Feel free to donate: rDLCE1RxnEB2HH62B6TaP4oBuA8H3zBeVm (Ripple wallet)
If you want me to add some gateway please leave a comment in Google Play.
It is possible to swap currency pairs and see both:
- XRP per fiat currency - example: XRP per USD
- Fiat currency per XRP - example: USD per XRP
As a source of quotations the following can be selected at the moment:
- BitcoinCharts.com - to get average price
- Justcoin.com - norwegian exchange
Supported FIAT currencies at the moment: USD,EUR,CNY,GBP,PLN,JPY,CHF,CAD,AUD,RUB,SEK,NOK
It is a widget, so it doesn't show up in your application tray, but only in the widget tray. Settings screen open, when widget is added to screen. You can select data source / exchange, fiat currency and price format. Once settings are finished press "Let's start"
Once widget is added to screen you can:
- tap once to refresh prices
- tap twice to open settings
Prices refresh automatically every 30 minutes as well - it doesn't seem to be possible to refresh more often automatically.
Asterix indicates that price has been estimated by converting the value from USD to selected FIAT currency.
If you appreciate the support of widget in pricing tracking, please consider sending small donation in XRP which would be clearly supportive for further development:
- Value of XRP in selected FIAT currency should be visible below icon representing XRP. If value of XRP is not shown in FIAT currency, then you might need to refresh by clicking once- sometimes the exchange rate is not correctly fetched from external service. This issue must be secured better in one of next releases.
- after restarting device widget might not load properly immediately (you can recognise it, because widget is black and says 'loading...'), so refreshing by taping once or opening settings and pressing 'Let's start!' might be needed, if you want to see prices immediately. Alternatively, you can wait until widget refreshes automatically next time.
- BitcoinCharts.com might be sometimes unavailable - it has happened at least one so far. In such a situation widget works incorrectly as data source is unavailable. In one of next releases I will improve error handling, so that other data sources/exchanges can still work.
Application has been only tested on Samsung Galaxy S2 and in emulator. Therefore please let me know, if you find any problem by reporting to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before you give any negative evaluation in store.
Disclaimer: In order to understand meaning of XRP, please go to www.ripple.com and perform a deep investigation. Ripple Price widget is meant to be only supportive tool. Ripple Price does not recommend to use any particular service and does not provide any investment recommendations. Therefore Ripple Price and its author is not responsible for any potential losses of any kind directly or indirectly related to usage of widget. By installing Ripple Price, you agree that you are fully responsible for any actions that can be linked to usage of Ripple Price widget.
Additionally, you can set a 4 digit pin code authorization.
Future plans involve making this a full ripple client, with sending and receiving capability.
open sourced, code available at: https://github.com/AurionFinancial/AndroidWallet
The application provides various reports to look at different aspects of your financial life. You can, for example, see the list or pie chart that shows how much money’s going to food, gasoline, clothing and other categories, or how much you’ve spend in a specific category in the last week or month.
In addition, "My Wallets" has options to export your finances to file and also lets you password protect access.
The main functions:
- Create wallets, currencies, groups and subgroups with the addition of icons.
- View the finance report daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Synchronization with cloud.
- View the finance report on losses and parishes by groups, currencies and wallets for the selected period.
- View a finance pie chart of losses and parishes by groups for the selected period.
- Import and export database to a file.
- Set a password for entrance into the program.
- Change the theme of application, time and date formats.
- Update the exchange rate from the server.
- View the total bill for a selected currency.
- Quickly adding operation or transfer through the widget.
- Use many filters of operations on different parameters.
- Export to Excel and XML.
Differences from the free version:
- No ads.
- Full export to Excel and XML.
We will be glad if you write us with your suggestions and comments.
★ The most comprehensive income and expenses tracker
★ Cloud synchronisation across all your devices and web
★ Sharing accounts across the family
★ Budgets, debts, shopping lists
★ Cash-flow charts and reports, category pie charts
★ Easy access to all your spendings
● Advanced record tracking and budgets
● Multiple accounts and currency support
● Standing orders
● PIN security (secure your finance information)
● Filtering and own categories and templates
● Charts and Reports
● Show records on map
● Exports to CSV, XLS
● Shopping lists
● Widgets (balance, OneClick widget)
● Voice recognition
More at http://www.walletapp.net
Get Your budget under control with Wallet now!
MAIN – At-a-glance view of Money Bar, the upcoming week and your last five transactions.
MOBILE DEPOSIT- Use your camera equipped Android device to deposit checks.
TRANSFER FUNDS - Slide the Money Bar to transfer funds between your Spend and Reserve accounts. Use Transfer Funds to move funds between the Spend, Reserve, and Growth accounts.
CALENDAR - View your scheduled payments and transfers, transaction history, paydays, reserve items, and Danger Days.
PAY BILLS - Make one-time bill payments to billers you have already set up online using Virtual Wallet.
ACTIVITIES - View recent transaction history in your Virtual Wallet accounts and search for specific transactions by date, amount, or check number.
