Travel information from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Customs. Immediate notification when the travel advice of your favorite country changes.
With the app:
- View the current travel advice;
- Check what you may or may not take with you in your travel luggage. In the app you can read the rules about bringing medicines, money, food, drinks, tobacco, animals, plants, amounts higher than € 10,000 or expensive products. Different rules apply within the EU than outside the EU;
- Read about what to do in case of emergencies, such as admission to hospital, death, arrest, etc. You also immediately have the contact details of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague at hand;
- Can you convert currency, volume and weight to euros and units that are common in the Netherlands (such as kg and litres);
- You can keep purchase receipts in the receipt book of previously purchased products of greater value (> € 430), which you take with you on a trip. This way you can show when you return to the Netherlands that you had already bought these products before you went on your trip, and you prevent unpleasant situations;
- Look up the representation (Dutch embassies, consulates-general, honorary consulates) in a country.
Favorite a country so you can:
- automatically receive a push message as soon as the travel advice for that country has been adjusted. This way you are always aware of the current security situation abroad.
- you can read all travel information even without an internet connection. You do need an internet connection to update to the latest travel information.