Graphs are shown if you tap the widget.
It supports most currencies and the following exchanges:
* BTC China
* Bitcoin central
* Bitpay Best Bid
* Coindesk Price Index
Don't rate the app low because you're using a non-standard launcher/home screen.
You can have multiple widgets using different exchanges and/or currencies on your screen.
If you want to change the settings for a widget just remove it and add a new one.
If you're rating it low, please leave a comment so I can improve the widget.
Bitcoin is a virtual digital currency, read more here:
Coinbase is the world’s most popular bitcoin wallet. We make it easy to securely buy, use, and accept bitcoin currency. Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet for Android has been designed from the ground up to to provide the best possible bitcoin experience on mobile.
Nearly 2M customers trust Coinbase, and more than 30k merchants accept bitcoin through Coinbase.
With the sleek and simple Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet you can:
* Buy Bitcoin Easily - Instantly buy and sell bitcoin
* Store it Securely - Securely store bitcoin in your Coinbase wallet or vault for zero fees
* Spend it Conveniently - Send money to friends or shop with merchants who accept bitcoin
Additional features include:
- Send and request bitcoin
- Check balance, transaction history and transaction details for all your accounts in a glance
- Send bitcoin via email, QR code, with zero transaction fees
- Set a passcode to protect the app
- Remotely disable your phone's access if it is lost or stolen
- Generate a bitcoin address to receive bitcoin
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any issues with the Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet.
Monitor the most RECENT prices of all CRYPTO-currencies on over 75 exchanges from all around the world. Watch the prices displayed in readable notifications right in your status bar. Along with price check, several alarm conditions can alert you about current price changes/level (either by sound or customized Text-to-Speech announcement). We put a large emphasis on having great contact with our users and give them ability customize almost every part of app according to their needs.
Please understand that this app is NOT for drawing charts!
Issues? Any coin missing?
Please submit all of these via official project site: https://github.com/mobnetic/BitcoinChecker it's easier to track them.
We do this work for FREE (in spare time) and nothing motivates us more than great reviews from our users! If there is anything you don't like, please give us some valuable feedback instead of just "bad" rating. We want to continuously improve Bitcoin Checker. Thanks! :)
What's great about this app:
★ FREE app with Ongoing development
★ Track nearly all virtual currencies or ALTcoins - not only BTC (depending on exchange)
★ Synchronize currency pairs set directly with exchange server (available on some exchanges)
★ Persistence and rich notifications in status bar
★ Display coin prices in subunits: mBTC, uBTC, Satoshi or mLTC.
★ Customizable announcements via Text-to-Speech
★ Multiple alarms with different alert conditions
★ Home/Lock screen widget (Android 3.0+) with light/dark themes!
Every coin (cryptocurrency) is presented with it's short code, for example:
LTC (litecoin), DOGE (dogecoin), DRK (darkcoin), MSC (mastercoin), NXT (nextcoin), PPC (peercoin) etc.
If you like, you can support future development by making a donation:
Reasons for some PERMISSIONS
for TTS (audio) announcements.
» RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED and WAKE_LOCK:
for restoring state after reboot and working in background.
» WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:
for ability to choose custom ringtones for alarms.
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
• Many mobile wallets base their code on Bitcoin Wallet. Examples: blockchain.info, Hive and KnC.
• Recommended mobile wallet by http://bitcoin.org
• Recommended by BitPay.
Use at your own risk!
Bitcoin Wallet uses industry standard AES encryption to protect your
wallet. Encryption is done before it's even saved on our servers - not
even we have access to your account.
Use the Bitcoin Wallet to shop with hundreds of thousands of Bitcoin
Merchants worldwide. Everything from airline tickets to organic coffee -
you name it - can be bought with bitcoins.
Browse our in-app Bitcoin Merchant Directory to see where you can spend
bitcoins in your area!
* World's First In Wallet Merchant Map
* Send Bitcoin to friends and family through email or SMS
* Client Side Wallet Encryption
* Open Source
* Server assisted PIN Protection
* Automatic and Manual Wallet backups
* Paper Wallet / Watch Only Support
* Import Private Keys
* Advanced Send Functionality
* Local Currency Conversion
* Add Notes to transactions
* Push Notifications
* P2P Fallback mode if the centralised server is offline.
*** Make sure you are scanning the QR Code in Account Settings not on the welcome page ***
The source code for this app can be found at https://github.com/blockchain/Android-Wallet-2-App
Now we do support alarm! :)
If you "bitcoin paranoid" this app is for you. This is NOT a widget, nor is it a standard app. This app starts a service that keeps the latest Bitcoin value in the *notification bar*.
You can tap the notification and disable the service at any time. But if you are a Bitcoin addict, you probably won't do that.
Please, give us an idea or request in: https://getsatisfaction.com/bitcoinparanoid
The app supports these refresh intervals:
* 10s - paranoia mode
* 1 min - crazy mode
* 15 min - normal mode
* 1h - economic mode
Data souce information:
* Bitstamp (Slovenia)
* btc-e (Russia)
* Mercado Bitcoin (Brazil)
* BTC China (China)
* Weighted 24h (World)
* Coinbase (USA)
* Bitcoin.de (Germany)
* CampBX (USA)
* Cryptonit (Great Britain)
* Bleutrade (Brazil)
* Bitfinex (Hong Kong)
Thanks so much! Enjoy!
More info about Bitcoins: http://bitcoin.org/
Please donate 1 mBTC to http://btc.to/6y3/qr or 129aYgYwr9YNimdjjaRxVvWF4bcyUxv2Zg
Shows the current price from over 40 different exchanges in many currencies.
