progress and your abilities every step of the way. If the goals are too difficult to reach, the plan will know and will adjust to your needs. As you receive articles, goals, and guidance on things like nutrition, daily activity levels, and exercise, you will gradually create new, healthy habits for a new, healthy lifestyle – one day at a time.
*It’s also possible to input these measurements manually, without the use of the Philips smart scale and blood pressure monitor.