You can use easily lightly various functions.
In addition, you can make the browser your own by rich customization.
It is time to create the powerful browser of your own! !
- There is a page that people of volunteers created
- Translation is machine translation
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support:
Jarek Mazur, Lucas E. Martínez
- If you have enabled Flash, it may become inoperable by the terminal.
If you fall into inoperable, please disable or uninstall the Flash
- For quick menu
Appears in the "Tap and Hold" to the Center from the side of the screen
- For user scripts
It does not correspond to the "@match" "@require"
- Permission description
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE is used in [Preload of the web page]
ACCESS_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_GPS and ACCESS_ASSISTED_GPS is used in [Browser location api]
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR is used in [Open status bar menu]
INTERNET is used in [Browser]
WAKE_LOCK is used in [Stay awake settings]
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used in [Download and Export settings]
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS is used in [Import device bookmarks]
INSTALL_SHORTCUT is used in [Add to home menu]
VIBRATE is used in [Vibration on long press settings]
NFC is used in [Android Beam]
Operation check device:
Galaxy S 4.0.4
Xperia VL 4.1.2
HTC J One 4.2.2
Galaxy S 4.3
Nexus7 2013 4.4
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
This browser should be used in conjunction with one of the Vionika's security products:
*) Parental Board - comprehensive parental control solution
*) Mobilement - Cloud device management:
Fire Phoenix allows to filter and track Internet traffic on mobile devices as well as to set up white lists or black lists of allowed and prohibited domain names. Using Fire Phoenix you can prohibit porno, gambling, cheating, violence, malware, spyware, adware and other categories.
Like the official Mozilla Firefox, Fire Phoenix browser is fast, easy to use, & customizable, with the latest security and privacy features to help you stay safe on the internet.
★ Add-ons: Customize your web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including ad-blocker, password manager, and more
★ Awesome Screen: Fire Phoenix keeps everything organized so you don’t have to. The Awesome Screen automatically sorts your favorite sites onto one, easy-to-read page
★ Awesome Bar: Fire Phoenix learns from you as you browse, so you never have to waste time looking for a website. Search your Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History, and Firefox will help you find the site that you are looking for—with little to no typing.
★ Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the mobile internet with support for HTML5 and Web APIs
★ Mobile Video: Fire Phoenix is perfect for mobile video, and has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats including h.264
★ Reader Mode: Automatically transform cluttered articles and stories into beautiful, easy-to-read pages right in your browser
★ Security: Keep your browsing safe & private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the web.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox Desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing
Curious about add-ons? Check out add-ons for:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile, and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker, and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, Readability, X-Notifier lite, and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, TubeStop, and more
★ Social Networks: Hootbar, Shareaholic, Foursquare, and more
(Meaning of Muhasabat-un-Nafs = Self Evaluation of our Soul or Jaan no Hisaab)
We become so engrossed in day-to-day worldly matters that we tend to forget the most basic teachings of our Awliya-ullah(AS). It is for this reason that this app of Mohasabat is developed so as to keep ourselves reminded everyday what we must need to do and what we must refrain from to attain khushi of Moula TUS.
We need to take out just 2-3mins daily to do our Muhasabat un Nafs with just 10 random questions.
Download this App NOW and start your Muhasabat-un-Nafs! It takes just 2-3 mins each day.
Note: This app has been developed with a lot of hard work. Utmost care has been taken to test it thoroughly, therefore please do not comment in a hurry or if something is not working. Kindly drop an email at email@example.com to resolve the issue first. Suggestions are always welcome.
The main use for WebApps is that you can disable cookies, password saving, and flash storage on your default browser. This way, you cannot easily be tracked or have your session hijacked when on public Wifi. You can safely opt to use the mobile versions of some popular apps (like Facebook, Twitter, Google News, etc.) instead of using their Android app counterparts, since the Android apps can leak a lot of private data (e.g. automatic photo uploads, location, your contact list, etc.).
- Use the "Open site" action to open a new HTTPS site. If the site re-directs to a non-HTTPS URL, it is opened in your default browser.