If you'd like to see an exchange that is not in the list, please let me know!
Source code is available here: https://github.com/hwki/SimpleBitcoinWidget
Feedback is welcome.
Just enter your Bitcoin address and start collecting Bitcoins!
See our F.A.Q for more information: http://bitcointapper.com/f-a-q/
Visit this link before sending us an e-mail: http://bitcointapper.com/contact/
What are Bitcoins? You can read about them at http://www.bitcoin.org or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
Bitcoins rapidly go up and down in price. They've gone as high as $1200+ per Bitcoin. They could also be worth nothing the next day...
However, if you want to get in on the action, this app will help you do that. All for free.
Make sure you get a Bitcoin address. There are several ways to do so. First you need a wallet. The easiest way to obtain a wallet is to visit a site like Blockchain.info - You can get started by going here https://blockchain.info/wallet/how-to-get-bitcoins
Exchange trading: Bitstamp, BTC-E, hitbtc.
Pool monitoring: GHash.io, Eligius, BitMinter, 50BTC.COM, BitClockers, BTC Guild, BTC Mine, DeepBit, Eclipse Mining, Ozco.in, Slush’s pool
Everything you might need in one Bitcoin app. Nice interface and great functionality:
— Create your wallet, send and receive bitcoins
— Track balance for multiple wallets
— Monitor pool hashrate, balance, worker status
— Full trade on Bitstamp, BTC-E, hitbtc. Sell and buy bitcoin
— Nice widgets will notify you, even if the app is not running.
— Send and receive transactions on your wallet
— Check your balance
— Monitor hashrate, balance and wokers
— Multiple pools supported (BitMinter, 50BTC.COM, BitClockers, BTC Guild, BTC Mine, DeepBit, Eclipse Mining, Ozco.in, Slush’s pool)
— QR codes for All text fields, no extra configuration
— Trade on Bitstamp, BTC-E, hitbtc. One-click orders
— 1x1 & 4x1 widgets to keep you informed.
Be smart — Trade smart
The application uses BBE-Block Explorer. Online block chain browser which displays the contents of individual Bitcoin Blocks and Transactions and transaction histories and balances of addresses.
Feedback and suggestions are very welcome:
For more information about Bitcoins:
A great and quick way to manage all the Coinbox.me, BitChest.me and Microwallet faucets websites, bitvisitor.com and more coming soon. Get free bitcoin (actually micro bitcoin) by browsing websites and filling captcha or waiting 5 minutes. No registration / purchase / review needed, the websites listed are not "perform an action" to get free bitcoin (these are usually not free). Some of those websites support referral code so when you get micro-bitcoins, I also get some.
If you feel like to donate a few uBTC or mBTC :)
In order to check your balance from any browser, use these URLs (replace the "your_bitcoin_address" by the bitcoin address you use:
- coinbox: http://www.coinbox.me/?a="your_bitcoin_address"
- bitchest: http://www.bitchest.me/index.php?a="your_bitcoin_address"
- microwallet: http://www.microwallet.org
Please use the websites on PC first if you are new. Then use this app to maintain easily your times.
- Notification reminder when time is up to continue
- No need to type in your BTC address all the time
- Most device now support auto-focus on the captcha (Coinbox and BitChest sites only)
- Optional "Extra" sites
- ... more coming soon (earnings per sites, last earning per site...)
You need a bitcoin address.
If you have not, below explain how to get it.
Solve a captcha, click the Roll button and win.
After an hour, the alarm alerts you and you can play again.
If you have more than 0.00005460 BTC on Sunday, on Monday passed to your wallet.
To get a bitcoin address installs a wallet:
Or get an online wallet:
To learn more about bitcoins:
If you want to change your bitcoins for another currency:
* Download free apps and accumulate Bitcoin fractions for each downloaded app!
* Withdraw to your personal wallet in seconds!
* 4 different Faucet operators to make sure you always have enough offers to make as many satoshis you can!
* Invite a friend mechanism which allows you to get extra just by inviting your friends to the app!
* Works worldwide! Bitcoin is available anywhere, unlike Paypal and credit cards.
* Works regardless of your age! Anyone can get a Bitcoin wallet. No need for Paypal or a Bank account!
This is the best way to either get started with Bitcoins or to enlarge your Bitcoin wallet balance.
* Special promo for the first users:
1) Make 50% more revenue
2) Withdrawal minimum is only 5 mBTC (0.005 BTC)
Enjoy and start earning.
This app lists all the great places to get free Bitcoin in a great list of faucets and giveaways.
Please let me know if you would like to add your site.
The app has 73 Bitcoin Faucets to choose and for your convenience, it has a field that allows you to store your Bitcoin Address in your device, so you can copy/paste the address to the faucets fast and easy.
Faucet Owners information: If you are an owner of a Bitcoin Faucet not listed in the app and would like it to be added, please send an email to email@example.com and I'll add it as soon as possible.
NOTE: This app is legitimate and I don't have access to your Bitcoin Addresses. It is all stored in your device. The Online capabilities are needed to access the websites and the identity features are used for the advertisement displayed in the app.
- Quickly see how much money you make every day, every week, and every year
- Fetches the up-to-the-minute difficulty and exchange rate
- Calculate using the buy, sell, last, or average prices, fetched live
v1.2 Change Log
- Updated to use 25 BTC / block rather than 50
- Block size now retrieved along with current trading prices
- Fixes in server-side service to retrieve difficulty and trading prices
v1.1 Change Log
- Added refresh button to main GUI as well as in the settings menu
- Indicator showing update is in progress
- Added "Last" as exchange rate value setting
- Update exchange rate and difficulty on start up
- Miscellaneous bug fixes