LOCATE PNC - Locate the nearest PNC Bank Branch or ATM using built-in Location Services or search by zip code and street address.
RESERVE ITEMS – View items and use Buy Now option to transfer from your Reserve account to your Spend account.
SECURITY - With PNC’s Security Assurance, you can be confident that your personal and financial information will be protected while using the Virtual Wallet App.
Follow us on Twitter @PNCVWallet for the latest Virtual Wallet updates.
For mobile banking support, call 1-800-762-2035
For general support, call 1-800-PNC-BANK (762-2265)
PNC does not charge a fee for mobile banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. A supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device. An eligible PNC Bank account and PNC Bank Online Banking are required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
carteira, bradesco, wallet, b.wallet, check-in, cateira, badesco, couro, pagamento, cartão, cartões, cartão de crédito, cartão de débito, mobile, mobile payment, payment, compra, virtual
Your Wallet is a useful app to manage your bank account, the balance of your credit/debit cards and much more!
You can add an unlimited number of accounts, such as your wallet, your savings, etc.
In each account you can add transactions dividing them by categories. In addition there is always a useful function to filter all your transactions or just see a graphic of your transactions
Unlimited account number
Customize your currency
Ripple Hub gives you a birds eye view of your Ripple wallets, transactions and orders. It allows you to view the order books for many currency pairs available for trading and conversion with the Ripple Open Payment System.
No personal details required, just enter your ripple public address.
Privacy Statement : Ripple Hub does not require any personal information to use all of its features. Ripple Hub does not record, store or transmit any personal data or usage information, it simply provides an informational view of Ripple wallets, All information displayed is acquired via the Ripple Public API.
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
• Many mobile wallets base their code on Bitcoin Wallet. Examples: blockchain.info, Hive and KnC.
• Recommended mobile wallet by http://bitcoin.org
• Recommended by BitPay.
Use at your own risk!
Bitcoin Wallet uses industry standard AES encryption to protect your
wallet. Encryption is done before it's even saved on our servers - not
even we have access to your account.
Use the Bitcoin Wallet to shop with hundreds of thousands of Bitcoin
Merchants worldwide. Everything from airline tickets to organic coffee -
you name it - can be bought with bitcoins.
Browse our in-app Bitcoin Merchant Directory to see where you can spend
bitcoins in your area!
* World's First In Wallet Merchant Map
* Send Bitcoin to friends and family through email or SMS
* Client Side Wallet Encryption
* Open Source
* Server assisted PIN Protection
* Automatic and Manual Wallet backups
* Paper Wallet / Watch Only Support
* Import Private Keys
* Advanced Send Functionality
* Local Currency Conversion
* Add Notes to transactions
* Push Notifications
* P2P Fallback mode if the centralised server is offline.
*** Make sure you are scanning the QR Code in Account Settings not on the welcome page ***
The source code for this app can be found at https://github.com/blockchain/Android-Wallet-2-App
1. WeCard: Prepaid Mastercard that enables you to shop online or purchase games/apps on Google Play. Open and activates right within the app.
2. Bill payment with Scan & Pay: True bills, utilities, credit cards, insurance, etc. all for free! Just scan the barcode* with your phone. Save bills to Favorite menu for online inquiry and payment.
3. Mobile Top-up: Top-up TrueMove H prepaid phone
4. Buy Truemoney Cashcard: Delivered instantly. Also, you can buy LINE stickers/items with Cash Card.
5. Money transfer: Transferring to other Wallet accounts for free, or to any bank account for only 10 Baht.
For those with physical WeCard purchased from 7-ELEVEN, download the app to activate your WeCard instantly.
* WeCard is a Prepaid Mastercard. Card holder can use We Card to make purchases on online stores such as iTruemart, Lazada, Weloveshopping, Ensogo, or ticket purchases such as SF Showtime, Major Movie, or service payment such as iService, and purchase any leading stores that accept Mastercard.
** Barcode scanning may not work with certain phone models, depending on the resolution of the camera. However, you can still pay your bills by typing in the customer code or reference code.
Save time and effort when travelling around London. Now you can simply tap your phone to pay for your journeys, whether you’re on the Tube, Overground, tram, DLR, bus, and most national rail services in London.
• Easily manage and top up your pre-paid SmartPass account, linked to your credit card, debit card or bank account
• Simply tap to securely pay for items up to £20 anywhere you see the Visa and contactless symbols
• Tap in and out to travel on the Transport for London transport network
Things to remember
• The app is exclusive to Vodafone customers
• Wallet and SmartPass work with all non-rooted phones that have Android 2.3 (or later versions) installed
• Before downloading Vodafone Wallet, make sure your phone’s latest manufacturer software is installed through your settings
• The app is free to use in the UK. (If you access the app outside the UK, you may incur data charges.)
For more information visit www.vodafone.co.uk/smartpass or search for Wallet on the Vodafone eForum at http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
It is simple and straightforward.
At any time you can check minimalist graphics that give you information about your balance.