- Once open, use the "Blocked 3rd party domains" action to view the 3rd party sites that the webapp is trying to access that were blocked. You may need to unblock one or more of them for the site to function (e.g. for facebook, enable akamaihd.net)
- Once the site is working, click the "Save as Webapp" button to save or update your webapp.
- Next time, simply launch the webapp from the main list, and your previous settings (3rd party domain unblocked) will apply.
- Works like Mozilla Prism on the desktop. This is a mostly chrome-less browser that gets out of your way.
- Completely full-screen browsing (auto-hiding actionbar)
- Securely browse mobile sites (uses HTTPS)
- Blocks 3rd party requests (images/scripts/iframes) like the NoScript and NotScripts plugins on the desktop
- Blocks requests to non-HTTPS URLs to maintain security (avoid wire-tapping)
- Allows self-signed SSL certificates to be temporarily accepted
- User agent setting allows more rich mobile experience (depending on site)
- External links open in your default browser
- Long-press links to choose how to open them
- Uses much less bandwidth than native apps (like Google+ app). No background sync'ing.
- Features local data storage and caching for reduced bandwidth usage and better speed.
- Fully open source software.
- This is a BETA release - expect bugs
- Some sites are pre-loaded, but they won't work properly until you unblock certain domains. For example, for Facebook, unblock the akamai.net domain (it is part of a content-delivery network) and then save the webapp (which saves the unblocked domains). For Twitter, you need to unblock twimg.com. This is a trial-and-error process, but often the domains will give you a clue as to which requests are trackers (e.g. google-analytics.com), and which belong to the site. Alternatively, allow 3rd party requests in the app settings.
- Some sites, like Twitter, force you to download their Android app. Temporarily switch your User Agent (in the app settings) to "Desktop", log in, then switch your user agent back to "Default" or similar. Twitter will now work.
- For the many sites under the Google domain (such as News, GMail, Google+, etc.), try the GoogleApps Sandboxed Browser app instead, as it is specifically optimized for Google sites
WebApps is open source. Visit the app's website for more information and source code. Contributions are welcome.
☆☆☆ We update frequently to serve you the most updated info on data plan packages.
☆☆ The smallest sized data plan app in playstore but covers all the data plan info & services.
☆ A must have Bangladeshi app you should have @ur android, if you use mobile internet. BD Data Plan will help you to decide among hundreds of internet packages.
All Bangladeshi Mobile Operators' Internet Package info within one app. Using this BD Data Plan, you can purchase your preferred data plan very easily. AND even, you can compare among available data packs.
All Bangladeshi mobile operators' Internet Data Plan has been integrated and you can easily get that data pack using this app.
★ Grameenphone Prepaid/ Postpaid & 2G /3G Internet Package
★ Airtel Prepaid/ Postpaid & 2G /3G Internet Package
★ Teletalk Prepaid/ Postpaid & 2G /3G Internet Package
★ Robi Prepaid/ Postpaid & 2G /3G Internet Package
★ Banglalink Prepaid/ Postpaid & 2G /3G Internet Package
▬ Quick navigation from one operator to another
▬ Balance Inquiry
▬ Internet Balance Inquiry
▬ Add/Delete/Show FnF
▬ Get active voice package info
▬ Internet Usage Inquiry
▬ Activate Auto Renew
▬ De-activate Auto Renew
▬ Emergency Balance
▬ Check Own Number
▬ Check IMEI
Till V 3.3.17 - BD Data Plan
➯ All mobile operators' prepaid/postpaid/2g/3g data plan has been included.
➯ The smallest sized data plan app in play store.
➯ Installation on external storage is now possible.
➯ This app now can be moved to the external storage.
➯ Resizeable UI supported for different screen sizes
➯ Useful services is now more functional
➯ Memory management improved.
