You can use easily lightly various functions.
In addition, you can make the browser your own by rich customization.
It is time to create the powerful browser of your own! !
- There is a page that people of volunteers created
- Translation is machine translation
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support:
Jarek Mazur, Lucas E. Martínez
- If you have enabled Flash, it may become inoperable by the terminal.
If you fall into inoperable, please disable or uninstall the Flash
- For quick menu
Appears in the "Tap and Hold" to the Center from the side of the screen
- For user scripts
It does not correspond to the "@match" "@require"
- Permission description
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE is used in [Preload of the web page]
ACCESS_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_GPS and ACCESS_ASSISTED_GPS is used in [Browser location api]
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR is used in [Open status bar menu]
INTERNET is used in [Browser]
WAKE_LOCK is used in [Stay awake settings]
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used in [Download and Export settings]
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS is used in [Import device bookmarks]
INSTALL_SHORTCUT is used in [Add to home menu]
VIBRATE is used in [Vibration on long press settings]
NFC is used in [Android Beam]
Operation check device:
Galaxy S 4.0.4
Xperia VL 4.1.2
HTC J One 4.2.2
Galaxy S 4.3
Nexus7 2013 4.4
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
This browser should be used in conjunction with one of the Vionika's security products:
*) Parental Board - comprehensive parental control solution
*) Mobilement - Cloud device management:
Fire Phoenix allows to filter and track Internet traffic on mobile devices as well as to set up white lists or black lists of allowed and prohibited domain names. Using Fire Phoenix you can prohibit porno, gambling, cheating, violence, malware, spyware, adware and other categories.
Like the official Mozilla Firefox, Fire Phoenix browser is fast, easy to use, & customizable, with the latest security and privacy features to help you stay safe on the internet.
★ Add-ons: Customize your web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including ad-blocker, password manager, and more
★ Awesome Screen: Fire Phoenix keeps everything organized so you don’t have to. The Awesome Screen automatically sorts your favorite sites onto one, easy-to-read page
★ Awesome Bar: Fire Phoenix learns from you as you browse, so you never have to waste time looking for a website. Search your Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History, and Firefox will help you find the site that you are looking for—with little to no typing.
★ Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the mobile internet with support for HTML5 and Web APIs
★ Mobile Video: Fire Phoenix is perfect for mobile video, and has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats including h.264
★ Reader Mode: Automatically transform cluttered articles and stories into beautiful, easy-to-read pages right in your browser
★ Security: Keep your browsing safe & private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the web.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox Desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing
Curious about add-ons? Check out add-ons for:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile, and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker, and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, Readability, X-Notifier lite, and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, TubeStop, and more
★ Social Networks: Hootbar, Shareaholic, Foursquare, and more
The main use for WebApps is that you can disable cookies, password saving, and flash storage on your default browser. This way, you cannot easily be tracked or have your session hijacked when on public Wifi. You can safely opt to use the mobile versions of some popular apps (like Facebook, Twitter, Google News, etc.) instead of using their Android app counterparts, since the Android apps can leak a lot of private data (e.g. automatic photo uploads, location, your contact list, etc.).
- Use the "Open site" action to open a new HTTPS site. If the site re-directs to a non-HTTPS URL, it is opened in your default browser.
- Once open, use the "Blocked 3rd party domains" action to view the 3rd party sites that the webapp is trying to access that were blocked. You may need to unblock one or more of them for the site to function (e.g. for facebook, enable akamaihd.net)
- Once the site is working, click the "Save as Webapp" button to save or update your webapp.
- Next time, simply launch the webapp from the main list, and your previous settings (3rd party domain unblocked) will apply.
- Works like Mozilla Prism on the desktop. This is a mostly chrome-less browser that gets out of your way.
- Completely full-screen browsing (auto-hiding actionbar)
- Securely browse mobile sites (uses HTTPS)
- Blocks 3rd party requests (images/scripts/iframes) like the NoScript and NotScripts plugins on the desktop
- Blocks requests to non-HTTPS URLs to maintain security (avoid wire-tapping)
- Allows self-signed SSL certificates to be temporarily accepted
- User agent setting allows more rich mobile experience (depending on site)
- External links open in your default browser
- Long-press links to choose how to open them
- Uses much less bandwidth than native apps (like Google+ app). No background sync'ing.
- Features local data storage and caching for reduced bandwidth usage and better speed.
- Fully open source software.
- This is a BETA release - expect bugs
- Some sites are pre-loaded, but they won't work properly until you unblock certain domains. For example, for Facebook, unblock the akamai.net domain (it is part of a content-delivery network) and then save the webapp (which saves the unblocked domains). For Twitter, you need to unblock twimg.com. This is a trial-and-error process, but often the domains will give you a clue as to which requests are trackers (e.g. google-analytics.com), and which belong to the site. Alternatively, allow 3rd party requests in the app settings.
- Some sites, like Twitter, force you to download their Android app. Temporarily switch your User Agent (in the app settings) to "Desktop", log in, then switch your user agent back to "Default" or similar. Twitter will now work.
- For the many sites under the Google domain (such as News, GMail, Google+, etc.), try the GoogleApps Sandboxed Browser app instead, as it is specifically optimized for Google sites
WebApps is open source. Visit the app's website for more information and source code. Contributions are welcome.
✓ See the bar path of your lift
✓ See the bar velocity
✓ Focus on particular reps or parts of a rep
✓ Upload and share videos for feedback from coaches and other lifters
Unlike other workout logs and fitness trackers which only allow you to track sets and reps, Bar Sense lets you track the quality of your excercise, rather than just the quantity. Using BarSense's path tracking, you can see:
✓ How straight you kept your bar during a squat
✓ Whether your squat was deep enough
✓ If your bench press incline is too vertical or just right
✓ Whether you used your arms during a clean or snatch.
✓ if you catch the bar too low
✓ How fast your did your lift and how much power you output
Whether you're into bodybuilding, strength training, Olympic lifts or crossfit, use BarSense to improve your technique, get feedback and progress faster in a safe and efficient manner.
See our blog at http://blog.barsense.com on how to interpret the graphs, what to look for in different lifts and general weightlifting tips.
By taking into consideration the effect of wind on the human body, wind chill is a far more accurate measure of what the current weather conditions feel like, which can often be 10 degrees or lower than the stated air temperature.
Use Phonalyzr to track data usage and save money on your bills, find who you call the most and browse through 17 interesting graphs such as top callers, daily usage and others.