App Review Links:
@ AppBrain: http://www.appbrain.com/app/bd-data-plan-%282g-3g%29/com.walton.internetdataplan
@ AndroidApps: http://goo.gl/RwsgSO
@ AppsZoom: http://www.appszoom.com/android_applications/tools/bd-data-plan-2g-3g_iwywm.html
Video Review Link:
@ vimeo: https://vimeo.com/81472571
@ facebook: http://goo.gl/xyyv6X
1. VoIP incoming and outgoing call via GPRS/3G/4G or WiFi data service
2. Supported codec: G.729, G.711
3. Support full functional SIP to SIP call with local and remote ring back tone
4. Works behind NAT
5. Can bypass any Firewall
6. Low bandwidth consumption by customized byte saver solution
7. Can bypass SIP blockage
8. Smart echo cancellation technique
9. Synchronization with phone contact
10. On screen call time display
11. On screen balance display
12. Call log of incoming and outgoing calls and, can make call from that log
13. DTMF support (RFC 2833, SIP Info)
14. PLC (Packet Loss Concealment) and VAD (Voice Activity Detection) implemented
15. Works with or without byte saver solution
16. Alert system by local Inbox message or pop-up message
17. User panel with login details for service providers. Service providers can see from which country and mobile operator (for GPRS/3G) users are registered
18. Single customizable solution based on different mobile network/data service
For all non Tata Docomo users, with the free recharge earned, you can call, surf the net or use VAS. Your registered mobile number will be automatically recharged with Rs 10/- denomination through e-recharge, after you have viewed 40 advertisements and/or visited the sponsor brand’s page. Please note
• Recharge of Rs 10/- will be done successfully if it is available from your mobile operator as a regular recharge denomination.
• For Postpaid users of all operators other than Tata Docomo users, instead of Rs. 10/- recharge, a bill payment of Rs. 10/- will be done after viewing 40 advertisements and/or visiting sponsor brand’s page.
• The bill payment of Rs. 10/- will be successful, only if such amount is allowed by your respective mobile operator for minimum bill payment.
For Tata Docomo user, for one ad view and/or visit to sponsor brand’s page, you will earn one free minute for calling local or STD numbers that can be used while in home circle, only.
GET Free Call option will be displayed while calling regular mobile or landline numbers in India. GET Free Call option will not be displayed while calling
• Any emergency numbers like 100, 101, or
• Any ISD calls, or
• Any Toll Free numbers, or
• Any premium numbers like 58888.
• During International Roaming.
• Available FREE of charge, for all Mobile telephone operators across India.
• All GSM users (Other than Tata Docomo users) to earn Rs 10 Talk Time recharge for 40 ad views (video and sponsor brand page).
• Tata Docomo users to get 60 seconds of local / STD talk time for watching each ad (video and sponsor brand page).
• Available on Android version 2.3 and above
• Users can now download and use the app through Wi-Fi or mobile internet
• Supports Dual SIM handsets – GET Application runs smoothly on dual SIM handsets, use the primary SIM slot for registered mobile number’s SIM for data usage or as advised in your handset category.
• App works best on Active Data connection. Applicable data charges as per existing tariff of the operator may apply, it’s recommended to use a data pack or a Wi-Fi connection for maximum benefits.
• It is unlikely that you will not have any ads to view and earn rewards. GET syncs all ads on daily basis without you having to do anything, provided there as an active data connection. However, in case it happens, please click on the app icon with active data connection, whether mobile internet or WiFi and the app will sync your ads. Start watching and start earning.
• For Dual SIM handsets please ensure that the SIM that you want to use to earn rewards on, is in SIM Slot 1 (Primary SIM slot).
• Keep visiting the app everyday to keep yourself updated on available rewards for the day and to keep yourself updated on new features
Note: GET is a FREE application. There are no fixed or recurring rentals. In certain handsets, some applications, that also uses your call dialer, and is used simultaneously while viewing videos on GET may result in interference with proper functioning of GET.
In case of any queries or suggestions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free edition of FoxFi will require you to restart after some usage, otherwise it is same as full version.
Sprint and AT&T may not allow you to install our app from Play Store, please install the apk file directly from http://pdanet.co/android, or install on the computer side from http://pdanet.co/a
Due to lockdowns through each phone system update, WiFi mode will only be allowed on a short list of compatible devices. As of April 2015, IN GENERAL,
---Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5, Note 2/3/4) , Verizon LG phones (G2/3) and Verizon Sony phones (Z3) are supported with all Android versions including Android 5.0/5.1.
---Verizon HTC phones (M7/8) will only work on Android 4.1 ~ 4.4.
---Verizon Motorola phones will only work on Android 4.3 or below.
---Straight Talk phones will only work if it uses Verizon and is one of the above.
---AT&T Samsung phones will only work on Android 4.2 or below.
---Other carriers/phones will only work if they still have Android 4.0 or below.
---For all other phones, use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead. If you absolutely need a WiFi hotspot, see below for "WiFi Share".
*To get around lockdowns on WiFi mode FoxFi may prompt you to install a certificate on your phone, this will cause the Android system to enforce a screen lock and show a security message in notification. For more detail and steps to remove screen lock please visit http://pdanet.co/wifi.
*If you receive a message asking for a "password for credential strorage" this is due to a bug in the Android system. Please see steps to clear this message at http://pdanet.co/wifi
USB mode works on almost all Android phones. It allows connection from Windows PC or Mac. In addition, PdaNet comes with a "WiFi Share" feature that can further turn the Windows PC into a WiFi Hotspot so that you can connect other devices to it and share your phone's Internet connection.
*T-Mobile or MetroPCS users can only use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled in PdaNet. This will break Netflix however.
*If your phone is not recognized by your computer after connecting USB, please see http://pdanet.co/driver
*Please treat Windows tablets (non RT) the same as Windows PC.
Bluetooth mode allows connection from Windows PC, Android tablets (excludes Android 4.4) or devices that supports Bluetooth DUN.
*A system bug in Android 4.4 for tablets will break Bluetooth mode, this is fixed in Android 5.0 or later.
*For Android tablets it is possible only the browser app will work in Bluetooth mode. That is because other apps may be looking for wifi or cell phone connection and not recognize the Bluetooth Internet.
*One way around the above two issues is to find a wifi hotspot to connect the tablet to at the same time (such wifi hotspot does not need to provide Internet access).
Sounds complicated? It doesn’t have to be.
Just download this App and follow the instructions to program Data and Picture Messaging settings automatically for your Android device.
NOTE: This App will work in 2 different ways depending on the version of Android your phone uses:
1. If your phone runs Android operating system EARLIER than Ice Cream Sandwich (4.03), your Data and Picture Messaging settings will update automatically.
2. If your phone runs an Android operating system Ice Cream Sandwich (4.03) or LATER, this App will provide step-by-step instructions on how to manually update your Data and Picture Messaging settings.
✓ See the bar path of your lift
✓ See the bar velocity
✓ Focus on particular reps or parts of a rep
✓ Upload and share videos for feedback from coaches and other lifters
Unlike other workout logs and fitness trackers which only allow you to track sets and reps, Bar Sense lets you track the quality of your excercise, rather than just the quantity. Using BarSense's path tracking, you can see:
✓ How straight you kept your bar during a squat
✓ Whether your squat was deep enough
✓ If your bench press incline is too vertical or just right
✓ Whether you used your arms during a clean or snatch.
✓ if you catch the bar too low
✓ How fast your did your lift and how much power you output
Whether you're into bodybuilding, strength training, Olympic lifts or crossfit, use BarSense to improve your technique, get feedback and progress faster in a safe and efficient manner.
See our blog at http://blog.barsense.com on how to interpret the graphs, what to look for in different lifts and general weightlifting tips.
By taking into consideration the effect of wind on the human body, wind chill is a far more accurate measure of what the current weather conditions feel like, which can often be 10 degrees or lower than the stated air temperature.
Use Phonalyzr to track data usage and save money on your bills, find who you call the most and browse through 17 interesting graphs such as top callers, daily usage and others.